Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Loan Request  (Read 1128 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 12:03:45 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 12:39:31 PM by Dudeperfect

Hello All,

This loan has been repaid.

Best
Dudeperfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:35:13 PM

Your collateral isn't worth 0.06 BTC and the repayment period is too long.

If you have another valid collateral and reduce the repayment period(2 weeks max) I can fund your loan without interest.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:57:38 PM

If you have another valid collateral and reduce the repayment period(2 weeks max) I can fund your loan without interest.
He's putting his account as collateral base on his title which I think can cover the loan but it still depends on the lender.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 01:01:52 PM

Thanks for your reply, I have sent you a personal message. Yes I know 1 month is long period and thus I am offering interest on that and as I said, I will try to repay in less than that period (I have paid my previous loan in 10 days) but I have quoted one month for the safer side. Thanks for your good gesture.

He's putting his account as collateral base on his title which I think can cover the loan but it still depends on the lender.

Nope, that is to indicate reputation without opening the thread.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:08:01 PM

Thanks for your reply, I have sent you a personal message. Yes I know 1 month is long period and thus I am offering interest on that and as I said, I will try to repay in less than that period (I have paid my previous loan in 10 days) but I have quoted one month for the safer side. Thanks for your good gesture.

Nope, that is to indicate reputation without opening the thread.

I have replied to your PM.

Also, I would suggest you to move "Sr Member" out of the brackets cause it looks like your offering your account as collateral too if I read the title without opening the thread.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:50:41 AM

Is this loan request filled or what?
Op, can you tell us if you still looking to borrow?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:21:07 PM

Is this loan request filled or what?
Op, can you tell us if you still looking to borrow?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No this loan request is yet to be filled, I will edit title when it will fulfill.

Anyone who is interested in filling this loan request, please send me your bigrock account user id and email id to push the domain in your account. I will send my btc address to send funds.

I will try to repay loan in less than one month but for security point of view, I must keep agreement of 1 month to encounter any possible delay.

Best
Dudeperfect
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:59:14 PM

Hello All,

This is my second loan request (see my first loan details - repaid).

Loan Amount : 0.06 BTC
Repayment : 0.066 BTC
Term : 1 Month after receiving loan in my bitcoin wallet (will try to repay less than that)
Collateral : Domain ProjectAra dot Org

Please send me your bigrock.com user ID and your email id to push domain in your account. I will send domain immediately after receiving bitcoins in my wallet.

Best
Dudeperfect

So little interest for a long period of time and a collateral that is not as valid as others...

Imo, you will need to fix something in your loan request, in order to get the BTC that you need/ want.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:39:10 PM

I am sorry but not to many lenders will take a domain as collateral for many reasons.  I will if the domain name has some value in the site that is currently on the domain and whether it is making money and such.  If it is not making nothing, please provide valid collateral such as altcoins or something valued at at least .08.  As far as your offered interest, you may want to revise that.  Most lenders here get 5 - 10% per 7 day period.  Just some helpful hints if you are looking to get funded.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 03:15:50 AM

Hello All,

Term : 1 Month after receiving loan in my bitcoin wallet (will try to repay less than that)

Please send me your bigrock.com user ID and your email id to push domain in your account. I will send domain immediately after receiving bitcoins in my wallet.

Best
Dudeperfect

So little interest for a long period of time and a collateral that is not as valid as others...

Imo, you will need to fix something in your loan request, in order to get the BTC that you need/ want.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Thanks, I will soon revise the post and loan request. Since I am going to repay loan, I can't change term for security reason quoted above but I think I can do something with amount.

I am sorry but not to many lenders will take a domain as collateral for many reasons.  I will if the domain name has some value in the site that is currently on the domain and whether it is making money and such.  If it is not making nothing, please provide valid collateral such as altcoins or something valued at at least .08.  As far as your offered interest, you may want to revise that.  Most lenders here get 5 - 10% per 7 day period.  Just some helpful hints if you are looking to get funded.

Some members are so generous that they offered me a loan without any interest so I don’t think there is an issue of interest rate. Scammers agree on whatever lender says until they receive funds but I am genuine and thus I have some conditions (one-month period security).
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:53:45 AM

Hello All,

Best
Dudeperfect

Thanks, I will soon revise the post and loan request. Since I am going to repay loan, I can't change term for security reason quoted above but I think I can do something with amount.

Some members are so generous that they offered me a loan without any interest so I don’t think there is an issue of interest rate. Scammers agree on whatever lender says until they receive funds but I am genuine and thus I have some conditions (one-month period security).

Nothing personal but just wants to put my opinion here. Yes, some people give a loan without interest if they know user personally, or they are in good terms already otherwise lenders are doing business, not a charity work. So they expect a good amount interest rate based on the time. So you should consider that point when you request a loan. The repayment time will decide the interest amount. Longer the loan term then interest amount will go up.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 04:06:27 AM

I will send domain immediately after receiving bitcoins in my wallet.

So you are asking for a no collateral loan then?

Use an escrow.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 04:21:42 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 04:31:51 AM by Dudeperfect

Use an escrow.

Thanks for your suggestion. No Vod Sir, I am offering the domain as collateral and I have no issues with using escrow but if the lender is reputed then I can skip escrow part to make transaction faster.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 04:41:39 AM

Use an escrow.

Thanks for your suggestion. No Vod Sir, I am offering the domain as collateral and I have no issues with using escrow but if the lender is reputed then I can skip escrow part to make transaction faster.

The you send the domain BEFORE you receive the bitcoins in your wallet.  That's how collateral works.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:50:05 AM

i can fund your loan for a low interest if you add your account as a collateral and incorporate with the yobit account for the signature bounty just let me know if you accept my deal and i'm willing to use escrow.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 05:00:05 AM

Use an escrow.

The you send the domain BEFORE you receive the bitcoins in your wallet.  That's how collateral works.   Undecided

Oh I see, I have no problem with that too.

i can fund your loan for a low interest if you add your account as a collateral and incorporate with the yobit account for the signature bounty just let me know if you accept my deal and I'm willing to use escrow.

Thank you for your kind nature but I can't keep my account as collateral. I have a loan offer without charging interest rate but the term is low so I am looking more offer with a 1 month term and for that, I'm ready to pay interest. Thanks again.

Dear all, Please pm or reply to this thread to fill this request.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

After reading your comments and such, I am interested in funding this for you, however I can not do the .006 interest.  I will do .012 interest on this loan but I need to confirm the site.  I went to the address and because I am in the USA it is blocking me.  Also what service is the site hosted with?  I will wait to hear from you.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:36:19 PM

Thank you friends, I would like to share that 'this loan is fulfilled by FrilledShark'. Thanks again for being so kind. I would try to repay loan as soon as possible within the time frame of 1 month.

After reading your comments and such, I am interested in funding this for you, however I can not do the .006 interest.  I will do .012 interest on this loan but I need to confirm the site.  I went to the address and because I am in the USA it is blocking me.  Also what service is the site hosted with?  I will wait to hear from you.

The domain was redirecting at main satoshidice portal with my affiliate link. Since that site is blocked in your juridiction, you can't access it. Thanks for your interest.
FrilledShark

Activity: 617

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 07:16:53 AM

The repayment was split up and repaid from 10/11/16 to 21/11/16.

bd6f4bc509a76fb545b7a08b943705cd2e8c2c5c904b68dc444cbc5799e41efe; 0.00665 BTC

fd7dcfe9ac3e5ebf006bbfff1f16c234f6eb2e18f943dc579d21783923c99246; 0.0189

ff66a0fb9bc7ed5d997204a13852d4af857742cbe2413cc11b0a5d4c7860b710; 0.03154729 BTC

a3ce6f26ef25f2984c94397b3a8a9b9de641731df093eac6a74c9881e0540970; 0.027 BTC

Total repayment was: 0.084 BTC
Total duration: 2 months and 3 days.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:27:49 PM

The repayment was split up and repaid from 10/11/16 to 21/11/16.

bd6f4bc509a76fb545b7a08b943705cd2e8c2c5c904b68dc444cbc5799e41efe; 0.00665 BTC

fd7dcfe9ac3e5ebf006bbfff1f16c234f6eb2e18f943dc579d21783923c99246; 0.0189

ff66a0fb9bc7ed5d997204a13852d4af857742cbe2413cc11b0a5d4c7860b710; 0.03154729 BTC

a3ce6f26ef25f2984c94397b3a8a9b9de641731df093eac6a74c9881e0540970; 0.027 BTC

Total repayment was: 0.084 BTC
Total duration: 2 months and 3 days.

Interesting. Was the term set to 1 month or was it extended?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: