Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Scammer Benjig  (Read 930 times)
Anarchy101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:03:32 PM

I made post today for someone to sell 4btc for IBAN. This person message me and say that he buy 1.5btc with IBAN. I say ok, we use escrow. He send me this

I ask him who is this DBZ and this what he say

I tell him I never heard of that person (Jon.viruete, Virtual Jon yeah right,  and I only use Tomatocage or SebastianJu for escrow. Now he disappear and go offline. I say be careful with this person. He sr. member of forum. I think he try to scam me. You make your own decision. He to shady for me. He may not be scammer, but he act like one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:19:19 PM

I tell him I never heard of that person (Jon.viruete, Virtual Jon yeah right,  and I only use Tomatocage or SebastianJu for escrow. Now he disappear and go offline. I say be careful with this person. He sr. member of forum. I think he try to scam me. You make your own decision. He to shady for me. He may not be scammer, but he act like one.

A quick search on Jon.viruete returns this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575417.0 (archive).
posted by johnmatrix who seems to have defaulted a loan.

I'd like to read Benjig's version or explanation.

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:31:36 PM

well, i have this guy jon.viruete on skype and he says is a so called escrow..
why would i receive neg trust just for offering a guy?

so i need to be an expert on all the users on the forum to not receive neg trust?

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:37:25 PM

so i need to be an expert on all the users on the forum to not receive neg trust?

No, you just need to use your common sense. You realize it seems like you're and alt of johnmatrix or at least colluding with him, right?
At the very least you lack basic judgement to make safe deals so a warning is necessary. You should always deal using a very trustworthy escrow for everyone's safety.

Benjig

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:38:23 PM

No, you just need to use your common sense. You realize it seems like you're and alt of johnmatrix or at least colluding with him, right?
At the very least you lack basic judgement to make safe deals so a warning is necessary. You should always deal using a very trustworthy escrow for everyone's safety.

I will return you neg trust with other accounts asshole, so better you remove it.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:42:05 PM

I will return you neg trust with other accounts asshole, so better you remove it.

Quoted for reference.
FYI when scammers blackmail someone they normally do it privately.

Benjig

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:46:50 PM

Quoted for reference.
FYI when scammers blackmail someone they normally do it privately.

fuck you, you are your scammy trust network build form jerks and nerds like you. lol, i will post when u scammed that time..
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 08:34:53 PM

Go buy another account now.

I wouldn't recommend this, let him continue his insults until he gets banned.
Btw, he just make his position worse when he started insulting Ecuamobi and he endorsed the suspicion about being an alt of the first scammer or a friend of him, other negative trusts will come from others too for sure.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:28:54 AM

OP accusation seems solid on grounds , and benjing tried to scam the initial amounts as per the proofs provided and if OP would not have been valiant enough then he would have lost the initials. I am much worried about the new forum members as they are not much familiar with scams and they often tend to get scammed and they cant do anything and bring bad name+fame to forum.
Note: not all new members are legit.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:19:05 PM

And another butt-hurt scammer...sr account wasted for a mere 480$
FrostStick

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:08:41 AM

And another butt-hurt scammer...sr account wasted for a mere 480$

Indeed. What a waste of a good reputation. Never, ever use a dodgy escrow.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:07:02 AM

You mother fucckkker ,you call other fraud?what the fxxxkk,you cheat people on volitilitycoin ,everybody knows that ,give our BTC back.You shit.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:10:26 AM

shame!!!! you once devs the volitilitycoin,and sent people infos and let them buy,then you are gone .you scammer ,give our btc back or we hunt your loser ass down till your mother suck our dicks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: