Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has steemit been chalked up to be a scam yet?  (Read 1436 times)
aamarket

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 03:28:33 PM

Thanks bitcoinjesus2.0 for long reply, I have the feeling you did not add anything useful.
You quoted my experiment with RIC pool. At that time other pools suffered by DoS and I wanted to help. No interest, pool stopped. I am still a fan of prime numbers and I have an idea, how to make RIC bigger, we'll see.
I am sorry to say that, but I doubt you can teach me things about math or life. But thank you for trying, may be I just did not get it.
Anyway that may be a good idea to post this on your steemit Wink Please share it so we can see how big reward you get.
It might make a great story and would make you rich. I certainly wish you good luck.

I presented why I was certain STEEM would fail.
There may be other factors as well.
Only time will tell
Maybe Zuckerberg's knees are shaking already.

IMPORTANT:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0,Tips welcome BTC:1AAMARKETmJvfjDwEFmhyYYwfre7ZFVseP  RIC:RGnX6LcJrsVEuYeySDDxkmH7AjRqoprcKt
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:28:03 AM

On the 3 months $ chart, the rate of decline of STEEM is decelerating (employ a straight edge on your screen to convince yourself):

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steem/

Thus it looks like it will find a bottom or the rate of decrease will become largely irrelevant.

Steemit is early days in a 2-3 year project...
But it's quite ironic that BTS has done double the monthly volume of STEEM.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: