Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many people do you think knows about bitcoin in your community?  (Read 7729 times)
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:53:33 AM

i think plenty of them knows about bitcoins because you can see bitcoin name in tv news, in newspaper and of course internet, so i think that a lot of people knows

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:55:48 AM

Im wondering how many people you knew uses or know about btc in your small community..

Mind to share your thoughts..

I just know one and that is my cousin whom i told about bitcoin some time ago from where he started using it and until now he is using it like me.
I wonder if there are any other people around me using bitcoin, maybe there are but i can't find them. I wish there was a system that could find bitcoin users near you like in WeChat we can find nearby users Grin

Well there are many whatsapp group related to bitcoins, but the number of members are not too high, so I think it will take some more time for bitcoin to reach to everyone.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:15:23 AM

No absolutely no one knows about bitcoin. I have Wharton friends about 300 and hardly 2 3 knows about bitcoin and in my village(area) no one knows about bitcoin and that's a amazing fact that I could teach them bitcoin and they will think me as a technology guru.

That's what I had too in my mind, out of my batchmates and friends, only 1 know and use bitcoin, so I think I would look amazing if I do teach them about bitcoin or if I show them how I have it and use it in some online transaction...   Smiley

You're lucky enough. I'm the only person I know personally who uses bitcoins  Undecided

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:19:34 AM

There are many people around me who are aware about bitcoins but are not using them, either they don't know how to use them or how to earn them and that's keeping them away from bitcoins.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:24:37 AM

No absolutely no one knows about bitcoin. I have Wharton friends about 300 and hardly 2 3 knows about bitcoin and in my village(area) no one knows about bitcoin and that's a amazing fact that I could teach them bitcoin and they will think me as a technology guru.

That's what I had too in my mind, out of my batchmates and friends, only 1 know and use bitcoin, so I think I would look amazing if I do teach them about bitcoin or if I show them how I have it and use it in some online transaction...   Smiley
yes mate the more adoption that will happen the more we helping the community bitcoin should be introduce first from our relatives and friends just make a good approach and let them appreciate who knows they will adopt it too.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:31:09 AM

yes mate the more adoption that will happen the more we helping the community bitcoin should be introduce first from our relatives and friends just make a good approach and let them appreciate who knows they will adopt it too.

Yes we should explain to people around us and ask them to follow the chain and introduce bitcoins to their relatives and people around them, and if it works then we see major adoption in bitcoins in future.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:44:06 AM

Im wondering how many people you knew uses or know about btc in your small community..

in my opinion only about 2-3 people knows about bitcoin in my community . but the are not using it because the said it ia only the way of payment only it has no quality than it is what online doesn't matter .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:49:22 AM

in my opinion only about 2-3 people knows about bitcoin in my community . but the are not using it because the said it ia only the way of payment only it has no quality than it is what online doesn't matter .

Yeah it is true, most people still know little bitcoin and most people who know bitcoin a little lazy to better know the bitcoin. So they are going to get something that is not profitable, because it ignores the bitcoin. you better tell it to your community about bitcoin and all profit will be obtained
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:51:27 AM

Yeah it is true, most people still know little bitcoin and most people who know bitcoin a little lazy to better know the bitcoin. So they are going to get something that is not profitable, because it ignores the bitcoin. you better tell it to your community about bitcoin and all profit will be obtained

Its not that we are not trying to recommend bitcoins to our friends and family but its really challenging to convince them and change their mentality towards bitcoins.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:06:01 AM

In my community, I think it's just some of my friends and I. I was the one who introduced Bitcoins to them and as of now, they're still trying to figure out some thing while asking me stuffs every now and then. In my country as a whole, I think it's actually a lot of people that knows about Bitcoin. And the reason for this is because a lot of people in this country is unemployed and wants to earn money without leaving their homes.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:29:12 PM

In my community ,only few people knows about bitcoin.
Maybe its about  3% out of 100 who uses bitcoin. My friends, relatives and coworkers ,their friends and families as well.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:36:44 PM

Its really sad and disappointing to know that no one around me is aware about the bitcoins yet and as people are not into it there are also not any single shop where I can spend my coins.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:36:12 PM

Its really sad and disappointing to know that no one around me is aware about the bitcoins yet and as people are not into it there are also not any single shop where I can spend my coins.
Use your coins to increase their number and to buy something already budesh for real currency or paper money when you sell the coin.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:38:07 PM

i think plenty of them knows about bitcoins because you can see bitcoin name in tv news, in newspaper and of course internet, so i think that a lot of people knows
You can see BTC in the news but that doesn't mean people really take the time to figure out what BTC is and get involved with it-there's a huge difference really.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:17:30 PM

Where i do live i believe just me and my friend we know about bitcoin, but my friend just know bitcoins allows to mine and earn some money with it, he didnt get curious to search deeply about it, besides those i believe no one in 50.000 people does know about bitcoin or the meaning.
gilang

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:18:29 PM

MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:00:28 AM

We need to accept the coin in anything, spread the voice of the coin.

I have other question: how many people in the entire world knows bitcoin and how many use bitcoin?
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:38:06 PM

I got one friend who knows and uses bitcoin, I was the one who told him about it though a year or so ago, After that he became a hard core fan as much as me or even more. Other than that I can't think of anyone knowing about BTC in my friend base.
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:48:11 PM

I got one friend who knows and uses bitcoin, I was the one who told him about it though a year or so ago, After that he became a hard core fan as much as me or even more. Other than that I can't think of anyone knowing about BTC in my friend base.
And I have no friends of those who would be versed in bitcoin. Even for advice to address not to whom. Trust the majority do not, because everyone wants to earn, and you cheat.
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:56:22 PM

I have few friends who know about bitcoin and a relative brother who is quite good at bitcoin and even he designs bitcoin related projects for his clients earning so much of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: