Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - New Faucet, claim every 2 minutes!  (Read 535 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:19:48 PM

Hi,

i made new faucet (Instant Faucetbox payments)

Winnings: 22 (30%), 44 (30%), 66 (20%), 88 (15%), 222 (5%) satoshi every 2 minutes.

good luck Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 03:38:49 AM

Hi,

i made new faucet (Instant Faucetbox payments)

Winnings: 22 (30%), 44 (30%), 66 (20%), 88 (15%), 222 (5%) satoshi every 2 minutes.

good luck Smiley

Your faucet is nice but reward is very low most faucet pays more than your faucet so just think why will people visit your website just for that low reward?
Just increase the reward and reduce the time limit and your website will rock.

cheers.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:30:45 PM

Your faucet is nice but reward is very low most faucet pays more than your faucet so just think why will people visit your website just for that low reward?
Just increase the reward and reduce the time limit and your website will rock.
cheers.

66 or 88 satoshis per 2 minutes (with possibility of 222 satoshis) is not bad i think, after 1 week of profit analysis i will modify the rewards, probably they will go up
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:34:42 PM

I have tried your faucet and got 22 satoshi however what is that key captcha under recaptcha? You using two captcha solution but i think that key captcha is not working as expected, why to have two captcha better use antibot links with funcaptcha solution.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:38:13 PM

If I advertised your faucet on my websites I'd rain you in about 12 hours.

Here's a few tips:

a) Increase timer to 5 minutes, instead of 2, since most of btc adnets wont allow you join them if it's that low. You'll be generating a lot of impressions from the same people.
b) Add 1 more 428x60 ad spot between the video and the faucet
c) Increase referral commission to at least 20% for a week, so you can attract more users.

Peace
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:25:32 PM

Here's a few tips:

a) Increase timer to 5 minutes, instead of 2, since most of btc adnets wont allow you join them if it's that low. You'll be generating a lot of impressions from the same people.
c) Increase referral commission to at least 20% for a week, so you can attract more users.

Peace

thanks mate, i will do that later, i am newbie in faucets, so every suggestion could help me

UPDATE:  Changed the faucet parameters to 5 mins / claim and 25% ref.
waiting for faucetbox promotion
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:29:15 PM

Here's a few tips:

Peace

thanks mate, i will do that later, i am newbie in faucets, so every suggestion could help me
You're welcome.

Make sure you have ReCaptcha, otherwise your faucet will get drained by bots.
Also, make sure you're psychologically ready for everything which will come Smiley
Faucet-land isn't profitable as it might look, if you don't invest a lot of time and effort developing your website.

Wish you good luck with your future endeavors
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:47:17 PM

You're welcome.

Make sure you have ReCaptcha, otherwise your faucet will get drained by bots.
Also, make sure you're psychologically ready for everything which will come Smiley
Faucet-land isn't profitable as it might look, if you don't invest a lot of time and effort developing your website.

Wish you good luck with your future endeavors
[/quote]

in previous faucet i learned everythign about bots draining, and how to protect my faucets against them.
I lost around 400k satoshi but it worth, now my faucets are safe enough, thanks to keycaptcha.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:54:15 PM

btw i am working on script, that will hide and disable "claim" button until captchas will not be solved and all ads displayed - so its an anti-bot and anti adblock protection too..
I will give my script in another post for free, i hope this week  Cool
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:48:47 AM

btw i am working on script, that will hide and disable "claim" button until captchas will not be solved and all ads displayed - so its an anti-bot and anti adblock protection too..
I will give my script in another post for free, i hope this week  Cool

That sounds good, it's great that you are releasing the script for free. It's a great way to help out the bitcoin community, and it's greatly appreciated. However, do both the captchas on your website work right now? I seem to be able to claim without solving the second captcha.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:00:49 AM

I will give my script in another post for free, i hope this week  Cool

That sounds good, it's great that you are releasing the script for free. It's a great way to help out the bitcoin community, and it's greatly appreciated. However, do both the captchas on your website work right now? I seem to be able to claim without solving the second captcha.

I tested the faucet and i was unable to claim without solving both captchas, if you did it, please PM me how you reached that.

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: