Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help !! afraid all my coins get lost (unconfirmed)  (Read 626 times)
zarl (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:35:17 AM

I am about to freak out at myself .. I think i fucked up big time ;(
I wanted to send coins to gox, but the coins i send was not fully confirmed (only x 3 confirmed)
But they was in my bitcoin client, so i think i could send then.. I am too new at this
Now my transaction to gox + 3 trancactions to satoshidice is unconfirmed many hours Sad
Are all my bitcoin lost ?

Please help me, as it is big money for me Sad
Did i make what is called dubble spend ?

Can my coins be saved
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pupinrubber

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:42:16 AM

In your client, you should be able to get the transaction ID's for each of the transactions you made.  You can then go to blockchain.info and paste those transaction ID's into the search box.  You'll probably see that the transactions you made are either unconfirmed or have some small number of confirmations.  If the transactions were small, and you didn't add any transaction fee, it may take many hours for those transactions to be accepted into a block.  However, as soon as those transactions are accepted into a block, they'll have additional confirmations at the normal rate (that is, blocks will be piled on top at the usual 6 blocks/hour or whatever they happen to be mined at).  Hope this helps!
zarl (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:54:23 AM

Thanks Smiley  i see now they get 2 confirm Smiley

I was getting total paranoid, because i googled and found something about dubble spend..

I think my 74 btc was lost ...

I need be dam carefull with this.

I see now my client is set to 0.0000000 trans fee
Arthur Randolph

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:59:18 AM

Yes, just put a standard transaction fee and save yourself the stress.
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:37:14 AM

Hahaha you'll be right buddy! That's quite a lot of BTC so I see why you were worried ^_^
zarl (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 09:49:37 AM

Everything went okay Smiley just had to wait 5-6 hours .. puh

Thanks for your replies Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: