Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL discussion thread  (Read 1289 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 09:14:47 PM

I'm going for a few outsiders tomorrow which I think have a great chance at winning, some I'll take the point spread and some at the money line.

Houston +5.5

Detroit ML

Washington +3.5

All offer great value and for the other teams I'll be putting on to win ML

Colts

Broncos

Bengals

These also have great odds at winning.

I left out New England, Pittsburgh and Green Bay because they are too short for my liking but I also think they should win.

You sure about Detroit going to win this match because I believe Eagles going to punish them for surely

Yes I was sure

Detroit wins by 1 point 24-23 So I got 2 out of 3 for my outsiders picks with Washington winning 16-10 Houston let me down as I thought they would cover the 5.5 point spread.

Colts also won and so did New England and Pittsburgh which I picked but didn't bet on them because they were too short except for the Colts which I did put a bet on.

Now just waiting on the Broncos and Bengals games to finish which both teams are down at the moment.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:42:42 PM

I'm going for a few outsiders tomorrow which I think have a great chance at winning, some I'll take the point spread and some at the money line.

Houston +5.5

Detroit ML

Washington +3.5

Colts

Broncos

Bengals

I left out New England, Pittsburgh and Green Bay because they are too short for my liking but I also think they should win.

You sure about Detroit going to win this match because I believe Eagles going to punish them for surely

Yes I was sure

Detroit wins by 1 point 24-23 So I got 2 out of 3 for my outsiders picks with Washington winning 16-10 Houston let me down as I thought they would cover the 5.5 point spread.

Colts also won and so did New England and Pittsburgh which I picked but didn't bet on them because they were too short except for the Colts which I did put a bet on.

Now just waiting on the Broncos and Bengals games to finish which both teams are down at the moment.
Currently my both parlays also down just because of Bengals hope they can fight back and give some good response which is very hard right now as Cowboys doing very good right now
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:07:23 PM

Houston +5.5

Detroit ML

Washington +3.5

Colts

Broncos

Bengals

Yes I was sure

Currently my both parlays also down just because of Bengals hope they can fight back and give some good response which is very hard right now as Cowboys doing very good right now

I also have the Bengals to win but they ain't playing good football and the Cowboys are doing everything right. Another touchdown to the Cowboys and I hate to say this but I think this game is over and the Cowboys will win now. 28-0

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 11:51:35 PM

At the moment I'm 5 from 9 with the Green Bay and New York Giants game to come. However I won 3 from 6 tips that I really liked with 2 of the 3 outsiders winning. So I'm in profit but only just.

I put a bet on the New York Giants +7.5 for tonight's game. I still think the Packers will win but I also think the Giants can cover the point spread.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 04:04:28 AM

It was a perfect day for me and I just made another nice gain with the NYG +7.5 which was close, at one stage I thought I would not get it as the Giants were poor in the redzone tonight, well to be honest they have been so far this season. I'm just glad I got the win and now we can look forward to MNF.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 12:15:04 AM

I have just put on some bets for the winner of Super Bowl 51 I put money on the Colts, Vikings and New York Giants and I also put the Colts on to win the AFC South division @3.30 If they beat the Houston Texans this Sunday night which I think they will then this will come in as the Texans are currently favorites to win the AFC South.

My outsider picket for the weekend is the Colts to beat the Texans @2.30 ML

18thacccount

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:36:05 AM

I, Too am not an american but a big NFL and American Football in general, Been surprised with how Dallas and there 5th round pick are playing so well and definitely did not see that one coming, in the other side Bengals are playing unexpectedly bad as well, Definitely want to see this week's games.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:03:46 AM

I, Too am not an american but a big NFL and American Football in general, Been surprised with how Dallas and there 5th round pick are playing so well and definitely did not see that one coming, in the other side Bengals are playing unexpectedly bad as well, Definitely want to see this week's games.

I'm not as sold on DAK as everyone else. Coaches are starting to now get more
film on him and realize he can't throw the ball down field. It's all short stuff and
long runs carrying the cowboys. Remember RG3? everyone though he was the
second coming until people got a years film on him and he's been hot garbage
since.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:44:35 AM

Week 6 in the NFL

I had a great win on Thursday night with the Chargers winning as I had them on for the money line. This week I have gone for a few upsets, some at the point spread and some at the money line.

My tips:

Oakland Raiders ML

Indianapolis Colts ML

Washington Redskins ML

Miami +7.5

Cincinnati Bengals +8.5

Cleveland Browns +7.5

Green Bay Packers ML

I have also taking a small parlay bet on

Cleveland +7.5

Washington ML

Atlanta +6.5

Indianapolis ML

Oakland ML

@32.71 for $10 => $321.70

I know these tips seem crazy but there are always upsets every week in the NFL and I'm hoping I hit the right ones this week as some games could go either way like the Eagles/Redskins Texans/Colts Chiefs/Raiders games. Well good luck to those who have a bet.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 11:20:34 PM

Currently I'm in profit thanks to Miami Washington and Cleveland all of which won for me, well Cleveland didn't win but they did cover the point spread. I also have a live in play bet on the Atlanta Falcons to win @4.10 so I hope they can win. I missed my parlay thanks to Oakland loosing.

Bit1334271

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:58:53 PM

Currently I'm in profit thanks to Miami Washington and Cleveland all of which won for me, well Cleveland didn't win but they did cover the point spread. I also have a live in play bet on the Atlanta Falcons to win @4.10 so I hope they can win. I missed my parlay thanks to Oakland loosing.
Falcons down and I am out from my 3 parlays because I have them in all today is not good for me as I have some shit picks which give some big lost but its all part of game as I am in gambling which is not easy to pick and win every weekend congrats to your wins
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:54:59 AM

Falcons down and I am out from my 3 parlays because I have them in all today is not good for me as I have some shit picks which give some big lost but its all part of game as I am in gambling which is not easy to pick and win every weekend congrats to your wins

The Falcons looked good and I thought I had my bet won but they couldn't hold on to the lead. I'm a little pissed off as the Colts should of won their game against the Texans and gave up 2 easy touchdowns late in the 4th quarter and then lost it in OT. If the Colts had of won I would of made a nice amount of money but it wasn't to be. I also lost my parlay due to Oakland and Colts loosing but I was happy with Washington winning as I had the most amount of money on that game as I was very confident with them winning the game and that's why I ended up making a small profit overall this Sunday.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:36:52 AM

That was an easy win for the Arizona Cardinals winning 28-3 against the New York Jets. I couldn't get on here to post this pick as I was busy with a few things. I did put a bet on the Cardinals -7.5 @2.02 as the Jets are in poor form right now and having to travel to Azizona to play I knew it would be too much for them so that's why I took the point spread for the Cardinals as the ML was too short for me @1.24 Overall I did okay in week 6 and I'm looking forward to week 7 as I think there could be some good value on some upsets.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:01:54 AM

Week 7

As I said last week I think there could be some upsets this weekend and already I noticed one of the teams I have winning has already benn shorting the past couple of days and that team is the Washington Redskins which I think can win against the Detroit Lions. I also have the Colts, Eagles, Raiders all at the money line. And I also like the New York Giants at the money line.

I have also taken a parlay bet on

Giants ML

Colts ML

Eagles ML

Raiders ML

Redskins ML

@37.12 for $10 => $371.20

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 09:10:06 PM

Week 7

As I said last week I think there could be some upsets this weekend and already I noticed one of the teams I have winning has already benn shorting the past couple of days and that team is the Washington Redskins which I think can win against the Detroit Lions. I also have the Colts, Eagles, Raiders all at the money line. And I also like the New York Giants at the money line.

Giants ML

Colts ML

Eagles ML

Raiders ML

Redskins ML

I was so close to hitting my parlay with the Washington Redskins loosing by 3 points to do me out of my parlay which would of been a nice hit if it came in.

Well I got 4 winners from 5 and all were paying nice odds well over $2 except for the New York Giants and Washington but they were both still nice odds at around $1.70 and $1.90 I'm thinking of taking a live in play bet as I like a team to win that is currently loosing at the moment and as I am in profit I'm willing to take the risk but I'll wait until half time.

Bit1334271

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:16:12 PM

Week 7

Giants ML

Colts ML

Eagles ML

Raiders ML

Redskins ML

I was so close to hitting my parlay with the Washington Redskins loosing by 3 points to do me out of my parlay which would of been a nice hit if it came in.

Well I got 4 winners from 5 and all were paying nice odds well over $2 except for the New York Giants and Washington but they were both still nice odds at around $1.70 and $1.90 I'm thinking of taking a live in play bet as I like a team to win that is currently loosing at the moment and as I am in profit I'm willing to take the risk but I'll wait until half time.
Nice you have some good and solid picks and good profit this parlay was very good wish I can also place this but not time is over I was away for my personal reasons so unable to place any bet but hope I have some chance to play a live bet now checking whats going and what can happen in my favor
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 09:52:20 PM

Week 7

Giants ML

Colts ML

Eagles ML

Raiders ML

Redskins ML

Nice you have some good and solid picks and good profit this parlay was very good wish I can also place this but not time is over I was away for my personal reasons so unable to place any bet but hope I have some chance to play a live bet now checking whats going and what can happen in my favor

I was going to play a live bet at half time but now I decided to just watch the game instead lol the game I was going to put a live bet on was the Tampa Bay/San Francisco game as I like Tampa Bay but now they are the favorites to win and I should of put them on when they were down by 2 touchdowns as they were paying over $3

@Bit1334271 If you happen to play a live in play bet good luck!

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:19:42 AM

I'm now regretting not putting any money on Tampa Bay as they won easily after a poor 1st quarter lol

I was not going to put a bet on tonight's game between the Seahawks and Cardinals but I couldn't resist the odds for the cardinals @1.80 so have decided to put some money on them at the money line. I am well in profit after today's games so why not try and win some more lol

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:08:54 AM

That was one of the worse NFL games I have watched tonight. Both teams had chances to win the game in OT but both missed easy Field goals from less then 30 yards out. To be honest the Cardinals should have won comfortably as they had so much offensive plays but couldn't convert them into points.

Not sure what happens with betting if a game ends in a tie lol If anyone knows please let me know. I know with Australian football they pay out if it is a draw but you only receive half the dividend amount back so not sure how it works for the NFL.

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:25:52 AM

Anyone know of any good guides ive seen many sports betting sites just don't know to much info to really want to drop some money.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███