Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeBot - Bitcoin and Ethereum P2P exchange  (Read 1983 times)
liava (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:50:40 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 03:13:39 PM by liava

interesting concept, but double check links. doesn't works

Hi!

It's Telegram links. You should sign in web version or install a client from www.telegram.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liava (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:51:18 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 05:02:07 PM by liava

Did you know that Localbitcoins charges about 140000 USD of fees from bitcoin sellers every week! (Statistic from CoinDance) Angry

Use ChangeBot! It's p2p exchange without fees and other compulsory payments that allows you to get more! Cheesy

@BTC_CHANGE_BOT

liava (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:14:45 PM

Bots were updated!

1)  The bug with information about user’s profile was fixed.
2) Added the button which shows active deals.

liava (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 08:27:56 PM

How to install VPN

Step 5: forget about #localbitcoins  Grin

Just use http://Telegram.me/BTC_CHANGE_BOT in Telegram. It's similar service what cannot be locked. (And without fees)
#bitcoin #Russia #Telegram

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:19:51 PM

Bots were updated!

1)  The bug with information about user’s profile was fixed.
2) Added the button which shows active deals.

[http://storage1.static.itmages.com/i/16/0906/h_1473174711_4073637_7970d2d024.png
Thanks for updating the bots, but please can you simplify the process a bit ? As a new user I was totally feeling like lost in the sea when I first visited the site but thankfully with time I came to know how it works. Please make the process a bit easy because right now its complicated and terrible.
Sorry to say that Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:10:56 AM

I just visited your site but it was quite difficult to use the site, I mean you should have generated a normal exchange like shapeshift, why such graphics and user icons and all ? I mean a user who visits a exchange site just wants a quick exchange in his favorite direction.
Anyways good luck !

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:50:37 AM

Hi!

It's Telegram links. You should sign in web version or install a client from www.telegram.org
So, for exchanging bitcoins to ethereum I will first have to make a telegram account and then chat with you ?
I think shapeshift and other exchanges are much better than this, I would never like to make a social account or telegram account for just doing a exchange.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:00:27 AM

Hi!

So, for exchanging bitcoins to ethereum I will first have to make a telegram account and then chat with you ?
I think shapeshift and other exchanges are much better than this, I would never like to make a social account or telegram account for just doing a exchange.
To users who don't understand how this works, I will try to help you. Actually you have to install telegram client and then you have to chat with a BOT who asks you various questions like what you will send and what you will receive and then the exchange is done, though I did not complete a transaction yet since I did not wanted to exchange but wanted to check the service being offered.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:18:55 AM

Hi!

To users who don't understand how this works, I will try to help you. Actually you have to install telegram client and then you have to chat with a BOT who asks you various questions like what you will send and what you will receive and then the exchange is done, though I did not complete a transaction yet since I did not wanted to exchange but wanted to check the service being offered.
Thank you very much for your explaining Mr. Supercrypt because of i can understand, but this way is not simple for exchange the coins and i think OP must make it more simple because it will make confuse for people who wanna exchanging.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:36:21 PM

So this is basically a wallet with multiple currencies you can also trade between ?
So like xapo ?
Like Localbitcoins, but better in some cases.
But I would always prefer to deal with humans rather than BOTS because if I do a little bit of mistake then the user can help me while the BOT will be speechless and my money will be lost. And the best way would be to use a automated exchange like said by many shapeshift.io or poloniex.
liava (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 04:26:53 PM

Attention!

Follow @changeBotStat channel. It allows you to see additional reports
and understand when trading is particularly active.

liava (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 04:29:22 PM

Yes you need a Telegram account

Thanks for updating the bots, but please can you simplify the process a bit ? As a new user I was totally feeling like lost in the sea when I first visited the site but thankfully with time I came to know how it works. Please make the process a bit easy because right now its complicated and terrible.
Sorry to say that Sad

You mean registration or trading? Users often say what we easily than LBC. Smiley
Can you write what is difficult for you?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: