Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting a .008 loan  (Read 560 times)
Yelpguy55 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:57:15 AM

This account will be collateral if accepted.
Payback within 48hours @.01
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indescribable

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:59:31 AM

i may give you the amount if you lower it because your account is not worth it to be a collateral in that amount"
Yelpguy55 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:00:48 AM

Cant give this account as collateral to a newbie
i may give you the amount if you lower it because your account is not worth it to be a collateral in that amount"
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:08:06 AM

I can fund this Loan easily but your collateral worth is not even equal to Loan amount so if you can provide the enough collateral then reply me via PM and you get the Loan immediately

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
Yelpguy55 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:10:19 AM

I can fund this Loan easily but your collateral worth is not even equal to Loan amount so if you can provide the enough collateral then reply me via PM and you get the Loan immediately

That is silly. I already stated the offered collateral.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:12:32 AM

Your account isnt worthing such ammount, if you do have any valid colateral besides this accoun you offering let me know i can fund this loan with more colateral.
Yelpguy55 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:18:19 AM

Your account isnt worthing such ammount, if you do have any valid colateral besides this accoun you offering let me know i can fund this loan with more colateral.
Stop spamming. I just said this is the only collateral offered. Btctslk account pricer values it at .025. If you don't want two lend with this collateral Simply move along
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:27:39 AM

Stop spamming. I just said this is the only collateral offered. Btctslk account pricer values it at .025. If you don't want two lend with this collateral Simply move along

You have a stake address? Can you sign a message?

I can give you for this Collateral of yours 0.006BTC, repayment 0.008BTC

If you are comfort with this, post on my Thread your Loan Request along with the sign message.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yelpguy55 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:40:53 AM

If you are comfort with this, post on my Thread your Loan Request along with the sign message.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I don't think ive posted any address
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:46:16 AM

I think you have posted this 1NyiqHm9KSv4WkfC4EWoc26dtw4LmpixBb First posted on: September 01, 2016, 03:29:42 AM

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
Yelpguy55 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:48:56 AM

I think you have posted this 1NyiqHm9KSv4WkfC4EWoc26dtw4LmpixBb First posted on: September 01, 2016, 03:29:42 AM

No that was an address for some site promotion in games and rounded section. No way of signing that
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:50:20 AM

Well, this is not a good sign... Roll Eyes
Because you can see your Account price at bctalkaccountpricer.info but you cant scoll down and see the rest of your details?

1NyiqHm9KSv4WkfC4EWoc26dtw4LmpixBb  This is yours for example?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
EDIT : Well, if its not yours, you cant really prove that you are the real owner of this Account...

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yelpguy55 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:55:16 AM

Because you can see your Account price at bctalkaccountpricer.info but you cant scoll down and see the rest of your details?

EDIT : Well, if its not yours, you cant really prove that you are the real owner of this Account...

Yes if you click in the post containing that address you'd see. I can probably prove I still have that address on that site maybe?

Edit: yes I still have that address access. But no way to sign it. http://m.imgur.com/yNkG2GT

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:11:20 PM

Yes if you click in the post containing that address you'd see. I can probably prove I still have that address on that site maybe?

Edit: yes I still have that address access. But no way to sign it. http://m.imgur.com/yNkG2GT

You know that still dosnt prove anything... Undecided

I will take the risk and fund your Loan Request. Lock this Thread of yours, post a proper request in my Thread, send me your Collateral details and i will fill this.