Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinschedule.com - Know what's happening in cryptoworld  (Read 1169 times)
abuelau (OP)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

Here's a post explaining our recently released Trust Score.

Finally, an ICO scoring system that you cannot pay to influence!

https://www.coinschedule.com/blog/coinschedule-trust-score-self-regulating-the-ico-industry/

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

I recently was browsing your page and could not understand one thing.
Does the percentage on the project indicate the time project is running? Or funds collected?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Does the percentage on the project indicate the time project is running? Or funds collected?

It's the time left (based on the ICO closing date).

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Ok, thanks for the information.
If I may I would suggest that the amount of collected funds are wonderful feature in ICO overview. On other hand I understand that is quite difficult to achieve and requires more manual labor . I have found only one this kind of page to date. Wont spam it here tough .

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

Ok, thanks for the information.
If I may I would suggest that the amount of collected funds are wonderful feature in ICO overview. On other hand I understand that is quite difficult to achieve and requires more manual labor . I have found only one this kind of page to date. Wont spam it here tough .

Yup, thanks! We are already working on that, watch this space Smiley

petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

I would NOT list anything on this poorly managed website.

The sales team is sneaky and has extremely greedy/foolish business practices. Stay away, they are only here for your money - and it definitely isn't worth it.
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

I would NOT list anything on this poorly managed website.

The sales team is sneaky and has extremely greedy/foolish business practices. Stay away, they are only here for your money - and it definitely isn't worth it.

Hmm... A Newbie posting the first complaint on the thread.

We have thousands of happy customers that happen to disagree with you.

How about you tell us the name of your project/ICO so I can have a look for you? Usually it's the incompetent/scammy teams that fail to raise funds and have internal conflicts that tend to make these accusations.

petahasher

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

I might be a newbie, been around here since 2014.

Assuming it isn't you, whoever is currently running scamradar@coinschedule.com is a huge fraud, should definitely be looked at and most probably fired/removed promptly. I won't spread garbage or make a thread, I don't want any more attention to your site. Just asked for my money back, and was played with by the greedy support member. 3-4 days after paying, I requested a refund, and was denied for completely ridiculous reasons. I ask again, yesterday, and I'm told that they only refund within 7 days of payment.

Can't believe people still do business like this in 2018.
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

I looked at your correspondence.

So you made a payment to list a project in Coinschedule, but then had a disagreement with the rest of the team and you claim they didn't reimburse you. When you submitted the project to Coinschedule, you indicated you were submitting on behalf of the project and that you were a team member of that project. The invoice is also in the name of the project.

We have no way of knowing if they reimbursed you or not. This is a problem you should sort out with them directly, since they are the ones that owe you money. If they did reimburse you and we remove their listing, we are just creating a new problem.

Furthermore, we need to follow certain complaint procedures for regulatory and legal reasons. In this case the procedure details are here: https://www.coinschedule.com/takedown-procedure.html and it involves us contacting the project in question and giving them some time to come back to us and increase their TrustScore.

If they fail to increase their TrustScore, they will be removed and then we can look again at your reimbursement request.

I might be a newbie, been around here since 2014.

Assuming it isn't you, whoever is currently running scamradar@coinschedule.com is a huge fraud, should definitely be looked at and most probably fired/removed promptly. I won't spread garbage or make a thread, I don't want any more attention to your site. Just asked for my money back, and was played with by the greedy support member. 3-4 days after paying, I requested a refund, and was denied for completely ridiculous reasons. I ask again, yesterday, and I'm told that they only refund within 7 days of payment.

Can't believe people still do business like this in 2018.

petahasher

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

We have no way of knowing if they reimbursed you or not. This is a problem you should sort out with them directly, since they are the ones that owe you money.

Would you like me to create a scam report? Given what I have been responded with (not you, the e-mails), it is pretty good material that proves dishonest business practices. It doesn't matter if they reimbursed me or not, since I asked for the money back (to the same address sent from is ok) as well as the removal of the listing. Within days I asked for that. There is *no* reason to say no, except greed. Contact the head of the project if you are worried about something that literally does *not* matter to you. It's most obvious I made the listing and paid. And I can prove it further, through my account, btc adddress or e-mail.

Enough is enough, it's not worth chasing this much for. If I don't see co-operation, I'll be messaging every new project not to list on your site, showing them how horrible customer service is.
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

We have no way of knowing if they reimbursed you or not. This is a problem you should sort out with them directly, since they are the ones that owe you money.

Would you like me to create a scam report? Given what I have been responded with (not you, the e-mails), it is pretty good material that proves dishonest business practices. It doesn't matter if they reimbursed me or not, since I asked for the money back (to the same address sent from is ok) as well as the removal of the listing. Within days I asked for that. There is *no* reason to say no, except greed. Contact the head of the project if you are worried about something that literally does *not* matter to you. It's most obvious I made the listing and paid. And I can prove it further, through my account, btc adddress or e-mail.

Enough is enough, it's not worth chasing this much for. If I don't see co-operation, I'll be messaging every new project not to list on your site, showing them how horrible customer service is.

"Greed" over 0.02 BTC? Oh give me a break.

Feel free to message anyone you want, you are entitled to your opinion. After they exchange a couple of messages with you, they will probably come running to us.

As I said above, your case is going through the process now, and someone from our team will contact you as part of that.

Have a nice day.

TheRealCoinSchedule

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Crypto Sentiment Survey - some early snippets

Despite the bear market (and FUD - fear, uncertainty and doubt), our survey found that over three-quarters (76%) of respondents aren't any less enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies.

When we asked people why they bought cryptocurrencies, only 4% reported doing so because 'everyone else is doing it'. We're quite encouraged by these findings - our view is that our respondents are into crypto for the right reasons!

We don't want to give away too much, so I'll stop there...all will be revealed in January.

Until then, have a relaxing and enjoyable festive period.

Kind regards,
The CoinSchedule Team.

abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:28:42 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 07:42:21 PM by mprep

Crypto Sentiment Survey - some early snippets

Despite the bear market (and FUD - fear, uncertainty and doubt), our survey found that over three-quarters (76%) of respondents aren't any less enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies.

When we asked people why they bought cryptocurrencies, only 4% reported doing so because 'everyone else is doing it'. We're quite encouraged by these findings - our view is that our respondents are into crypto for the right reasons!

We don't want to give away too much, so I'll stop there...all will be revealed in January.

Until then, have a relaxing and enjoyable festive period.

Kind regards,
The CoinSchedule Team.

Nice!

Loads of news in Coinschedule!

Have you seen the new website? Completely recoded from scratch!

Take a look: https://www.coinschedule.com

----

Today we are announcing the new EXCHANGES RATING in CoinSchedule!

Please have a look and let us know what you think: https://www.coinschedule.com/cryptocurrency-exchanges

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 07:37:53 PM

----

Please have a look and let us know what you think: https://www.coinschedule.com/cryptocurrency-exchanges
The site looks great but I am not in favour of the order of the elements. I think the focus should lie in informing about new information, e.g. cryptocurrency news or upcoming fork, therefore, this should be moved to the top, while information regarding oncoming ICOs should be placed on the bottom. Besides that, I see some potential if new things are added onto the platform.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:55:36 PM

----

The site looks great but I am not in favour of the order of the elements. I think the focus should lie in informing about new information, e.g. cryptocurrency news or upcoming fork, therefore, this should be moved to the top, while information regarding oncoming ICOs should be placed on the bottom. Besides that, I see some potential if new things are added onto the platform.

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback.

The funny thing is, we just moved the ICOs stuff up today (literally) because of another user that gave the exact opposite feedback, ha! Smiley

We will leave it for another 2 days and see the effect on the bounce rates and then we will probably revert back.

Any more feedback greatly appreciated.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: