Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ezugi live blackjack  (Read 274 times)
Lucky7btc (OP)

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:33:50 AM

Next time you are playing live blackjack pay attention to the dealer and your screen. There seems to be some serious manipulation going on. Pay close attention to the dealer pausing while taking her card from the shoe. But please pay extra close attention to the screen jerking. If you spot this happening the dealer will get a winning or pushing hand every single time. Record your sessions and studying the screen activity. I promise you will spot the changing of feed.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:39:58 AM

Next time you are playing live blackjack pay attention to the dealer and your screen. There seems to be some serious manipulation going on. Pay close attention to the dealer pausing while taking her card from the shoe. But please pay extra close attention to the screen jerking. If you spot this happening the dealer will get a winning or pushing hand every single time. Record your sessions and studying the screen activity. I promise you will spot the changing of feed.
it is much better if take some videos to post and warn people who are playing live in blackjack some times it happens if you are not paying attention on the game , the admin will cheat you nor sometimes if you are winning big and you offline and you didn't withdraw your profit your bitcoin will be gone because you don't have full access on your deposit
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:42:02 AM

it is much better if take some videos to post and warn people who are playing live in blackjack some times it happens if you are not paying attention on the game , the admin will cheat you nor sometimes if you are winning big and you offline and you didn't withdraw your profit your bitcoin will be gone because you don't have full access on your deposit
yes I agree. Post the videos and or screenshots that outline what happens.

I think I saw you in the chat while I was there watching. You mentioned that you will expose this company as a scam house and that you have recorded the sessions outlining how they are cheating the players.
What was your nickname on there? It was wster634. Something like that right? You remember what the dealers name was and what she said? It was a blonde one right? She always has something to say if the players are being confronting towards her. So she tell you what the support people have to say about it.
Awaiting you videos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: