Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need youtube traffic  (Read 2268 times)
cashfairy (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:41:18 PM

Hello Op,
I can send you traffic from social media exchange sites. but not sure if you connect your youtube channel with google adsense, those views could harm your adsense account. so let me know first about it and i can offer you my service.
pm me

google adsense is not connected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:41:43 PM

Dollars? What's that?

I'll offer you 1 impression for BTC0.01. You let me know if you're interested and we can talk about frequency of the impression, duration of this campaign, and my bitcoin address.
cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:48:52 PM

Why not you offer a bounty here in this forum for visiting your youtube video and also commenting there.
I agree it will be little expensive, but you will be getting real visitors and definitely worth for the money you will spend.
too much hassle per every view and time-consuming

cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:50:24 PM

I have PM'd you and awaiting for a reply.
read your message(pm), there is not mentioned source

cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:53:49 PM

I can get you 100% real views, but real views dont come at the price of fake views.
We can do a few dollars deal first so you see they are 100% real and then you can order the rest if you are interested.
Let me know if you are interested.
(I can also provide likes, dislikes, comments and subscribers)
read your pm also but source is missing

cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:58:02 PM

There are many services that offers quality youtube views though you can also get it for free by signing up for free addmefast account.
such services are sucking
on addmefast for example member was showing traffic ad how to create bot for addmefast LoL LoL ironic isnt it?

cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:06:47 PM

Interested for giving you youtube traffic.there not mentioned how much youtube traffic for $1.I will send an offer via pm how much views I can provide for $1.you can find more people give you many views but I am pretty much sure for $1 you dont get no more than 100 real views.thanks
pm me the source or method how do you spread the word

Old Spices

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:35:10 PM

I can get you 100% real views, but real views dont come at the price of fake views.
We can do a few dollars deal first so you see they are 100% real and then you can order the rest if you are interested.

I got no PM...

Old Spices are good for You.
cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:23:50 PM

I got no PM...

i mean that i have read your post and pm but you have not told the source or method how are you going to spread the word

Old Spices

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

I got no PM...

i mean that i have read your post and pm but you have not told the source or method how are you going to spread the word

My business partner has a deal with large websites that get thousands of visitors and focus on general topics, you give me the video and I share it with them, they find the people who are most likely to view your video and adds a image ad to that category with your youtube link, which then generates views.

Old Spices are good for You.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:41:27 PM

hello

if anyone can help with youtube traffic then here is the deal

for start i have budget 1$ for campain (payment via bitcoins or paypal)

if i feel that your traffic is not fake,i can continue with bigger budget and also pay better rates

for start tell me your source and how much impressions roughly i can get for 1$

thank you

First off, your account is not going to be banned, unless you have adsense connected, with your budget you're going to have a hard time getting a decent amount of real views, i wouldn't say its a good idea to do it with 1$, its not going to bring you anywhere..

Rweereindedn3

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:16:08 PM

i can give you 100 real youtube views for $1.
pm me if you agree,thanx.
cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:42:12 AM

hello

if i feel that your traffic is not fake,i can continue with bigger budget and also pay better rates

thank you

First off, your account is not going to be banned, unless you have adsense connected, with your budget you're going to have a hard time getting a decent amount of real views, i wouldn't say its a good idea to do it with 1$, its not going to bring you anywhere..

you have not read topic and probably made post to make bitcoins from forum itself

first of all, adsense is not connected
and $1 will be just starting budget as mentioned in first post

cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:43:52 AM

I got no PM...

My business partner has a deal with large websites that get thousands of visitors and focus on general topics, you give me the video and I share it with them, they find the people who are most likely to view your video and adds a image ad to that category with your youtube link, which then generates views.

probably we can have a deal, lets talk more in PM

thank you

dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:07:53 PM

I can drive real traffic/visitor to you youtube videos using my facebook account with 13k followers and 3k+ friends with many facebook groups with 900k members but i need a price more than $1 pm me your price.

cashfairy (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

I can drive real traffic/visitor to you youtube videos using my facebook account with 13k followers and 3k+ friends with many facebook groups with 900k members but i need a price more than $1 pm me your price.
reply sent

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:57:40 PM

hello

thank you

Its isn't going to work dude.  Those views will just be bots no matter what people tell you.  Just try and build views for the video via social media and forums.  If you have something good the video will naturally do well after a little promoting.
Bitjoin, was right cos buying views for Youtube won't help and what you need to do is post your video link on facebook,twitter etc.

prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:25:11 AM

if someone is saying will create problem to adsence acc means he is cheating google and you too.i hope you know ppc and work from home sites in which real visitors click your video and watch complete and then they are paid.so paid campaign never through these people.Get 1million fews by spending just 750bucks is the price i think.and you will get likes shares and real manual comments also. you will fet revenue in your adsence acc and google doesnt say anything for this because its 100% legal because you are paying then some 0.01 or 0.05$ for watching complete video

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:40:47 AM

if someone is saying will create problem to adsence acc means he is cheating google and you too.i hope you know ppc and work from home sites in which real visitors click your video and watch complete and then they are paid.so paid campaign never through these people.Get 1million fews by spending just 750bucks is the price i think.and you will get likes shares and real manual comments also. you will fet revenue in your adsence acc and google doesnt say anything for this because its 100% legal because you are paying then some 0.01 or 0.05$ for watching complete video
Going compatible against google's policy is always very important to secure our accounts. But, 750 USD must be very big amount and 1 million views in a single shot also may get our accounts into troubles. Do you have small package as per OP mentioned for his requirement like 1 USD or up to 10 USD for my requirement ?
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:09:51 AM

Going compatible against google's policy is always very important to secure our accounts. But, 750 USD must be very big amount and 1 million views in a single shot also may get our accounts into troubles. Do you have small package as per OP mentioned for his requirement like 1 USD or up to 10 USD for my requirement ?
1million views are not provided in 1 shot and its from all difft ip and from across the world.as hiring manager when compnys deal was set it was 750bucks for 1million and i provided that info.You can ckeck ppc sites they do have package for 10$ also and geat thing is everything real and even adsence connected doesnt lead to problem so you get some amt of your spendings back in your adsence acc.
i dont provide any such service but have info on all.rather than running campaigns in btc forums its useful to do through them and i have noticed that thing.so i suggest whatever your need is do through them.in btc forum there are many scammers and some really working so if promoting through this forum then say only on results but it will be better if you tie up with a ppc.ppc is useful to show your banners also.Many trading software gambling and other sites use it.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: