Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Patriciaparakeet payza scammer do not deal with him  (Read 711 times)
radhwane (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:44:06 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 02:04:49 AM by radhwane

recently i was deal with  Patriciaparakeet
thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615078.0

he send me 12 $ payza and i send him 0.015 bitcoin  to his address : 1E7L8HrdmaaL3kFu37eNJxDGQnabSTH797
tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/c1f147ff79e5927a40491873408b3f8118e9cb411e5af73efa1ab6d14d99625e

i have been warned by Zoomer  but i already traded with Patriciaparakeet

his PM

well after we traded he send me another PM to deal again with 5.8$ payza i tell him i dont need payza for now but if i need it i will Pm you

when i received money from him i was cash out my old balance in payza to bitcoin 10$ + 11$ = 21$

today he open a dispute to return his money now i have -10$ in my payza

i got scam from Patriciaparakeet please do not deal with him i left him negative feed back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:00:40 AM

Sorry for your loss OP, but why you made deal with a newbie without escrow? when you dealing with newbies, it's highly possible you get scammed.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:40:27 AM

That guy (the scammer) is an idiot, he know how hard is it to buy bitcoins via reversible payment methode.

If he does good deals he could always get small deals via paypal if needed or payza, but no he scammed me 5$ and op 12$, that is the problem of this idiots they could make a lot more legit cash if they not scam.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:06:15 AM

That guy (the scammer) is an idiot, he know how hard is it to buy bitcoins via reversible payment methode.

If he does good deals he could always get small deals via paypal if needed or payza, but no he scammed me 5$ and op 12$, that is the problem of this idiots they could make a lot more legit cash if they not scam.

i dont understand why you guys are dealing with newbie accounts,scammers are not looking at building a reputation,they would scam a bunch of people with a newbie account and will create a new account and will prey for new people,since you guys are here for more than a year ,have you not seen such complaints all the time ?
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:41:09 PM

You are right bro , its our mistake to deal with a scammer newbie
When the scammer pm me I feel that he really need bitcoin
I said why not deal with him maybe I can help him maybe he need bitcoin like I was in need of payza since I have 10$ bcz minimum payout from payza to bitcoin is 20$
That is my fault I trust in members here
Let's okey I lost 20$ now from this deal but it a lesson for me and all of  you

Next time I will never ever deal with any newbie

I just have a question I contact support payza and I explain them what happen here I give them all proofs and reference link here
Payza could help me to delete this dispute or banned this user ?
Zoomer

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:56:34 PM

You are right bro , its our mistake to deal with a scammer newbie
When the scammer pm me I feel that he really need bitcoin
I said why not deal with him maybe I can help him maybe he need bitcoin, like I was in need of payza since I have 10$ bcz minimum payout from payza to bitcoin, is 20$
That is my fault I trust in members here
Let's okey I lost 20$ now from this deal but it a lesson for me and all of  you

Next time I will never ever deal with any newbie

I just have a question I contact support payza and I explain them what happen here I give them all proofs and reference link here
Payza could help me to delete this dispute or banned this user ?

Payza would give a fuck about this forum, sorry to say but this is a real fact, because you can not proof them that the person here is the account holder and even if you could i not think they will consider that as proof!
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:03:57 PM

But I capture his pm showing his email and reference of transaction
If payza canot help me in this case than I will not trust payza any more I will leave it even I have verified payza
Bcz they help scammers to stolen our money instead of high fees
Zoomer

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:05:09 PM

If payza canot help me in this case than I will not trust payza any more I will leave it even I have verified payza

Using what option he have send you the money anway?
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:35:24 AM

In the transaction its appear like a donation ! But how can donation can be reserved ?

Anyway I send a support ticket to payza , at this time no reply till now

Zoomer

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:49:40 AM

In the transaction its appear like a donation ! But how can donation can be reserved ?

Anyway I send a support ticket to payza , at this time no reply till now

Hmm if he send it as donation and the support find no evidence that his account got hacked, or whatever story he told them, you have a good chance to win the case!!
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:58:06 PM

I am sorry for your loss OP. Let me give you a good piece of advice here. Have a thorough look to this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

You will find there a lot of sellers which accepts the major payments provider like Paypal, Payza and Skrill. A thing to look always is their ongoing thread where they do the exchanges to check their history.

Second you check their trust. For sure a member with a green trust +60 will not ruin his account for 100 USD for example. You have to take these things in consideration before trying exchanges again.

Good luck to you in the future.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:55:15 AM

LOL.. he is just a newbie. tagging his account as a scammer really doesn't give him any harm or punishment for his scamming..
I am sure he created this newbie just to attention of scamming, just see his posts. his first post was the trade post. (there is no attention to make reputation and become a full time trader at all)
I think he got what he wanted to get. if now he tagged as a scammer, he really don't care.. will create another newbie account and come again because this place is full of stupids and idiots.

people being warned many times (everytime) that do not trade paypal, payza and any reversible source with a newbie. but they still do..
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:36:22 AM

You were dealing with a newbie account using reversible payment methods without an escrow.Don't you think you don't deserve to be a senior member account here ? If that's not provoking a scam,I don't know what is.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

I am sorry for your loss OP. Let me give you a good piece of advice here. Have a thorough look to this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

You will find there a lot of sellers which accepts the major payments provider like Paypal, Payza and Skrill. A thing to look always is their ongoing thread where they do the exchanges to check their history.

Second you check their trust. For sure a member with a green trust +60 will not ruin his account for 100 USD for example. You have to take these things in consideration before trying exchanges again.

Good luck to you in the future.

read my first post i already post the deal thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615078.0

You were dealing with a newbie account using reversible payment methods without an escrow.Don't you think you don't deserve to be a senior member account here ? If that's not provoking a scam,I don't know what is.

i know its my fault dealing with newbie member , I thought he is in need of bitcoin i said to my self i can help him , i blame myself bcz he is a scammer
It's the result of someone else wants to help
now i'm in contact with payza and i provide them all proofs and links here i just hope payza will ban this scammer Damien Vandervelden damievande@gmail.com  usename in bitcointalk : Patriciaparakeet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: