Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47331 times)
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:57:41 PM

Impotant, each of top-16 take part in this small ico. This is small guarantee from big dump on yobit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:03:32 PM

I was hoping for the same, but it seems either they have not seen this or don't want to do it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:10:20 PM

Sent 0.01

https://blockchain.info/tx/d27f41e585685c00259219037f09f227c090a31a8d03f41e87c708b2332e5361

Smiley

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:16:10 PM

Very kind of you, especially as you arn't even a INSANE bag holder Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:22:17 PM

lol its good to help if any of the bag holders want to send me some INSANE - ijE4HzVbzg2zJUTzYMNET3qHweYioBKU2s  go for it hahah

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:47:30 PM

I was hoping for the same, but it seems either they have not seen this or don't want to do it.

It is a bit disappointing, a few small inputs should turn up. Just emptying a few bits I have floating around.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:48:49 PM

lol its good to help if any of the bag holders want to send me some INSANE - ijE4HzVbzg2zJUTzYMNET3qHweYioBKU2s  go for it hahah

We have rezerv fond. May be will send any coins?
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:51:51 PM

We have rezerv fond. May be will send any coins?

I was just sending crunck a pm about the very same Wink

ps sent your last swap, was waiting for the transaction to confirm which for some reason doubled up and neither confirmed for a while.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:59:25 PM

Pls. bear with me dev team..I'm holding INSANE coins and I wanna share

0.00796483 BTC
5f49fe0c7b9ccb1aced3882b3b63e18d580d1e85096a5634007df86060cc4948

Still here, always online and watching..
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 02:06:15 PM

Please remember this is not an ICO.

Its just a suggested donation to large holders of insane to help add value to insane as a whole. Others are welcome to donate, but no promise of coins has been made. But it would be insane not to reward deserving souls Wink
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:07:31 PM

Please remember this is not an ICO.

Its just a suggested donation to large holders of insane to help add value to insane as a whole. Others are welcome to donate, but no promise of coins has been made. But it would be insane not to reward deserving souls Wink

I quite agree !

We are upto Final Balance   0.07645356 BTC nearly there, then I will put on a request to get added to Yobit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

It's nice that devs are trying to get onto Yobit. However, I would recommend doing some marketing first.  Get the word out for Insane.  Consider using the viral exchange to promote the coin and get more supporters.  It looks like there's only a couple dozen serious supporters so far and once listed on Yobit, we will be selling/buying from each other.  The price will be minimal at best.  Please make use of the reserve funds because when an outsider looks at the rich list, the #1 wallet is a turn off.  Just being honest and insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:28:14 PM

It's nice that devs are trying to get onto Yobit. However, I would recommend doing some marketing first.  Get the word out for Insane.  Consider using the viral exchange to promote the coin and get more supporters.  It looks like there's only a couple dozen serious supporters so far and once listed on Yobit, we will be selling/buying from each other.  The price will be minimal at best.  Please make use of the reserve funds because when an outsider looks at the rich list, the #1 wallet is a turn off.  Just being honest and insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

I agree with some of that, the issue being though at present people cant get hold of INSANE so I don't really see the point in getting people all excited about something they cant get.

Once on Yobit then we can get people excited and show them where to get the coins from, and hopefully the demand will increase the price.

Thats my method of thinking, but I could be wrong

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
subG

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:44:04 PM

I agree with some of that, the issue being though at present people cant get hold of INSANE so I don't really see the point in getting people all excited about something they cant get.

Once on Yobit then we can get people excited and show them where to get the coins from, and hopefully the demand will increase the price.

This is where theviralexchange.com comes into play.  There are thousands of members on there with possibly millions of followers combined for twitter accounts.  One reweet can lead to many new insane supporters.  Yobit is a great entry level exchange, however, it is known to have many pump and dump coins.  People are more wise than to buy first and then find out what the coin is all about.  The dev team can try to promote the coin before being listed in the trollbox but not sure if that is any good.  The main concern for potential investors is the #1 wallet.  There is really no written plan on what it will be used for yet.  That wallet can make or break insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:45:16 PM

This is where theviralexchange.com comes into play.  There are thousands of members on there with possibly millions of followers combined for twitter accounts.  One reweet can lead to many new insane supporters.  Yobit is a great entry level exchange, however, it is known to have many pump and dump coins.  People are more wise than to buy first and then find out what the coin is all about.  The dev team can try to promote the coin before being listed in the trollbox but not sure if that is any good.  The main concern for potential investors is the #1 wallet.  There is really no written plan on what it will be used for yet.  That wallet can make or break insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

I think you should be in charge of INSANE PR  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
subG

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:55:25 PM

LOL thank you for the suggestion but that would be insane for me.  I might go crazy and run butt naked around town with insanecoin.com written on my ass.  You guys are doing great by the way!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:20:07 PM

This is INSANE
sent 0.01BTC  https://blockchain.info/tx/1928dfba1dcb1a1eb72f864d1873b008c957f46efa758519182bc88b3685d02f

Wink Smiley
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:25:27 PM

Indeed it is lol

Within touching distance now  Smiley Final Balance   0.08645356 BTC

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:28:55 PM

LOL thank you for the suggestion but that would be insane for me.  I might go crazy and run butt naked around town with insanecoin.com written on my ass.  You guys are doing great by the way!

perfect advertising strategy.....your hired Wink
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:35:19 PM

Please check your wallet for your bit of insanity, this is from the bounty fund as a thanks for all your help and support. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: