Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin Dice Strategy also known as Martingale vs Your Bitcoin Dice Strategy?  (Read 1399 times)
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:21:54 AM

I want to share my bitcoin dice strategy. You need 0.01 btc, Bet Chance 50% to 55%. Try to bet (Your 1st bet) 0.0001 btc, If lose bet 0.0002, if lose again 0.0004 if lose again 0.0008, if lose again 0.0016, if lose again 0.0032 btc. Once you win back your bet to 0.0001 btc. Slowly but surely. Hope this strategy helps.   

im going to try this strategy where thanks for sharing this i want to try my luck in here but if this don't work for me im going to create a new strategy of my own if this really helps and im win i will never play on that site again is just win and run anyways thanks for sharing
This method I already I tried, it's my old way. Start with small amount and don't increase your bet while you are in winning and double your coins when you lose your bet. This is a good strategy, but it will take a long time to make a profit. For me, it works but not made a big profit, and it's too boring to play with a small amount. So I stopped this method.
i just lose using this strategy as i miscalculate my bets and the dice hit me 9 straight losing streak cant rely on anything mate but if you are just playing for fun this one can work for you for a short period of time,. good luck

Playing for fun and entertainment really works Cheesy Because if you loose then you accept it then thats the right winning Cheesy Though if you play because you want profits and make your investment double then it could make you loose all of your money.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:08:56 PM

I want to share my bitcoin dice strategy. You need 0.01 btc, Bet Chance 50% to 55%. Try to bet (Your 1st bet) 0.0001 btc, If lose bet 0.0002, if lose again 0.0004 if lose again 0.0008, if lose again 0.0016, if lose again 0.0032 btc. Once you win back your bet to 0.0001 btc. Slowly but surely. Hope this strategy helps.   

im going to try this strategy where thanks for sharing this i want to try my luck in here but if this don't work for me im going to create a new strategy of my own if this really helps and im win i will never play on that site again is just win and run anyways thanks for sharing
This method I already I tried, it's my old way. Start with small amount and don't increase your bet while you are in winning and double your coins when you lose your bet. This is a good strategy, but it will take a long time to make a profit. For me, it works but not made a big profit, and it's too boring to play with a small amount. So I stopped this method.
i just lose using this strategy as i miscalculate my bets and the dice hit me 9 straight losing streak cant rely on anything mate but if you are just playing for fun this one can work for you for a short period of time,. good luck

Playing for fun and entertainment really works Cheesy Because if you loose then you accept it then thats the right winning Cheesy Though if you play because you want profits and make your investment double then it could make you loose all of your money.

And if you do always think of winning even if you only invest .01 then im sure that you will surely get depressed that is why you should first set your mindset to have fun, relax and have some fun
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:16:12 PM

As long as there is house edge, you will lose in the long run.

Exactly there is no chance to make profit by playing against the house, the is true if we keep playing for long time than there are more high chance to get busted, because the house always win in long run and people will lose for sure, I am quite sure there is no strategy exist which can generate some profit.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:27:34 PM

As long as there is house edge, you will lose in the long run.

Exactly there is no chance to make profit by playing against the house, the is true if we keep playing for long time than there are more high chance to get busted, because the house always win in long run and people will lose for sure, I am quite sure there is no strategy exist which can generate some profit.
which is true mte theres no real strategy that we can use for us to win decent amount i think we will able to win little profits if we know when to stop not aiming to double your capital or if we just contented with at least 30% winning we can get a chance using martingale if we make some lucky bet and gather the wins.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:52:49 PM

the martingale technique only good in theory, in real gambling martingale is not working and 0.01 bankroll is a small amount for using martingale, but no matter how much your bankroll is martingale will never work, so you better find another strategy to play or dont bother about the strategy and just play with you heart for fun
Even somebody who has 9999999BTC wouldn't have a successful journey when using martingale. First of all, the bankroll required to do martingale is too much compared to how much you'll be earning whenever you successfully cash out at 2.00x. Having an infinite bankroll wouldn't help because most gambling sites out there have a maximum bet amount. It's only a matter of time when you hit a streak that you never expect in martingale.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: