Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List Of Signature Campaign Managers + Review & Ratings Thread - Uncensored  (Read 751 times)
wtfisthat (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:02:27 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 02:51:28 PM by wtfisthat

List Of Signature Campaign Managers + Review & Ratings Thread - Uncensored

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO MANAGE A SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN. INCLUDE ANY DETAILS YOU WISH

We need an uncensored unbias thread. Please post up your reviews and opinions on managers.  We need to keep them honest and professional for the good of the forum and business attracted to the forum.

If you are concerned about giving a bad review because it will jeopardize your position for future then post under an alt account.

Note: a polling system to vote for best managers is useless, the currently most used manager will always win.

Below is a list of campaign managers and their details:

IN PROGRESS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:01:18 AM

Signature Campaign Manager Review Thread - Uncensored

We need an uncensored unbias thread. Please post up your reviews and opinions on managers.  We need to keep them honest and professional for the good of the forum and business attracted to the forum.

If you are concerned about giving a bad review because it will jeopardize your position for future then post under an alt account.

Note: a polling system to vote for best managers is useless, the currently most used manager will always win.

There are always people who feels mad because they are rejected from the signature they have applied for. This thread here will only encourage such users to show all their hate towards the manager. I don't have a favorite one but the best is the one who is the most professional.

By most professional I mean a manager who gives a chance to some people with good post quality even on a trial basis and don't write only Denied, denied, denied.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:34:13 AM

A good initiative, but without properly managing this thread might not have it's original worth.

Consolidating the reviews and rating must be one suggestion for the success of this thread. Else, it will get flooded with only accusations like what had happened recently in some signature campaign threads.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:36:29 AM

good option, but why you not open a voting?
i think it's can helping who the best of campaign manager.

for me bitmixer is best manager and the best campaign, im join more than 3month and running smoothly Smiley
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:53:08 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 08:31:27 AM by StarofBTC

I believe, this is not a thread for searching a best campaign manager nor for ranking them.

I believe this thread will help to discuss about how a signature campaign manger is performing for fighting against spam and for supporting the implicit motto of this forum : spreading awareness and knowledge on cryptocurrencies.
radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:08:15 AM

We need an uncensored unbias thread. Please post up your reviews and opinions on managers.  We need to keep them honest and professional for the good of the forum and business attracted to the forum.

There are always people who feels mad because they are rejected from the signature they have applied for. This thread here will only encourage such users to show all their hate towards the manager. I don't have a favorite one but the best is the one who is the most professional.

By most professional I mean a manager who gives a chance to some people with good post quality even on a trial basis and don't write only Denied, denied, denied.

Totally agree with you , some of campaign manager doesn't allow or give some chances to members even they are high rank
For me I tried to join some signature campaign every time I submit my application I only get " Denied " sometimes I feel that there are monopoly
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:39:50 AM

The best campaign I've joined so far was IDS option, they paid on time and were quite polite in sorting disputes.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:59:07 AM

Totally agree with you , some of campaign manager doesn't allow or give some chances to members even they are high rank
For me I tried to join some signature campaign every time I submit my application I only get " Denied " sometimes I feel that there are monopoly

That's because your grammar is utter rubbish. You capitalise here, you leave that uncapitalized, and your sentences sometimes make no sense.

Honestly just if you are a campaign leader and need a manager, ask around. Or even make a thread and look for managers there.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
wtfisthat (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:26:55 AM

A good initiative, but without properly managing this thread might not have it's original worth.

Consolidating the reviews and rating must be one suggestion for the success of this thread. Else, it will get flooded with only accusations like what had happened recently in some signature campaign threads.

I was thinking lets hear a few reviews and opinions first? then perhaps we can structure something?

What i think we need is many different managers getting a fair shot, i dont like to see 1 or 2 managers running half the signature campaigns on BCT unless they are exceptional.  Competition is healthy.

We need more people putting themselves forward as potential signature campaign managers.  How much money do they make anyone know?
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:15:31 AM

Anyone need a manager can read the feed backs in trust section any negative feed back with a reference link and searching through the thread in that link should yield some answers, I think the trust ratings already done what you are trying to do here.

However I never completely understood who gives the negative and the positive scores or what happens if some one refuses to delete their feedback?

The system is rather confusing to be honest but it's good for just reading and deciding for your self.
wtfisthat (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

Short review : I never see any bad manager because usually bad manager work with signature campaign which promote something suspicious/illegal OR they just have very low payment.

Forget campaign managers a second... Do you not see anything suspicious with the whole betcoin.ag set up?   promotion of that particular website is ethically debatable.

I think there is a very good chance the betcoin.ag site is a complete scam, many people think so take a look yourself, are you sure you want to promote that site for a few extra satoshi?
satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

for me bitmixer is best manager and the best campaign, im join more than 3month and running smoothly Smiley
Well in the OP there's this note that says that voting will not work because  the currently most used manager will always win, but I don't blame you guys for wanting a poll since it's easier to vote, but unfortunately, that's not happening.
wtfisthat (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:38:30 PM

Well in the OP there's this note that says that voting will not work because  the currently most used manager will always win, but I don't blame you guys for wanting a poll since it's easier to vote, but unfortunately, that's not happening.

Everyone is free to do whatever. A poll is not a good judge though its pretty obvious.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: