Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28483 times)
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:32 PM

Yes, bitcoin is really another kind of currency, decentralized, digital currency. Bitcoin sounds money because when you get it it might get converted into real money depending on which country you live on. Bitcoin can also be used by buying some items because there are online shopping that accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

Bitcoin can be called sound money for there's nowhere BTC lags behind money...it can be transacted for hell lot of things and is also convertible in cash.
every one in this world has different opinion but bitcoin is first digital currency. alot of people ask that this is not money because they don,t have believe in it.Each user have different perspective and some prefer it to be a investment as it grows higher and higher periodically. and bitcoin is very unpredictable  because of the volatile nature which gives two different price for the same product depending on the price variation.but it is money because you can withdraw through your account as well and use it.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:25 PM

Bitcoin can be called sound money for there's nowhere BTC lags behind money...it can be transacted for hell lot of things and is also convertible in cash.
Yes it is a safe and sound money that why everyone they are joining bitcoin around the world bitcoin have a lot of users and it increase every day because bitcoin is full of good advantages and it provide a very good source of income to the people in short time bitcoin make a place in heart of people and still bitcoin is trying to be on the top of all currencies because bitcoin is a good currency and in my opinion bitcoin is helping humanity.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

You can say it is safe somehow, however, anything is possible especially bitcoin price is volatile. It is true that bitcoin price can increase multiple times. However, there's a possibility that bitcoin price can go down up to thousand of dollars. Bitcoin can be used for a lot of things. It is convenient to have and it is profitable. However, remember that you should always invest at your own risk.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

Yes bitcoin sounds money because you can earn with btc although btc is a digital currency that enables us to transfer funds to other party without going to bank anymore.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:14:20 AM

Smiley   Anyway the bitcoin vs gold was talk anymore at debate it about this way.
For now on here it is ! Everyone knows more in bitcoin ,that bitcoin is available for buying anything, I can use it to pay bills ,I can use even if it's cash to replace anytime I need and where ever you are in the corner of the bitcoin world you are carrying it so you want the same gold when its value is high and it suddenly goes down .bitcoin will all be made easy instangenrous way to use it cost its value and is really both good for us to invest and speculation for everyone's volality..
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:19:24 AM

Yes bitcoin sounds money because you can earn with btc although btc is a digital currency that enables us to transfer funds to other party without going to bank anymore.
I think bitcoin is money but it is called a digital money because it only exist on the digital world and needs certain technologies to access it. Even though that is how it is, bitcoin has a lot of advantages compared to the physical money. As you said you can make transactions which is fast and easy all around the globe.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:20:40 AM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video

Bitcoin is sound money in a sense that it is still money although digitized and you would have to encash it to really reap the benefits. HOwever as a sound income? I think it kight be debatable just because of its volatility and can be very hard to keasure
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:28:35 AM

Bitcoin has more functions than money. And bitcoin can be used to gain profit in trade, so we can make bitcoin grow more.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:23 PM

Bitcoin has more functions than money. And bitcoin can be used to gain profit in trade, so we can make bitcoin grow more.
It has a lot of features and a lot of investors and traders are now using bitcoin for long time profit, it is good to invest than to trade in bitcoin because trading is a bit risky as compare to bitcoin investment. If a person will use bitcoin investing and trading at the sometime he will earn high profit, we can make bitcoin famous and it will increase the value and demand of bitcoin is this era.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:38 PM

All I know is that I can use Bitcoin to buy things,
I can use it to pay my bills, I can pay cash at any time. So, as I see it, it's money.
Even more, things like Faisal can be bought and the price like gold can go up or down, while making Bitcoin easy for these payments; Near instant transactions and low fees, then as a price; It can both be good and bad due to the prediction of investor / physics.
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:10:07 PM

bitcoin is a sound  money that maintains its purchasing power, so that a dollar can buy a dollar’s worth of crap today, and a dollar can buy the same load of crap in the future because prices did not change
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

It is sound money.. otherwise people will not spend time working in it online if they cant get any income from it. The moment you are working on it means you wanted to earn.  Earning means money. You see a lot of people are doing bitcoin because they know there is money from it.
I think yes bitcoin sounds money people would not be interested of it if they cannot earn money. Like me i am interested in bitcoin i can get money and have an extra income for my needs.
Exactly! That is why we are all here Smiley I mean we want to earn, we want to work for a living. Bitcoin is giving us different opportunity to earn. There are plenty of ways how to earn here right? Then i heard people says “oh bitcoin value is up today or oh Bitcoin price is very high now” this sounds money for me. When you trade bitcoin, you deal about money. When you sell btc, it’s still sound money. People who are involved with bitcoin want to earn money, want to earn extra income and want to hopefully get rich i guess Smiley
chacha66

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:19:00 PM

There is nothing wrong with investing a % of your total money in gold/silver/platinum. BTC has done great now for almost a decade, its been through alot and weathered every storm to come out the other side stronger but gold ect has weathered 1000s of years of human history filled with 1000s of storms. All the different cultures, empires and belief systems - gold still holds its value. The dollar ,euro ,GBP ect are all being devalued. But gold keeps value-   it wont make you anything like what has been witnessed in cryptos over the last number of years but its gonna be there long after any of us are around ! 
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:55:53 PM

There is nothing wrong with investing a % of your total money in gold/silver/platinum. BTC has done great now for almost a decade, its been through alot and weathered every storm to come out the other side stronger but gold ect has weathered 1000s of years of human history filled with 1000s of storms. All the different cultures, empires and belief systems - gold still holds its value. The dollar ,euro ,GBP ect are all being devalued. But gold keeps value-   it wont make you anything like what has been witnessed in cryptos over the last number of years but its gonna be there long after any of us are around ! 

well let's see how you'll carry a million with you when you need to move out of your burning house and your ID gets lost... I'd prefer bitcoin! Remember your seed!!!! Cheesy
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:57:52 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is gold in internet because bitcoin obtainable by mining and not be printed like fiat money, but the bitcoins can be used for payment method is like fiat money. And it is just my opinion every body has it.
Yes, bitcoin for me is money most of us using bitcoin because they believe that their is future in bitcoin, someday, I believe that bitcoin will became official currency in the world. Because the value of bitcoin is getting higher.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:40 AM

First or all we are here in bitcointalk.org to earn bitcoin and altcoin and yes if we have a bitcoin it seems that we have a money too but we need to do is to convert the bitcoin into a local currency and bitcoin can do a lot you can use it to pay your bills or to buy a things that you want so bitcoin is really sound a money and i think bitcoin is a money
electronix11

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:27:39 AM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video

absolutely, the only thing that concerns people why they wanted to give a shot on bitcoin at first is because of money, it sounds money for exact definition. but some believe it is the future of money so they were trying to give it a try.
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:34:43 AM

Sure bitcoin is a delightful money for me. Once i earn bitcoin and convert my bitcoin any become primordial ai nay currency. You can convert bitcoin in any currency. hence it is maybe for me. relay bitcoin  is a immense digital currency. Many country desist bitcoin payments. Many oil pump taking office payment via bitcoin.
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:00:40 AM

Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: