Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much would you play to join the Jackpot?
Silver 0.01 Gold 0.02 Platinum 0.05 - 4 (57.1%)
Silver 0.02 Gold 0.03 Platinum 0.05 - 0 (0%)
Silver 0.007 Gold 0.01 Platinum 0.02 - 2 (28.6%)
Silver 0.007 Gold 0.014 Platinum 0.028 - 0 (0%)
Silver 0.01 Gold 0.05 Platinum 0.1 - 0 (0%)
none of the above, post your preference - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <><><BitWAB.com><><>on-chain Jackpot multiplayer gaming  (Read 4159 times)
bitwab (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 10:56:53 AM

Seen this on the top 2016 site so i thought is check it out.
The game idea seems to be okay but the theme needs some work.

Hello SparkedDev,
thanks for your feedback, what would you improve about the theme?
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:10:56 AM

Congrats on the launch, I checked out the site to know how it works. The concept seems to be like potluck, a PVP game (lottery based), bet then the money goes to a pot then select a winner, just different time frame though and you have silver, gold and platinum. Anyway, my question is, isn't a charge of 10% fee on gross winnings too high (disregarding the promo because of launch)?

Hello jhenfelipe,
you are correct, it's similar to potluck but slow paced, you can play on any device or just sending BTC to our pots addresses, which you can save as favorites on your wallet and keep going with your daily tasks.
About fees, its meant to work perfectly with many players, EX. 10 players stake 0.01BTC each to Silver Pot, one lucky winner gets 0.9BTC, 900% of one stake, which doesn't seem bad at all.
Also note BitWAB is always paying transaction fees for winners, which means we cannot lower margin too much, especially for rounds of two players, we would spend more on transaction fees than our profit, not to mention servers running costs, people involved..

We hope being genuinely clear would lead to be accepted by players. Furthermore we plan many promotions ahead like doubling winning amount, special fees, rewards for active followers on social networks, etc..

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:22:53 AM

Ok sent a bet in how long until the winners is drawn , like does there need to be so many bets for each game ??

Hello BITDV,
it takes 6 confirmations for a bet to be confirmed in the Pot, then one block to identify winner. Winning amount would be sent shortly after that to the same wallet address bet has been made.

We are looking at some issues this morning, total wagered and iterations are not showing expected outputs, we might need to restart our engine, which may delay the winnings a bit. I will personally go through your game to check everything gets processed as it should.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:36:58 AM

Ok sent a bet in how long until the winners is drawn , like does there need to be so many bets for each game ??

Hello BITDV,
it takes 6 confirmations for a bet to be confirmed in the Pot, then one block to identify winner. Winning amount would be sent shortly after that to the same wallet address bet has been made.

We are looking at some issues this morning, total wagered and iterations are not showing expected outputs, we might need to restart our engine, which may delay the winnings a bit. I will personally go through your game to check everything gets processed as it should.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Ok mate i was looking for the results do you need any details of my transaction or that ?? it was a silver game for testing ??

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 12:00:32 PM

Hello BITDV,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Ok mate i was looking for the results do you need any details of my transaction or that ?? it was a silver game for testing ??

Hello BITDV,
Ideally winning results would appear in statistics and provably fair page.
I have highlighted your transaction and will deal personally. Should our issues not being fixed in 12 hours (tech support is out for holiday) we would refund your bet transaction fees included.
Apologise again,
will keep you updated.
S.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 12:17:00 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 12:32:41 PM by bitwab

Hello BITDV,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Hello BITDV,
I have highlighted your transaction and will deal personally. Should our issues not being fixed in 12 hours (tech support is out for holiday) we would refund your bet transaction fees included.
Apologise again,
will keep you updated.
S.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Hello,
just to let you know we have fixed pending engine issues and game is running again.
You have won 0.018BTC - 15.577$ on 08:47:01 25 Dec 16 and winning is on its way to your wallet:
https://blockchain.info/tx/50bc1ad5329f7fda8c208b218763c6f332d95b05b6f91aa9002e69e336d2bedf

Congratulations and sorry for any delay!

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:32:04 PM

Hello BITDV,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Hello BITDV,
Apologise again,
will keep you updated.
S.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Hello,
just to let you know we have fixed pendind engine issues and game is running again.
You have won 0.018BTC - 15.577$ on 08:47:01 25 Dec 16 and winning is on its way to your wallet:
https://blockchain.info/tx/50bc1ad5329f7fda8c208b218763c6f332d95b05b6f91aa9002e69e336d2bedf

Congratulations and sorry for any delay!

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Thanks mate yes i just got notification , thanks for the prompt fix

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 01:04:10 PM

I dont understand how this things work. There are 3 prizes here and then how can there is only one address to send? How can you calculate this? Any amount should be fine or there is exactly some amount to eligible for particular pot?

Hello BTCevo,
There are 3 Pots, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each Pot has a different address, bet amount and round time.
Ex1. if you send 0.01BTC to Silver pot a winner will be drawn in 1 block or approx. 10 minutes (as soon as there is at least another player)
Ex2. if you send 0.03BTC to Gold pot a winner will be drawn in 10 blocks or approx. 60 minutes (as soon as there is at least another player)
Ex3. if you send 0.1BTC to Platinum pot a winner will be drawn in 24 blocks or approx.  4 hours (as soon as there is at least another player)

If you use QR code, wallet and correct amount is already set for each pot otherwise please input correct amount manually (0.01-0.03-0.1) otherwise the system will reject your bet.

You can play many times to increase your chances to win.
Ex. send two times 0.01BTC to Silver pot to have double chance to win.

Hope this briefly clears your doubts.
Don't hesitate do ask for any details, we're here to help.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:22:45 PM

I dont understand how this things work. There are 3 prizes here and then how can there is only one address to send? How can you calculate this? Any amount should be fine or there is exactly some amount to eligible for particular pot?

Hello BTCevo,
There are 3 Pots, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each Pot has a different address, bet amount and round time.
Ex1. if you send 0.01BTC to Silver pot a winner will be drawn in 1 block or approx. 10 minutes (as soon as there is at least another player)
Ex2. if you send 0.03BTC to Gold pot a winner will be drawn in 10 blocks or approx. 60 minutes (as soon as there is at least another player)
Ex3. if you send 0.1BTC to Platinum pot a winner will be drawn in 24 blocks or approx.  4 hours (as soon as there is at least another player)

If you use QR code, wallet and correct amount is already set for each pot otherwise please input correct amount manually (0.01-0.03-0.1) otherwise the system will reject your bet.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

So how about if there is 2 players but they are exactly the same person? Using different kind of address? Do you allow this on your site? And you are going to start with this condition? Btw for playing on silver we are going to put minimal 0.01 btc to start this jackpot? Or is there any minimal per transaction to join that silver jackpot?
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:57:56 PM

looks like girlbtc and reincarnations type of game over again
there is no way to prove the same person who owns the site doesn't play vs one of the sides
there could be a dozen of wallets with different sums and mixered coins just waiting to be used
not saying that this site is not provably fair or admin is doing anything fishy,not at all
but it is possible and I have no idea how to prevent it happening

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:31:01 PM

Hello BTCevo,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

So how about if there is 2 players but they are exactly the same person? Using different kind of address? Do you allow this on your site? And you are going to start with this condition? Btw for playing on silver we are going to put minimal 0.01 btc to start this jackpot? Or is there any minimal per transaction to join that silver jackpot?

We are not able to control players addresses,
in the case mentioned above, if player1 is same person as player2 with different wallet address, and those are the only bets in the pot, at the end of the round, our random algorithm will declare a winner between those two addresses and send jackpot to the original sender.

Silver pot allows 0.01BTC per bet/transaction,
Ex. Silver pot starts empty, you bet 0.01BTC so the Jackpot is now 0.01BTC
two more players bet 0.01BTC each, Jackpot is now a total of 0.03BTC
you decide to bet one more time 0.01BTC, Jackpot is now a total of 0.04BTC
by math, you have 50% chance to win the Jackpot as you played twice against four bets, other two players, provided they are two different people have 25% chances to win each.
When round is over, the winner gets Jackpot of 0.04BTC less fees.

Hope this is clear,
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:35:14 PM

looks like girlbtc and reincarnations type of game over again
there is no way to prove the same person who owns the site doesn't play vs one of the sides
there could be a dozen of wallets with different sums and mixered coins just waiting to be used
not saying that this site is not provably fair or admin is doing anything fishy,not at all
but it is possible and I have no idea how to prevent it happening

I see your concerns veleten,
even if we might send bets to the pots, we cannot control the outcome,
our system is made with a random algorithm that draws the winner and cannot be manipulated, otherwise statistics and provably fair verification page would fail.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 07:23:22 PM

We are running a Facebook campaign

Every week we are going to pay 3$ in BTC for every user advertising us on Facebook,

Campaign scheme:

User profile has to have at least 200 friends and be at least 18 years old
2x shares of our Facebook page on user profile (must be visible to friends, must share on two different days)
1 x put like to our page
1x positive comment about us with a tag @BitWAB
1x BitWAB promotional video share
3x invites friends to like BitWAB page

BitWAB facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/BitWAB.social/
BitWAB promo video:
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=BhXL4v1um6k&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVl5LLy4lI1E%26feature%3Dshare
BitWAB promo video for Chinese people:
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=BLl5hOWQcrE&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5uHyGYMfpIM%26feature%3Dshare

User will have to send us his profile page link for confirmation before every Sunday 12.00 GMT - payment will be done on every Sunday 20.00 GMT

Campaign runs from Monday to Sunday for a limited number of people, first come first served.

To subscribe, reply send us a PM with:
Hello, let's run BitWAB facebook campaign!  I'm _______, my facebook profile is _______ , my BTC wallet is _______

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:30:32 AM

Congrats on the launch, I checked out the site to know how it works. The concept seems to be like potluck, a PVP game (lottery based), bet then the money goes to a pot then select a winner, just different time frame though and you have silver, gold and platinum. Anyway, my question is, isn't a charge of 10% fee on gross winnings too high (disregarding the promo because of launch)?

Hello jhenfelipe,
you are correct, it's similar to potluck but slow paced, you can play on any device or just sending BTC to our pots addresses, which you can save as favorites on your wallet and keep going with your daily tasks.
About fees, its meant to work perfectly with many players, EX. 10 players stake 0.01BTC each to Silver Pot, one lucky winner gets 0.9BTC, 900% of one stake, which doesn't seem bad at all.
Also note BitWAB is always paying transaction fees for winners, which means we cannot lower margin too much, especially for rounds of two players, we would spend more on transaction fees than our profit, not to mention servers running costs, people involved..

We hope being genuinely clear would lead to be accepted by players. Furthermore we plan many promotions ahead like doubling winning amount, special fees, rewards for active followers on social networks, etc..

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!
Hi, I think having enough time before the draw helps in attracting more players, that's good in your site. Also, you have a point there about the fee. Atleast there will be no worries when there are many players, winner will still win big.

Anyway, Good luck in your current promotion. I hope you'll also have twitter campaign in the near future.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:37:42 AM

Hello SparkedDev,
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Color scheme is a little weird.
Also the design he going in flat and rounded designs all in one.
You also have an issue with the date box being cut off so it looks weird.
Mobile version some issues with overlfow.
Also your modules look really weirdly spaced on the inside.

There is more issues but those seem to be the most noticeable issues.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:54:37 AM

An Idea maybe something that shows how many bets per round like example i sent 2 today to sillver , but it doesnt show if its drawn , or who sent into the bet , just an idea , or if it does i dont know how t pull it so i can see how the game went

but i like it!!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 10:02:47 AM

Hello jhenfelipe,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!
Hi, I think having enough time before the draw helps in attracting more players, that's good in your site. Also, you have a point there about the fee. Atleast there will be no worries when there are many players, winner will still win big.

Anyway, Good luck in your current promotion. I hope you'll also have twitter campaign in the near future.

Thanks jhenfelipe,
we will let you know when we'll plan twitter campaign.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 10:10:50 AM

Hello SparkedDev,
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Color scheme is a little weird.
Also the design he going in flat and rounded designs all in one.
You also have an issue with the date box being cut off so it looks weird.
Mobile version some issues with overlfow.
Also your modules look really weirdly spaced on the inside.

There is more issues but those seem to be the most noticeable issues.

Thanks for your feedback SparkedDev,
color scheme was meant to provide a cosy, relaxed environment for players but we have in plan to release an alternative theme to choose between.
I see what you mean about round, flat design and statistics cut off for mobile device, will be added to the interface improvement list
About mobile overflow issues, can I ask what device and browser are you using? would be great if you could provide a screenshot..

Thanks,
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 10:28:10 AM

An Idea maybe something that shows how many bets per round like example i sent 2 today to sillver , but it doesnt show if its drawn , or who sent into the bet , just an idea , or if it does i dont know how t pull it so i can see how the game went

but i like it!!

Thanks for feedback BITDV, we are appoiting yourself as honorary improvement consultant  Cheesy
You are correct, you can only check how much is the Jackpot and deduct how many players are in by the amount, which is not that great.
We can add info how many bets a wallet has for active round, that would help.
Take in mind, if you sent a bet and were the only player, your bet will be kept in the pot until at least a second player gets in. After a winner is drawn, you should find winner details in statistics (can check by amount, date, wallet address..). One of the feedback features to be implemented in future is to send some satoshi to all the unlucky players, so every player winner or not will get some bitcoins and knows round is over.
I gave a quick glance to Silver Pot and don't recognize your bet, have you sent correct amount? Has the transaction been confirmed?
As always, here to help

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:34:40 AM

Hey there,

Well first good job for creating a real jackpot based gambling site. It's not so common and lots of people tried to create one or something similar in the site, most of them didn't manage to go until the end so congratz!

From what I saw I would still work a bit more on the design of your site. Especially the colors.
It seems I'm not the only one to talked about it but clearly your choice of colors is... Strange xD
Why taking this brown-very-close-to-sh** color? I mean I'm sorry but that's clearly the first thing I think about when I lok at your site xD

For the rest it seems really cool though Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: