Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you store your fiat currency?  (Read 3531 times)
EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:28:52 PM

cold wallet my friends...think cold

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DuddlyDoRight (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:20:29 AM

Usually those people who have that huge amount of money do not literally store all of it in their home's safe.  They store it on banks for time deposits, insurances, investments, and other profitable way.  Plus, people who have those huge amount of money do not use a physical money, they pay their bills with cards.  Hassle free right?  I think they had only little money inside their wallets. 

From what I've seen they store it in savings since hackers can't access savings with CC and DC dumps. I think some banks allow withdraws from network ATMs from savings, but it has the 24-hour limit. Withdrawing tens of thousands requires FBI paper-work in the US I believe.

This thread turned out about how I expected. No real answers or examples.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:27:09 AM

Bank account is unavoidable if you don't want to be left out in Europe. I use basically to survive: I have an insurance for the worst times. Deposit account are useless, I close them all.
One bank account is enough.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

As the old adage says, hidden in a plain view.
There is no risky place as a strongbox or something like this...

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:21:57 AM

Bank account is unavoidable if you don't want to be left out in Europe. I use basically to survive: I have an insurance for the worst times. Deposit account are useless, I close them all.
One bank account is enough.

Same thing over here even though banks are still trying to capture a sizeable number of the population but for me, I run like three bank accounts for different purpose, one for day to day expenses, the next for savings and the for one-off income, in addition to keeping some cash in hand to reduce the number of going to the bank and withdraw which comes with charges as well to rip you off your resources.
DuddlyDoRight (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:12:46 PM

I have mine in savings accounts, commodities, and secured bonds and dividends.

Hackers can't touch savings accounts even with a full CC dump and even you have to jump through loops to pull big withdraws.. Actually it's the same with checking balances except you can withdraw on teller networks. Feds want to know if you go do a thirty-thousand withdraw.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:01:24 PM

I store my fiat in bank account. Storing large sum of money is not good as there are many potential risks such as fire, burglar and pest. Although many crypto believer don't like bank, there is not much choice to put your money in except in banks. It seems that in this deflationary period, cash is the best asset to hold.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:03:47 PM

I save my money in the BANK. I am convinced that the BANK is the safest place that exists today. I get a strong guarantee, the government also guarantees the existence of my fund in the BANK. there is an agency that can ensure our money is safe. I really liked the BANK.
barabash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:45:42 PM

I save my money in the BANK. I am convinced that the BANK is the safest place that exists today. I get a strong guarantee, the government also guarantees the existence of my fund in the BANK. there is an agency that can ensure our money is safe. I really liked the BANK.

I also keep my money in the bank. Now I think it's a reliable way to store money. In addition, some of the money in the bank deposit account, so I get the interest from this
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:30:13 PM

To save your money from inflation I buy Bitcoin. He is not subject to inflation. But part of the centralized money I keep in the bank account
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:46:35 PM

Yep bank will be best option to save our money. This is international well know to save the money. Some people use to invest in gold or other minerals and some people use to invest in property too.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:45:38 AM

Yep bank will be best option to save our money. This is international well know to save the money. Some people use to invest in gold or other minerals and some people use to invest in property too.

Well if you have a lot of money and you know what you're doing, investing in land/property is way better than banks in my opinion. Of course you need to know what to buy and where to buy and this is not always obvious, especially if you're looking for a long term store of your wealth. But if you get it right, not only is your money safe but you'll also stand to profit nicely from your investment.
DuddlyDoRight (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 10:32:48 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 10:54:35 AM by DuddlyDoRight

To save your money from inflation I buy Bitcoin. He is not subject to inflation. But part of the centralized money I keep in the bank account

You do realize the price of things controls inflation, right? So..  bitcoin is susceptible the nano-second you actually use it as currency..

I also like how people completely ignore the fluctuation of bitcoin..

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:07:41 PM

If i had that money, i would divide them into several storage areas, 50% will I save in the form of gold, 30% will I save in a bank, 20% will I use to buy bitcoin and split it 10% will I use to trade and 10% again I would use to hold bitcoin in the cold storage.

My concern with gold is it looks a little toppy if you look at the chart over 20-30 years etc.  Its had a massive recent increase i dont like storing my value on that right now.  Silver looks a little better IMO.  Bitcoin looks even more stable.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:00:55 PM

I had all the money invested in the business. Now not profitable to keep the money in the Bank. The truth is now more likely to fail.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:02:51 PM

As of now my fiat currency just save in bitcoin since we already tested that the price will increase just like now we are see that the price is increase.
It is the best to invest it in bitcoins since the price will increase more this coming months..
DuddlyDoRight (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:33:15 PM

As of now my fiat currency just save in bitcoin since we already tested that the price will increase just like now we are see that the price is increase.
It is the best to invest it in bitcoins since the price will increase more this coming months..

It increased to over 1k once too...

Can you show me the person who is proving bitcoin future?

slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:46:52 PM

I translate part of the money at once in Bitcoins, some lie in the bank and a little money in the paper state lie in a purse

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:40:03 PM

two ways. i have a bank account and also something like a piggy bank where i keep paper money savings. most of the time it's there that i get money when it need so the money in my savings account stays there for more important purposes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
alien161016

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:12:58 PM

I keep their fiat money in the bank. When I need cash - I take it from there in the right quantity. It is very convenient
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: