Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was there ever a profitable cloud mining site?  (Read 2132 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:11:50 PM

I use eobot and nicehash and they work well. Nicehash is nice since you borrow someone elses hashes. I like that you can sell back your hashes by trading them so it gives ROI more easily. I know there have been many scams but you can easily check by using a mining calculator. So if their rate is better then the calculator then you know something is wrong.

Yeah 2 cloud mining has an excellent performance and healthy. 2 cloud mining is still standing and has no problems. But I'm not sure that it will always survive, because all the things that exist in the cloud mining will definitely have problems. From the start the tools existing funds, mining, or maybe they're wearing something that is not supposed to be used
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 01:28:55 PM

I use eobot and nicehash and they work well. Nicehash is nice since you borrow someone elses hashes. I like that you can sell back your hashes by trading them so it gives ROI more easily. I know there have been many scams but you can easily check by using a mining calculator. So if their rate is better then the calculator then you know something is wrong.

Yeah 2 cloud mining has an excellent performance and healthy. 2 cloud mining is still standing and has no problems. But I'm not sure that it will always survive, because all the things that exist in the cloud mining will definitely have problems. From the start the tools existing funds, mining, or maybe they're wearing something that is not supposed to be used

their are some people have investment at their and their  feedback is really half or shall we say there are telling bad and good,  but for me cloudmining is done on my system and i cannot trust them anymore since that business are in horrible state where we cannot guarantee to earn our profits for certain time,  and so by that its  really better to find. another thing that we can benifited the most.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 02:28:21 AM

their are some people have investment at their and their  feedback is really half or shall we say there are telling bad and good,  but for me cloudmining is done on my system and i cannot trust them anymore since that business are in horrible state where we cannot guarantee to earn our profits for certain time,  and so by that its  really better to find. another thing that we can benifited the most.

Me either I don't trust any cloud mining anymore even though I didn't became a victim of it. Because upon seeing their schemes they are just going to be turned to be a scam in the future. Even though you guys are saying that those websites are trusted and paying for me as long as it is cloud mining, it is going to collapse in the future and your bitcoins will fly to the clouds.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:39:35 AM

On 2014 there was cloud mining service that gave short time for return of investment about 3-5 months, the service was zencloud that been supported by gaw miner for the hardware miners, but in the ending every body knew it was runing ponzi. Today there are not profitable cloud mining site even if just for return of investment is hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: