Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Quality Custom Built Niche Website Ready For Adsense  (Read 516 times)
johnshah (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:52:59 PM

Get High Quality Niche Website Ready For Adsense, clickbank and Other Monetizing Method

Do You Want To have A Complete AdSense Ready WordPress Website?
Which generates income for lifetime on complete autopilot ?

Then You are at Right Place. I will Create Profitable WordPress Site that Will Generate Great Revenue For You.

These websites can be integrated with multiple revenue system. Ex adsense, Clickbank, Amazon, CPA etc
Its will be 100% unique website.

After buying this service, your final product will be Custom Google Adsense website . You will choose the niche/industry, and I will choose 20 highest paying keywords for that niche to maximize your profits. The website will be filled with 100% unique content and I will run efficient extensive SEO campaign.
Google AdSense could be the gold mine if approached in the right way, however these days most of the niches are overcrowded with new born "online entrepreneurs" which are trying to make a fortune out of google adsense, however most of them fail miserably. The truth is simple - you can still be successful if you know exactly what you're doing or if you get professional help.

The income from google adsense websites varies anywhere between $3-$30 per 1 day! It would be great to have hundreds of such websites and not work at all. However even slightly maintaining one website, spending just a couple of minutes per day or week would mean endless hours spent to maintain hundreds of websites, that's why I'd rather give away the opportunity to earn money from google adsense instead of trying to have it all myself.

So go ahead and check out what are you getting with this service:

Completely developed and designed website
    Finding 20 highest paying keywords for chosen niche/industry
    Unique 20 articles covering/targeting 20 highest paying keywords
    Your own access panel to monitor your website state
    Will be built with WordPress So that you can also manage easily.
    Good Domain Suggestion
    Highly Rated extensive SEO campaign covering 3 months - FREE

Why do I need SEO campaign in addition to website development?

SEO campaign, which is also included in this service absolutely FREE, will help to rank your website in top pages in major search engines for highest paying keywords, which will make sure that traffic for your website will increase gradually, which means your income will grow gradually too.
We provide one of the most popular SEO services, so when buying this Custom Google Adsense Website, you will also get premium extensive SEO services.

I will choose the keywords which pays the most by running in-depth analysis of the chosen niche - this will make sure the traffic will not get wasted, but convert into high profit instead.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/o8eadk.jpg

You can view example of our work here:
www.sixpackabstricks.com

You can order the packages here:-
www.readynichewebsite.com

Reply Me for if you are interested
Or ad me at skypee floxtero

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnshah (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:06:49 PM

I will provide 20% discount for first 5 clients.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:11:36 AM

Do You Want To have A Complete AdSense Ready WordPress Website? Which generates income for lifetime on complete autopilot ? This really reminds me of those old days when info marketing was just coming up and sellers always have good and inviting adverts but different in action, this thing requires a lot of hard work and dedications though that does not mean that it cannot work.

I will provide 20% discount for first 5 clients. You have not told us the price yet.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3140

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

On your site too many John Doe testimonials. It is not give us trust from newbie member.
I can give you opirtunity for good review if you provide vouch copy with my domains and hosting.
Regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:33:21 PM

On your site too many John Doe testimonials. It is not give us trust from newbie member.
I can give you opirtunity for good review if you provide vouch copy with my domains and hosting.
Regards

I think he will not offer vouches....... Because of his high price....

I am not telling his prices are expensive... As I don't have an idea....

If he really gives out vouches then I am also a candidate....  Tongue

johnshah (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:01:08 AM

Do You Want To have A Complete AdSense Ready WordPress Website? Which generates income for lifetime on complete autopilot ? This really reminds me of those old days when info marketing was just coming up and sellers always have good and inviting adverts but different in action, this thing requires a lot of hard work and dedications though that does not mean that it cannot work.

I will provide 20% discount for first 5 clients. You have not told us the price yet.

Yes it requires hard work but you will get result.
Fourge

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:39:23 AM

You can offer a vouch to someone who is interested and willing to pay after they have received the product, once you deliver and they are happy with it they will pay you or get an escrow to hold the funds while you work and release the btc after you deliver the work.

johnshah (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:16:25 AM

We will provide discount to first 3 clients.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: