Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Buying] $200 AWS Code for $10 (paypal/ebay)  (Read 245 times)
coc0grcd (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:39:48 PM

- Must work with AWS Lambda, S3, EC2 etc
- Expire 2017 or later (2018 preferred obviously)  

About me;
- No experience with bitcoins currently (found this forum with google) but i do have money on paypal & ebay account that is like a decade old with zero negative feedback
- If you are a trusted member in this community (or on ebay) and are willing to accept paypal directly i'm willing to go first.
- You could also make an ebay listing for perhaps an ebook or something, that way you can verify my legitimacy & if i make a dispute, paypal/ebay will most likely choose your side> less risk for you.

If you are a kiddy living in your parents basement, don't even bother trying to scam me, i am smarter than you and i will humiliate you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: