Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American Express Serve Account  (Read 220 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:05:48 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 09:12:21 PM by Atari---

Selling it for for bitcoins. It's fully verified. I can easily prove its my account. I don't use it anymore and I see a lot of people using it to buy and sell bitcoins as on sites such as Paxful. I thought someone else may make better use of it. You can use the account anywhere American Express is accepted. Their is no monthly fees, when you go to reload the card there is no fee to reload. It's easy to send and receive money also with no fees. I am looking for someone trustful considering I'll have to give away a lot of my personal information such as my SSN, Address, Sate, Email and Passwords. I'm looking for 100$ in bitcoins. My cell is 704-726-7529 please feel free to text me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: