Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real reason white supremacists like saddampbuh are so anti-semitic  (Read 1662 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:12:51 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 08:24:50 AM by awesome31312

Is because of a foreign policy program that supports funding Israel's military through US taxpayer dollars. This only fuels conspiracy theories by right wingers about Jewish world takeovers, that they somehow link to the Bible.

The worst part is, this money is not going to schools, to build libraries, hospitals, no, this is money that goes to the military, meaning it is squandered the moment Israel launches a rocket into Palestinian territory, or when it is used to hire pro-Zionist officers at airports so everybody who is a secular liberal or an Arab has a hard time going through, or when it is used to print propaganda and send it to the United States, or every time the government of Israel authorizes the illegal demolishing of Palestinian homes.

The obvious solution to this issue is a non-interventionist foreign policy that withdraws all aid to foreign nations or organizations. 

Not only will it stop anti-semitic conspiracy theories, it will also allow us to rebuild as a nation that is currently crumbling in infinite debt.

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:37:23 AM

Nothing will stop the seedy anti semitism on here. It seems to be as natural as breathing to a surprising number of people. Considering how long it's been around it's clearly an innate feeling in a lot of humanity.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:28:20 AM

Nothing will stop the seedy anti semitism on here. It seems to be as natural as breathing to a surprising number of people. Considering how long it's been around it's clearly an innate feeling in a lot of humanity.

Don't forget, white people thinking they're first amendment revolutionaries for throwing the N word around loosely on an internet based forum

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:03:56 PM

The obvious solution to this issue is a non-interventionist foreign policy that withdraws all aid to foreign nations or organizations.  ...

We could start by withdrawing the aid from the countries that hate us.

Like Iran.

Egypt....
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:51:25 PM

I'm pretty confident that all the people spewing unpleasantness are themselves self-hating black jewish one legged refugee lesbians. It's the internet way.

Embrace yourselves. Don't be ashamed.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:58:22 PM

I'm pretty confident that all the people spewing unpleasantness are themselves self-hating black jewish one legged refugee lesbians. It's the internet way.

Embrace yourselves. Don't be ashamed.

This is unfortunate, but true

The obvious solution to this issue is a non-interventionist foreign policy that withdraws all aid to foreign nations or organizations.  ...

Like Iran.

Egypt....

If you pay attention to what I wrote, what I'm suggesting is withdrawing all foreign aid, be it to "countries that hate us" (Read: 99% of the world's population), or to "countries that love us" (Can't really think of any names)

Don't forget, white people thinking they're first amendment revolutionaries for throwing the N word around loosely on an internet based forum

Oh looks another racist nigger moaning about white people's privilege.

Fuck off back to Africa and make your motherland great (which will never happen without white peoples governance and money)

Such a tough keyboard warrior, a mighty prince, made a new account on Bitcointalk just to call me a nigger. Lol, keep it up bro. Don't waste the account, increase it's activity to like, 20, so you can later auction that account lol.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:54:29 PM

JOOOS JOOOS EVIL JOOOS ARE EVERYWHERE
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:58:16 PM

wrong, kike, i'm antisemitic because your people have worked tirelessly to subvert and undermine everything that is honourable and decent in this world since you murdered your god thousands of years ago. there is nothing to redeem your kind. you personally are a creature out of dr goebbels' eternal jew updated for the 21st century, a white-looking white -sounding but rotten to the core infiltrator arguing for open borders so that your afroislamic bioweapons can be brought into our european civilisation to quietly exterminate us by breeding us out of existence, brainwashing the more feeble minded among us with your marxist theories and guilting the rest into accepting it with your never again holocaust hoax

you don't get a free pass for 50 million dead europeans by giving back the 3 billion a year you are already stealing from americans, thats not how atonement works, god willing you'll find out how it works soon enough

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:27:45 PM

JOOOS JOOOS EVIL JOOOS ARE EVERYWHERE

It's really funny how you accuse me of being a Marxist right after you assume my religious views. Semites are a group of people, not a religion.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by, "murdered your god thousands of years ago", because I didn't exist at that time, but since you sound like a conservative fundie religious right winged nut, I can tell you are clearly very old, and probably still have memories from around that era, don't be coughing out dust now.

I like how you claim I'm "white looking" when you don't even know what I look like, and "white sounding" when you don't even know what I sound like. When political views are associated with your race, it usually means you're a white supremacist.

Also, way to go with your Holocaust denial, you would blend in well with the flat Earthers and Young Earth Creationists.

What you call "extermination", I call "evolution". Darker skin is more beneficial to humans because of its ability to withstand UV radiation.

you don't get a free pass for 50 million dead europeans by giving back the 3 billion a year you are already stealing from americans, thats not how atonement works, god willing you'll find out how it works soon enough

You can threaten me with your imaginary sky fairy any day you like  Grin Grin Grin Grin

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:20:03 AM

you are a quarter jew. i don't care what your religious views are.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:26:45 AM

you are a quarter jew. i don't care what your religious views are.

Lol, if you are mad about "Quarter Jew", you will be absolutely outraged when you find out that I have the whitest girlfriend I've ever had in years.

I bet it absolutely stings you that it's the same with my own parents, the contrasting skin tones I mean.

But we are very happy, it's called love. Something you never got, clearly.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:45:37 AM

The obvious solution to this issue is a non-interventionist foreign policy that withdraws all aid to foreign nations or organizations.  ...

Like Iran.

Egypt....

That is if your government will. They're like invading everyone, and they can't invade CHINA when they are destroying the world already with the pollution they are producing. its fogging the entire Singapore and the rest of the Asian countries.  

And not invade Philippines because we are in the brink of purging drug criminals harming the innocent people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:28:20 AM

There's Stormfront in my Bitcointalk. Ugh. The worst...

<oh my>

He probably got banned from Stormfront so he had to end up here Sad

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:27:36 PM

Lol, if you are mad about "Quarter Jew", you will be absolutely outraged when you find out that I have the whitest girlfriend I've ever had in years.

I bet it absolutely stings you that it's the same with my own parents, the contrasting skin tones I mean.

But we are very happy, it's called love. Something you never got, clearly.

a monkey kike, whatever will they think of next, usually they just push race mixing onto other races, in creating you they took jewish self hatred to a new level

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:00:15 AM

The obvious solution to this issue is a non-interventionist foreign policy that withdraws all aid to foreign nations or organizations.  ...

Like Iran.

Egypt....

That is if your government will. They're like invading everyone, and they can't invade CHINA when they are destroying the world already with the pollution they are producing. its fogging the entire Singapore and the rest of the Asian countries.  

And not invade Philippines because we are in the brink of purging drug criminals harming the innocent people.
Actually, no we are not.  Asia itself is strictly the cause of the "Asian brown cloud."
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:32:57 AM

This must be how old white racist males think interracial relationships work, presumably because they have never been in one themselves. Lol

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:40:57 AM

This must be how old white racist males think interracial relationships work, presumably because they have never been in one themselves. Lol
who are you calling old

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:24:26 AM

who are you calling old

It's pretty obvious who I'm calling old in my posts, I've made it very clear, only someone with age related dementia would fail to understand it.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:11:24 AM

It's pretty obvious who I'm calling old in my posts, I've made it very clear, only someone with age related dementia would fail to understand it.
since i've already told you how old i am you couldn't possibly mean me

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 12:03:09 PM

ohh, inter razial content

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: