Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you help with bitcoin?  (Read 13390 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:53:19 AM

If you had a lot of money or Bitcoins how would you help Bitcoin/ Bitcoin community/Bitcoin awareness?
May be some people will do not care about the other. But I am not kind of that people, I will build a blog then I will advertise it. The blog will give information about bitcoin and how to collect it. Create a faucet is good too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:01:13 AM

If you had a lot of money or Bitcoins how would you help Bitcoin/ Bitcoin community/Bitcoin awareness?

If I had lot of money I will contribute it on bitcoins development.Like I will advertise bitcoins facility on TV,Internet.I will made a from like this and help people to earn bitcoin easily.I will tell bitcoin user the facility of investing bitcoin and also how too made a successful trade.And thus many poor people could get a better life through bitcoin.
arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:45:35 AM

I don't believe in giveaways, it can change 5 minutes of a person but in the end don't change nothing in the world, if I have a lot of Bitcoins for sure I'll invest in good projects, in that way I can help a lot of people that will use this service for something and also you get some revenue to re-invest in others.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:10:14 AM

I don't believe in giveaways, it can change 5 minutes of a person but in the end don't change nothing in the world, if I have a lot of Bitcoins for sure I'll invest in good projects, in that way I can help a lot of people that will use this service for something and also you get some revenue to re-invest in others.

That's a good plan, investing on something that could encourage everyone to use bitcoin, incorporating bitcoin to the daily services that we use in real life sounds good. We really need to make something that is life changing experience if they try bitcoin so it could attract more and more user.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:44:33 AM

For me, maybe i can help through teaching people about bitcoin. After they get educated i will let them borrow my extra bitcoin so that they can start engaging to any investment,trading or anything that will lead them to earn more. By that way im glad enough that i helped people to earn money by consuming their extra time.

Well that's a good idea for helping others to start with bitcoin. Letting them borrow your bitcoins for a start up is a nice idea. But i think it can be a business also. Lending business for bitcoin start up. It can be done by letting others borrow your bitcoin and putting an interest to it. Just like a money lending business. By this, you have helped, but then you also gained profit. 
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:12:28 AM

For me, maybe i can help through teaching people about bitcoin. After they get educated i will let them borrow my extra bitcoin so that they can start engaging to any investment,trading or anything that will lead them to earn more. By that way im glad enough that i helped people to earn money by consuming their extra time.
I wonder how many people are you going to help and how much money are you going to give them. I just don't think letting people borrow your bitcoins is a good idea. They can propose a project with you that requires a huge amount of money and then just disappear the next day. You wouldn't be able to take the money back since you can't cancel bitcoin transactions. I believe that everybody has fiat money and if they sincerely want to be involved in bitcoin business, they will use their own money as a capital.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:19:03 PM

I'd probably buy an ad space in the capital city where's the biggest concentration of people and also print out shirt for people to walk around and promote btc, just for people who are passing to notice and remember the btc logo, then I'd organize like a conference where proffesionals and bussinesmans who adopted bitcoin, would talk about it and get the people more familiar with btc, or a little festival where a lot of buainesses can promot e their services but the demonstrations and payment will be mostly be based on btc, also let's say the first 100 to buy tickets recieve a 50$ voucher for that conference/fest.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Makatoshi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:04:13 PM

I'd probably buy an ad space in the capital city where's the biggest concentration of people and also print out shirt for people to walk around and promote btc, just for people who are passing to notice and remember the btc logo, then I'd organize like a conference where proffesionals and bussinesmans who adopted bitcoin, would talk about it and get the people more familiar with btc, or a little festival where a lot of buainesses can promot e their services but the demonstrations and payment will be mostly be based on btc, also let's say the first 100 to buy tickets recieve a 50$ voucher for that conference/fest.

That is a good idea. We need promotion like that to let more people know about the bitcoin and its benefits.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

if i had a lot of bitcoins then i  would  have sold those bitcoins in the loca and with thoose money i would open a blood bank which will helpa lot of people to save their lives ..kudoos Smiley

canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:19:17 PM

Well i will donate some of my bitcoins so that i would have a contract to the community of the bitcoin and would be the top chain who is very kind but still in the other way i will participate even further of earning bitcoins because that will help them earn more bitcoin i think every day they are making bitcoin per min because its not stop the bitcoin can't be stop if you save much another will come but still i will spend it in gambling, trading, marketing some of the the websites like lazada but still it can help bitcoin and to be aware of that bitcoin is powerful in the internet its not much but its bigger that i expected to be Cheesy
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:05:07 AM

If i would become successful in earning bitcoins i will donate to charity using bitcoins and i will make a blog about how to earn bitcoins without referral link because others helping people but it's fake because they need only a referrals and i will make a faucet website for newbies to help them from starting from bitcoins.

madwica

Merit: 531

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:48:15 PM

It was really big help for me it can helps to increase my earning every month and also i can save money that i can not do before that is why i always hear in bitcoin community to have more bitcoin and to exchange to fiat.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

First of all, i don't think that bitcoin need help, and now i have money not too much but enough, and when i know about bitcoin  and then i realize if i invest in bitcoin than definitely bitcoin give me profit. So in that time, i bought a lot of bitcoins, near about 12 bitcoin in the start of the year, when bitcoin was $300 and something. But i bought because i was know Halving would be given me double amount. And believe me bitcoin really give me double profit, So in my view, bitcoin help me. 
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 12:06:09 PM

Its long back since I made my bitcoin buying. I have been using it for the gambling purpose. Later on started trying to earn bitcoin through different earning methods. Had planned to have at least small buying each month from the year 2017. In such a manner had planned to help myself and others.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:19:16 PM

First i will create a big ads on TV and internet about bitcoin. How its works, the price, speculation etc. and make people to use bitcoin also. and then bitcoin community will keep growing.
yes , good idea .. maybe this is my opinion too ..
make advertisement in radio station , news paper and deposit for community to grow
Yutikas_11920

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:46:11 PM

First i will create a big ads on TV and internet about bitcoin. How its works, the price, speculation etc. and make people to use bitcoin also. and then bitcoin community will keep growing.
yes , good idea .. maybe this is my opinion too ..
make advertisement in radio station , news paper and deposit for community to grow

Do an ad or provide a good enough information about bitcoin in mass media is a good thing, but if they can't be attracted to use the bitcoin because granting less detailed information that will surely make this method is not useful. Just give me a clear evidence of bitcoin it will give my interest most people (I think). so this all could help them understand the bitcoin and eventually become user bitcoin
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:54:34 AM

i will suggest people in my village my city maybe my country to use bitcoin is a future currency and good source of income, and people will use bitcoin so bitcoin be came very famous

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ecxz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:01:19 PM

I will make a website of how to earn money thru Bitcoin and things about bitcoin-related jobs, I would also make a faucet site so that I can help give some people while I'm earning too thru ads.
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:52:12 PM

i would lend bitcoins so that he  can start busniess with it ,otherwise u can  start investing them in trades with theprofit u get  u can start a orphanage where u can educate orphans for free and u l be a legacy to them and u  be  remembered by all

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: