Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainian local board  (Read 5080 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:36:48 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 03:17:24 PM by deisik

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Poland took back a part of Ukraine on the right (west) bank of the Dnieper river. I have a strong inclination to think that they wouldn't mind either (remember, "Polska od morza do morza" is still on the agenda, while there is no more Russian Empire to kick some asses). And no, I don't mean that what's left should go to Russia, God forbid that. Since right now Ukraine looks more like a failing state being governed directly and financed through the IMF by Washington, DC...

In other words, no Ukraine, no Ukrainian local board, as simple as it could possibly get

I don't think there's much love between Poland and Ukraine after the massacres in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

I know about those events but this is not a Politics&Society thread to discuss them here

There might not be great love between Ukrainians and Poles after all, but basically this discussion started with some dude claiming that the so-called Ukrainian language is much closer to Polish than Russian. This is highly debatable since I see many Ukrainians posting and even advertising their services in the Russian subforum here but I have yet to see anyone of them massively posting in the Polish one (yes, I checked)

I have no idea why a Russian votes against an Ukrainian board

Who do you refer to?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:54:23 PM

Add the Ukrainian local board.We need it.Alot of ukrainian community use this forum and wanna see the ukr threads
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:51:43 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 12:31:47 PM by G.Butrik

Dear Administration!

Could you please create Ukrainian local board?
I see that this question has been discussed here for a long time. However, in recent year, an increasing number of developers want to move their projects and Ukrainian language too. But this is not possible, due to the fact that the separate section for our language on the Forum is missing.

Previously, this language Forum was not so popular. But look now.
The proportion of users who communicate in Ukrainian is growing.

Please take this important decision and create for the Ukrainian local Board.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:51:29 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 08:55:39 PM by LTU_btc

Dear Administration!

I see that this question has been discussed here for a long time. However, in recent year, an increasing number of developers want to move their projects and Ukrainian language too. But this is not possible, due to the fact that the separate section for our language on the Forum is missing.

https://images.gameru.net/image/direct/b3ee112b53.png

https://images.gameru.net/image/direct/d4d67184fa.png

https://images.gameru.net/image/direct/a35a3c7997.png
It looks that you need Ukrainian local board only to make bounty campaigns translations. I don't that's enough important reason to make local board. But Ukrainian thread is one of the most active topics on Other languages & locations board. But I'm not sure is it active enough to create local board for Ukrainosns.

akhavr

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:53:29 AM

Note, I'm not the op.

It looks that you need Ukrainian local biard only to make bounty campaigns translations.

No.

But I'm not sure is it active enough to create local board for Ukrainosns.

Because Ukrainian-speaking folks moved to other forums.

Semisto

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

One of the largest country in Europe and the country with a huge base of qualified IT outsource workers has no local board in this forum. It`s a pity. What ukrainians need to do for a own local board? Will we need to create much activity in one ukrainian topic? How much is needed? Talk about everything in one topic - it`s inconvenient.

OtaruM

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

Most famous Ukrainian crypto - Karbowanec does not have its own thread in Ukrainian. What a shame.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513025.0
As an ugly workaround, the russian board was hijacked with posts in Ukrainian. 340 (!!!) pages in one thread only.

How much is enough to be ENOUGH?
Please create dedicated Ukrainian board.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

The time of the Ukrainian language on the forum has risen!
I'm happy with decentralization!
I am for!

Thanks administrators and moderators for their support!

Чac yкpaїнcькoї мoви нa фopyмi нacтaв!
Я paдий бyдy дeцeнтpaлiзaцiї!
Я зa! +++!!!!

Дякyю - aдмiнicтpaтopaм тa мoдepaтopaм зa їxню пiдтpимкy!

Cheesy
gidlark1

Activity: 857
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

I would very much like to see the Ukrainian local on this forum.
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

I'd like to ask moderators to add Ukrainian local board. We really need it.

Ukraine is home to one of the largest bitcoin communities in Europe. Ukraine currently ranks among the top 10 countries in the world in terms of the number of global bitcoin nodes. So I think it isn't right that we don't have our local board here.

Grin Grin Grin
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:55:49 PM

Dear Administration!

Really worthwhile arguments! It can also be mentioned that Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe! And not the most recent country in the world economy, perhaps a little activity at the forum is connected with ignorance of English among Ukrinets. So the branch would be relevant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: