Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HEALTHY BOOBIES  (Read 2411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fruition_Factory (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:47:38 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 07:58:18 PM by Fruition_Factory

Pendent is 60mm tall x 25mm wide

I'm quite certain this is not what you were expecting when you clicked on this thread, but in todays day in age I had to get your attention somehow. I apologize for the somewhat trickery of getting you to this thread.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and having a family full of survivors I personally take it very seriously. About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. In 2016, an estimated 246,660 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 61,000 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer. About 2,600 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in men in 2016. A man’s lifetime risk of breast cancer is about 1 in 1,000

This year I have set a goal of raising $2,000 usd by the end of October and finding 200 more supporters for the Breast Cancer Awareness cause. To kill 2 birds with one stone, I will be selling these Breast Cancer Awareness necklaces for $9.99 each (plus $1.95 shipping to the US) in hopes of meeting both personal goals with one campaign. However unlikely it is I will find all 200 supporters on this forum or in the BTC community, I would like to at least find a few of you manly men who are brave enough to wear some pink for a month for a good cause.

P.M. me or post below to order your breast cancer awareness necklace. Once you receive your necklace post a picture in the comments below of you wearing it in public for a chance to win one of 3 prizes.

The 3 winners will each get a free 3D print, or vacuum form item of their own choosing and design. (restricted to 10"x10"x10")

Thank you for taking the time to read, and again, my apologies for the slight trickery to get you to this thread. It's hard to compete on this forum.

In the event of scammers which seems to happen a lot around here, I will only ever request payment to this address: 1FVkbx3ZSATsKCyb19oqHxrNU5NVWiCoX4

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:16:33 PM

I was asked in a P.M. about what research foundation we raise money for, and also strongly urged to give it to the American Cancer Society which goes against everything i stand for in this world. Rather than go the rounds time and again in PM's with people, I am going to make this statement publicly now for the sake of not arguing.

The funds we raise through the year (we usually do 2 fund raising drives every year) are donated either directly to the cancer research institute or to the Mayo Clinic cancer research center.

Why not the American Cancer Society? For the same reason NOBODY should waste money on the ACS.

THE ACS IS SPENDING A BILLION DOLLARS ON OVERHEAD, SALARIES, & MANAGEMENT, DESTROYING SMALL BUSINESSES AND SPENDING PENNIES ON CANCER PREVENTION!

The ACS is the largest fraud in cancer research on this planet

The Cancer Prevention Coalition Called for An Economic Boycott of the American Cancer Society as a result of their scam.

I could go on for days, but needless to say, NEVER the ACS.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:21:42 PM

I can't really get a gauge on the size of that pendant from the image.  Perhaps the woman is petite but that pendant looks pretty large.
Can you place the pendant alongside something of known size for a comparison?  I too have cancer survivors in my family but I don't know that they would wear something quite so big as that appears.
 How about a picture of it beside a ruler?

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:37:13 PM

I can't really get a gauge on the size of that pendant from the image.  Perhaps the woman is petite but that pendant looks pretty large.
Can you place the pendant alongside something of known size for a comparison?  I too have cancer survivors in my family but I don't know that they would wear something quite so big as that appears.

Sure can, its late in the evening here so it wont be tonight, but if you have a ruler handy the pendent is 60mm tall and 25mm wide. That woman (my wife) is very small. 5'2 & 100lbs soaking wet. She goes shopping in the kids section for clothes.

I'll work on pics next to a ruler tomorrow if my wife will let me sneak away for a bit to take them. Sunday is "family day" at our house and she usually frowns on me doing anything work related. I'm sure she will make an exception in this case though.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:51:22 PM

Sure can, its late in the evening here so it wont be tonight, but if you have a ruler handy the pendent is 60mm tall and 25mm wide. That woman (my wife) is very small. 5'2 & 100lbs soaking wet. She goes shopping in the kids section for clothes.

I'll work on pics next to a ruler tomorrow if my wife will let me sneak away for a bit to take them. Sunday is "family day" at our house and she usually frowns on me doing anything work related. I'm sure she will make an exception in this case though.

No, that's perfect.  It doesn't get any better than actual dimensions.
Enjoy your family day Wink
Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:52:43 PM

http://imgur.com/a/u0oFt

Its a bad cell phone pic but its the best i could do tonight for you, next to a clothes pin.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:54:21 PM

http://imgur.com/a/u0oFt

Its a bad cell phone pic but its the best i could do tonight for you, next to a clothes pin.

That's awesome!  I know clothespins Wink
Thanks.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:32:47 AM

Thanks for adding the comparison photo it really helps.

Sadly, I agree with you 100% on ACS  Angry 

Now another question I didn't see listed in your post:  What material is this made from? Hypoallergenic?

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:08:31 PM

Thanks for adding the comparison photo it really helps.

Sadly, I agree with you 100% on ACS  Angry 

Now another question I didn't see listed in your post:  What material is this made from? Hypoallergenic?

The necklace is real leather and stainless steel clasp, the pendent itself is PLA plastic.

Nobody has taken me up on the free shipping for the first order yet if your interested.

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:56:29 AM

Still offering free shipping for the first customer.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:33:01 AM

Posting in a self-moderated thread after you have had the post deleted can get you a ban.  If you have a scam accusation, you should use the appropriate section.

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:37:50 AM

Posting in a self-moderated thread after you have had the post deleted can get you a ban.  If you have a scam accusation, you should use the appropriate section.

He was trolling just to increase his post count and it wasn't the only post he made I had to delete. After spending some time looking through peoples post histories, I discovered that it is quite common on this forum for people to post questions on marketplace threads about items they have no intentions of ever buying further wasting time of sellers. Typically for the sole purpose of increasing post count, most likely for signature campaign purposes. I decided to filter those posts out as to keep the thread clean. It seems he got butt-hurt about it.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 03:38:39 PM

Great cause. Hopefully you have great success! Keep it up.

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:19:37 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 01:19:39 PM by Fruition_Factory

Great cause. Hopefully you have great success! Keep it up.

Not looking like success will come from anyone in the BTC community. Did good IRL at the swap meet this morning, but it's becoming painfully clear that the amount of people using Bitcoin as a store of value is greatly increasing, and the people using it as a transnational currency is on a great decline. After spending some time browsing through the "for sale" threads on several BTC marketplaces it is clear that unless your practically giving something away, your not going to sell it for bitcoin. Not a big deal as far as I am concerned, between our website and the swap meets and farmers markets we will more than meet our goal. Just sad to see that 0% of that is going to be from the Bitcoin community.

Edit: Make that 0.38% of the funds raised has now come from the BTC community. Thank you for your support !!!!

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:18:06 PM

Only 21 days left of Breast Cancer Awareness month. For the cost of 2 cups of coffee from Starbucks you can help raise awareness of breast cancer, and help fund breast cancer research. I know everyone is playing the hold game with their Bitcoins, but for most of you, your wallets wont miss the $10. Consider it your charity for the year. I know there has to be more than 1 person in the BTC community that has had a family member fight through breast cancer.

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:49:42 PM

Still time left to show your support before the end of the month.

Offering a free Bitcoin Toast Stamp to the next 5 orders.

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:07:36 AM

Do you ship to Canada and if so how much would it be.
Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:42:48 AM

Do you ship to Canada and if so how much would it be.

I do ship to Canada, the other order I had went there. It was around $8 Shipping.

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:19:39 PM

11 days left guys show some support.

BitSavage

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:04:04 PM

Glad to see your effort for such a great cause. I appreciate what you're doing and wish you best of luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: