Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28484 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:24:46 AM

Bitcoin is really a true currency/money. Why? because once you have it you can convert into a real money according to country you belong. And the banks also accepting bitcoin whether you are in different places of the world. In that case it shows how bitcoin is very popular in online business.
I also do believe that bitcoin is money. It does not just sound money but it is a way better form of money itself. Bitcoin is a crypto-currency which is definitely have a value or price which increased and decreased because of the sudden movement of stock following the principle of law of price and demand. And I can say that it is better form of money because its transaction is can be made on the internet or web which can make transaction faster than ever and in a reliable way. And the development of its price make also be a factor that can be used in investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:55:55 AM

Well if you're a old person that is not a fan of technology nowadays then I think when he will first heard about Bitcoin the term "coin" will be familiar to him but the term "bit" will be itchy. When it terms of sound then I can't say that Bitcoin sound as money, in order to understand the big picture behind it you must have some knowledge behind.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:31:52 AM

yes bitcoin sound money.Its not just money but a big amount of money depends about your performance.The way you give your time to this kind of job thats the way also for you also to take you pay.It based upon how you work to get a salary.
Bitcoin is hope for the hopeless.Its a hope for a future siccessful life.

lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:03:22 AM

yes bitcoin sound money.Its not just money but a big amount of money depends about your performance.The way you give your time to this kind of job thats the way also for you also to take you pay.It based upon how you work to get a salary.

Bitcoin is more than money. I can use bitcoin very promising investment option on the other hand, can earn profit from trading with altcoin. Bitcoin can also be used as an online payment tool.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

Bitcoin is more than money. I can use bitcoin very promising investment option on the other hand, can earn profit from trading with altcoin. Bitcoin can also be used as an online payment tool.
Yes you're right.Bitcoin is more than money itself.It can can create a lifetime change more than you expected.It can even change your perspective in life.Bitcoin becomes an instrument to get you out from poverty.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:22:20 AM

For me it is not sounds money it is sounds of opportunity, because bitcoin giving opportunity to others to have a job especially the unemployed person, also it was opportunity due to more people have invest to online due to they trust on online shop now because of bitcoin.
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:51:50 AM

Well from my understanding of sound money it means stable money and judging from the volatility of Bitcoin I don't think it can be considered as sound money because it appreciates and depreciates quite too often due it's lack of central control and regulation.
People that get real comfortable with Bitcoin are usually the ones that lose a bunch of money with Bitcoin since investing more money that they can afford to lose is a wrong method for investing in something that they know nothing about. I kind of wonder how many people know the technical side on Bitcoin instead of just watching the price of it going up or down.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

Maybe only one word coin sounds as money, but bitcoin gives opportunity for a lot of new projects and ideas to start up Smiley I guess it is more like an opportunity than money.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:07:54 AM

still, it is working...
bitcoin is playing the role of money in Japan because Japan government have approved it as a legal currency if every government make it legalised then bitcoin will be as alike as money...
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:14:27 AM

People always comparing bitcoin into money the question is why they made bitcoin? Its because people needs money and they make it more easier to buy something through digital money and that it bitcoin. Bitcoin is same as money. Yes, bitcoin sounds money because they use money to make bitcoin. They immitaite it. But for now on, money is more commonly used by people, thats why bitcoin will converted into cash to buy something. As far as I know bitcoin will soon to be the money of the world. They planning it. And bitcoin will erase the paper money to expose itself.

I think you misunderstood the concept of Bitcoin overall. Bitcoin is very different from fiat, it is a digital money, in fact fiat money and digital money is not common at all. You're going to ask why? Because it is "decentralized" - meaning no one is controlling bitcoin, and I mean no one. Whilst fiat money, the government's banks controls it.

The reason why you are considering Bitcoin as fiat money is because it is the only way you can get the hands of it. Compare to it as a soft copy document and a hard copy document; seem similar but very different.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

yes that is right to say that bitcoin is more than, money because we can use money only for payment, while bitcoin can be use for so many other purposes, bitcoin is best online shopping, while in some places bitcoin can also be use in offline shops for shopping.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:18:24 PM

Bitcoin is sound money as you can convert it in real cash in just 10 minutes in an exchange. If you are in Europe for example you can do so from bitpanda.

Bitcoin is sound as you and only you are in charge of it and it has no central authority to make decisions about it. You are your own bank. In this sense bitcoin is the most sound money that exist out there ( in the internet).

Your first line describes it as an asset which is not the same thing as money. Money implies you are using it directly without exchanging it and for me there are some cases of this but the vast majority of bitcoins are held as an asset and not as money.
The thing is, the people that use Bitcoin like to treat it as an asset instead of an investment and that is why they keep spending Bitcoin like they are with an actual currency. I would make the most money that I can and try to have Bitcoin on the side just in case the price of Bitcoin goes up.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:28:00 PM

Bitcoin is sound money as you can convert it in real cash in just 10 minutes in an exchange. If you are in Europe for example you can do so from bitpanda.

Bitcoin is sound as you and only you are in charge of it and it has no central authority to make decisions about it. You are your own bank. In this sense bitcoin is the most sound money that exist out there ( in the internet).

Your first line describes it as an asset which is not the same thing as money. Money implies you are using it directly without exchanging it and for me there are some cases of this but the vast majority of bitcoins are held as an asset and not as money.
I do believed bitcoin implies directly if you use it as real money once you convert it into a real cash/money.  but for me bitcoin was an investment and assets that can be considered.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

People always comparing bitcoin into money the question is why they made bitcoin? Its because people needs money and they make it more easier to buy something through digital money and that it bitcoin. Bitcoin is same as money. Yes, bitcoin sounds money because they use money to make bitcoin. They immitaite it. But for now on, money is more commonly used by people, thats why bitcoin will converted into cash to buy something. As far as I know bitcoin will soon to be the money of the world. They planning it. And bitcoin will erase the paper money to expose itself.
You have a good point. Bitcoin is a money and people needs bitcoin to earn money. Bitcoin is a great opportunity to us to earn a profit and income. Because of the bitcoin our life can become easier.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

Maybe only one word coin sounds as money, but bitcoin gives opportunity for a lot of new projects and ideas to start up Smiley I guess it is more like an opportunity than money.
I agree with you . in addition to being a digital currency today, bitcoin can also be used for an investment that is very unusual. The price for investing in bitcoin is huge. With the profit margin gained is quite large. Bitcoin is not just money, it has been transformed into an investment .
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:48:33 PM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
Bitcoin is a money. Thanks to the bitcoin because I earn now some money. Bitcoin for me is very important and I value it like my daily needs. Bitcoin is a opportunity for all of the people to earn money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

I agree with you . in addition to being a digital currency today, bitcoin can also be used for an investment that is very unusual. The price for investing in bitcoin is huge. With the profit margin gained is quite large. Bitcoin is not just money, it has been transformed into an investment .
Precisely, Bitcoin is for investment and I think is sounds investment because in the first place it's price is the unique feature of bitcoin and the bitcoin is pumping every year that has pass so as time pass by the price of it will grow.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:52:20 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 08:40:40 PM by Clavulanic

Bitcoin is sound money because it's been in demand nowadays and popular to investors who really wanted profitable investments. The desirre of earning money through digital currency became a sources of income online, and it is a sustainable income for everybody. Price is rising eventually and we cannot stop that even there's rumors poisoning the mind of the people, but it doesn't affect a lot.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:06:19 PM

Bitcoin is not only money but also Gold as well, you can use Bitcoin to pay bills, to send money (online) and also you can store Bitcoin and wait for the price goes up and make money for that (just like Gold)
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:43:15 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 05:11:53 PM by DaftAjax

Bitcoin is not only money but also Gold as well, you can use Bitcoin to pay bills, to send money (online) and also you can store Bitcoin and wait for the price goes up and make money for that (just like Gold)

Yes, I agree with you, we can set examples to make them similar and true, and no, because the biggest difference will be, BTC is intangible and Gold is tangible. Not only that, Gold maybe as of valuable as BTC, but the thing is, this is where the Government's Banks come in. They are the ones controlling the value of Gold thus "centralized", unlike BTC it is "decentralized", many factors affects the change in value of BTC.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: