Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader  (Read 28833 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:03:16 AM

There is no specific time to become a trader, it completely depends on the way you acquire knowledge about trading. Trading is a completely different task where you have to manage yourselves according to the situation of the market. Once you are confident about your money management through trading, then you can start trading.

yes there's no specific time to become a trader. Many newbies when something is hype, they keep on telling "I want to be like that, I want it". They are not thinking that this type of career isn't something that needs focus and good knowledge for the market of bitcoin. I guess when you've got enough knowledge on it, that's the best time to become a trader.
Anytime you can be a trader as even at minimum amount you can start trading, but you should know what really is your passion, if you love trading then I'm sure you will be able to learn and improve in the long run. The journey you are taking will be simple if you are optimistic you can learn and succeed. Good time to do it the soonest to take advantage on the volatile market of crypto currencies and that offers great opportunity to make big amount of profit even in a short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

There is no specific time to become a trader, it completely depends on the way you acquire knowledge about trading. Trading is a completely different task where you have to manage yourselves according to the situation of the market. Once you are confident about your money management through trading, then you can start trading.

yes there's no specific time to become a trader. Many newbies when something is hype, they keep on telling "I want to be like that, I want it". They are not thinking that this type of career isn't something that needs focus and good knowledge for the market of bitcoin. I guess when you've got enough knowledge on it, that's the best time to become a trader.

Though it is true that we must make mistakes before we can get  things right. Hence newbies may endevour into things they want to have - this may have a positive or a negative impact. In trading as long as the amount traded is not huge, even a small loss is worth it - since that will be a lesson for the trader, a lesson they will never forget.

However I suggest everyone to learn about trading, market capitals, how and when to buy/sell and how to not go for panic selling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

Though it is true that we must make mistakes before we can get  things right. Hence newbies may endevour into things they want to have - this may have a positive or a negative impact. In trading as long as the amount traded is not huge, even a small loss is worth it - since that will be a lesson for the trader, a lesson they will never forget.

However I suggest everyone to learn about trading, market capitals, how and when to buy/sell and how to not go for panic selling.
We cant really avoid losses on doing trading because we are newbie since we started which means mistakes do really happen and you are right those mistakes would really mold us up to be a trader on longer runs but depends on how you would treat those mistakes because there are type of people do easily give up when they lose.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:52:53 PM

Anytime you can be a trader as even at minimum amount you can start trading, but you should know what really is your passion, if you love trading then I'm sure you will be able to learn and improve in the long run. The journey you are taking will be simple if you are optimistic you can learn and succeed. Good time to do it the soonest to take advantage on the volatile market of crypto currencies and that offers great opportunity to make big amount of profit even in a short period of time.
in fact trading is not such an easy job, for becoming a good trader you need to have good experience in trading, skill and knowledge is a also important in trading. in trading you must also be a good lucky person as luck also influence the result in trading. so if you have some good experience in trading then you can certainly start  trading with a good amount.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:21:43 AM

in fact trading is not such an easy job, for becoming a good trader you need to have good experience in trading, skill and knowledge is a also important in trading. in trading you must also be a good lucky person as luck also influence the result in trading. so if you have some good experience in trading then you can certainly start  trading with a good amount.

Yeah it's not an easy job and actually I didn't sold some of my coins while the price is ATH.  And for the people that are hoping to try this out and be a good trader it's now your chance to buy bitcoins now, it's dropping and don't forget that after the price of bitcoin drops. Another thing is assured, it will increase again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gerlysheyn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:47:58 AM

Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me.Regardless of how great a trader you ever become, you can always get better . When the stock market opens at 9:30 AM, there is a lot of volatility during the first half hour of trading.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:44:31 PM

We cant really avoid losses on doing trading because we are newbie since we started which means mistakes do really happen and you are right those mistakes would really mold us up to be a trader on longer runs but depends on how you would treat those mistakes because there are type of people do easily give up when they lose.

It is true and it is important as well. Mistakes are important to shape the person properly, simply because we are also humans. In trading if we make mistakes we will learn better and in future the experience will help us overcome other difficulties. Hence newbies should get a basic idea of trading and how its done first then start with small amounts before going into other bigger trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tooley

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:44:10 PM

Practising first with a demo trade account is good because that way you don't risk real money. less stress too.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

Anytime we can become a gambler but only after gaining required skills we can become a trader. If we start trading instantly once we decided to, then we cannot expect good results with trading (but we can start gambling once we decided about it).

Trading should be done in a professional way, otherwise there will be no guarantee to secure our capital. To learn the professional way of trading, we must need some time for learning.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

Imo I think the best time to start trading is when the bubble burst and you can afford to buy some cheap bitcoins to trade with as prices are pulled down.
But of course trading knowledge will be your best stepping stone to be successful at it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

Imo I think the best time to start trading is when the bubble burst and you can afford to buy some cheap bitcoins to trade with as prices are pulled down.
But of course trading knowledge will be your best stepping stone to be successful at it.

Affordability should never be an issue when it comes to trading. The only thing traders care about is that they have enough volatility that allows them to benefit in a decent manner from basically every fluctuation. And sure, the experience that you have been building up throughout the years will help you in the best possible way, but that's obvious. Without any form of experience in trading you're basically gambling.
alonmuroch

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:34:06 PM

What tools do you use to keep track of your portfolio's performance? risk? stuff like that?
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading.  

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift.  

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality.  

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

Thanks for giving us an information for sharing us some tips of advice to become a good trader going to a successful traders. I do believed  for us to  become a trader if you know to yourself that you are determined, and decided for it look for the site teaching about in trading that's your first step you can do. Then always do some research about in trading whether in bitcoin/ Forex trading. Check the the characteristics of the traders, from strong and weak, how they act when and where there gonna move their step something like that.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:16:37 AM

What tools do you use to keep track of your portfolio's performance? risk? stuff like that?
What's you mean about the portofolio? Are you mean about to tracking our performance in trading and the portofolio result?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 12:23:53 PM

What's you mean about the portofolio? Are you mean about to tracking our performance in trading and the portofolio result?

You can keep track of the ongoing trades and prices in a excel spreadsheet. Then everyday so you trade enter it into the spreadsheet and calculate net profits or loss. That way you can keep track of your trades, their earnings - performance if you say it that way.

You can get your yearly earnings from trading from there and brag about it Grin But in general it is a good idea to keep a record of holdings and trades in one place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me.Regardless of how great a trader you ever become, you can always get better . When the stock market opens at 9:30 AM, there is a lot of volatility during the first half hour of trading.
Its a fact and very true words those " every day you learn with trading " and this is what makes a trader from amateur to pro trader. I think trading just does not means that we make the best of decisions and we earn the most.

Trading means knowing everything about the market and even if you make a prediction wrong does not mean that you are bad at trading, if you calculated right thats fine just you were unlucky. Certainly the best time to become a trader is when you have no jobs and you have a hunger to earn !

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Meaning all of our trading related things like active funds on trade, funds on hand, monitoring and anything else. To answer the question, different traders have different ways to track their trading portfolio. Some are using a real time price monitoring application whether for desktop or mobile. Others also using track alerts like alarm so that they can able to notify with the price even they are doing other things or outside of the trading world.

Trading means knowing everything about the market and even if you make a prediction wrong does not mean that you are bad at trading, if you calculated right thats fine just you were unlucky.

And that wrong prediction is the one who makes a trader improved their analysis in their future trades. Just make sure that while on process, a trader minimize it's wrong prediction stats.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

Its a fact and very true words those " every day you learn with trading " and this is what makes a trader from amateur to pro trader. I think trading just does not means that we make the best of decisions and we earn the most.

Trading means knowing everything about the market and even if you make a prediction wrong does not mean that you are bad at trading, if you calculated right thats fine just you were unlucky. Certainly the best time to become a trader is when you have no jobs and you have a hunger to earn !

I agree with you. Trading does involve risks and we are not going to earn anything without risks. We can make predictions based on the news and how people are being manipulated to buying or selling the coins. That can give you an edge and make most of your predictions correct.

The best time to become a trader is when you are confident about your abilities and have learnt how to earn from it. It will not happen as soon as you enter the market but with practice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:25:42 PM

For me, the best time to become a trader is when you have enough learnings about trading. Trading is not just easy because it is risky anytime you will loss your money that you trade. Trade only enough that you can afford to lose to prevent regret. So that you will need to have enough experience and reputation on trading just by searching to start.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

I agree with you. Trading does involve risks and we are not going to earn anything without risks. We can make predictions based on the news and how people are being manipulated to buying or selling the coins. That can give you an edge and make most of your predictions correct.

The best time to become a trader is when you are confident about your abilities and have learnt how to earn from it. It will not happen as soon as you enter the market but with practice.
It is always a good time to start learning about trading, you can go and find some virtual trading sites that allow you to trade with fake money just to get the hang of things and when you think you have got it you can start trading with real money, but if you want to get profit right away without any experience then you will lose all your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: