Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World War 3?  (Read 2838 times)
doomistake (OP)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:12:23 AM

What will you do guys if there's gonna be a World War 3?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:55:21 AM

Define World War 3? Would it be just two super powers? Or would it be like the stereotypical West vs Communists?

There won't be a WW3 like you imagine it. Instead, lots of underground, and unconventional warfare.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:06:15 AM

Sana huwag magkaroon ng world war three maraming madadamay na mga inosente katulad ng bata at matanda
Pero kung magkakaroon handa ako lumaban
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:42:37 AM

Sana huwag magkaroon ng world war three maraming madadamay na mga inosente katulad ng bata at matanda

Sana nga pero kung nanalo si Trump tataas ang chance at kung nangyari man, no choice kundi lumaban nalang Kaysa mamatay sa gutom..
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:36:09 AM

Maninirahan n lng ako sa mount everest... tas bababa lang ako pag tapos n gyera.
Magbabaon ako ng madaming pagkain at tubig.
doomistake (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:59:22 AM

Define World War 3? Would it be just two super powers? Or would it be like the stereotypical West vs Communists?

There won't be a WW3 like you imagine it. Instead, lots of underground, and unconventional warfare.

World War 3, I mean countries versus countries like a ramble fight. You have no allies just your own self and you have to fight no matter what because you don't even have the choice. If you won't fight you'll be dead and the saddest part is you'll die without doing anything. I didn't say that it would happen sir, that's why I used the word "if" but everyone have their own opinion so thanks. Smiley
doomistake (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:03:29 AM

Maninirahan n lng ako sa mount everest... tas bababa lang ako pag tapos n gyera.
Magbabaon ako ng madaming pagkain at tubig.

Won't you fight for your mother country chief and for your love ones? I think it's not a good idea if you'll just go in the top of the Mt. Everest which is not possible if you're not a pro mountain climber and imagine living in that cold, and icy place?, You will not survive in that kind of weather because we used to be in this warm country. One more thing is you just can't go there easily because there's a war, it's not easy to travel in that kind of situation don't you think?.
doomistake (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:12:07 AM

Sana nga pero kung nanalo si Trump tataas ang chance at kung nangyari man, no choice kundi lumaban nalang Kaysa mamatay sa gutom..

Same here chief, I'd rather fight for my country and for my love ones than to do nothing, than to be dead without doing anything. I will take the risk and fight because who knows if we live right? It's better to take the risk for us to know what will happen in the end and I think we don't even have the choice but to fight because we're gonna suffer the same fate with others that will die either they will fight or not. It's a war so technically the enemies won't show any mercy to all of us.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:09:42 PM

Same here chief, I'd rather fight for my country and for my love ones than to do nothing, than to be dead without doing anything. I will take the risk and fight because who knows if we live right? It's better to take the risk for us to know what will happen in the end and I think we don't even have the choice but to fight because we're gonna suffer the same fate with others that will die either they will fight or not. It's a war so technically the enemies won't show any mercy to all of us.
kung magkakaroon man ng world war 3 tatago ako sa kweba at papalipasin ko muna bago matapos ang gyera .hehe
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:13:16 PM

pupunta ako sa ibang lugar kasama ang aking pamilya . dahil kung makikipaglaban ka sa world war 3 at end wla paring panalo at talo kaya mas gugustohin ko pa na umalis dto sa pilipinas.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:41:28 PM

Kaya, now pa lang, humanda na. Mag dalaw sa ibang bansa para alam kung saan pwede pumunta o tumago. O ibang lugar dito sa Pinas.

Meron isang hapon (Japanese) na nakatira sa bundok ng matagal tagal na, mga last 10 years lang nakita. Nandun sya since World War 2, ayaw maniwala na tapos na ang gyera.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:04:17 PM

Sa pag Kkaalam ko hindi yan mangyayari kasi nag kakaisa naman ang mga bansa natin e china lang talaga ako hindi kasi feeling nila sina ang my pinaka mayamang bansa kasi karamihan ng prodokto daw ay gawang china pero para sakin di..
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:30:32 PM

Sa pag Kkaalam ko hindi yan mangyayari kasi nag kakaisa naman ang mga bansa natin e china lang talaga ako hindi kasi feeling nila sina ang my pinaka mayamang bansa kasi karamihan ng prodokto daw ay gawang china pero para sakin di..

Hdi lang sa Asia ang nagkakagulo pati doon sa Middle East habang tumatagal lumalawak na ang involved countries

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/19/world/middleeast/us-bombing-syria.html?_r=0

The United States’ accidental bombing of Syrian troops over the weekend has put it on the defensive, undercutting American efforts to reduce violence in the civil war and open paths for humanitarian relief.
doomistake (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:33:13 AM

kung magkakaroon man ng world war 3 tatago ako sa kweba at papalipasin ko muna bago matapos ang gyera .hehe

But how can you live in such place? It's still dangerous living in a cave without knowing what creatures are living there right? And how can you survive without any food or water? It's hard to grow crops in the cave since the sunlight's never get in and you'll still gonna go outside the cave for you to look for food cause you're gonna starve to death if you will not. And you have no assurance that in the cave where you're living is not gonna be bombarded.
doomistake (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:41:10 AM

Hdi lang sa Asia ang nagkakagulo pati doon sa Middle East habang tumatagal lumalawak na ang involved countries

The United States’ accidental bombing of Syrian troops over the weekend has put it on the defensive, undercutting American efforts to reduce violence in the civil war and open paths for humanitarian relief.

That's why I think it's possible to have World War 3 chief. Since the other countries have war because of the misunderstandings and they don't want the governing ways of their leader that's why they formed a group against the government which is what we called Terrorist or communist. They're fighting for their own opinions about their beliefs or religions.
goldenpay

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:49:17 AM

haha , impossible ba  Grin
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:36:20 PM

Yeah, the Middle East situation is slowly getting big geographically speaking.

That's why one of my relatives decided not to accept a job offer there.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:11:29 PM

Yeah, the Middle East situation is slowly getting big geographically speaking.

That's why one of my relatives decided not to accept a job offer there.

I just hope that if that happens *knock on wood* our small country will not be wiped out.

It's scary, all we can do is pray
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

Wag naman sana haha
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:21:28 AM

Wag naman sana haha
Dapat lang na huwag mangyari dahil kung mangyayari yari talaga tayo nito.
Wala tayong panama sa mga armas ng ibang bansa lalo na ang China..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: