Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] The New Coin(O) Community Discussion Thread  (Read 16277 times)
DOGEbubble (OP)

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

Finally got it working.  The -salvage... did not work.  I had to do dumpprivkey / importprivkey method and had to sync old wallet first to avoid -2 error.
Lost 10K coins in the process but it's not the first time.  Cost of doing business.

Problem now is the wallet not syncing up till 7 hours ago.  I'll give up soon-ish.  Undecided

Hopefully my exchange has better luck...

We are apparently facing a prolonged time to get the next block.
Overt the past 6 days, A few of new blocks take more than 4 hours, several taking up to 9-10 hours, and only one taking more than 24 hours at the beginning.

It should become better as long as more miner can sync and join after the next block. This is the problem despite that NOVaexchange has taken Coino off maintenance mode; probably due to the syncing issue.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:44:12 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 01:43:06 AM by smt_red

Wallets neither old nor new are synchronized
On the exchanges is a long-lasting update
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:17:12 AM

It turns out that the block #761 was a hard labor, consisting of 1056 txs, moving 8.728 million CNO, taking 22 hours.  Shocked

smt_red

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:05:22 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 01:43:30 AM by smt_red

Purse is synced
Old coins are but appear as inaccessible
The question is how to make all the coins available?
smt_red

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:28:20 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 01:43:49 AM by smt_red

How to transfer the status of coins in a wallet is not available in status available?
 Grin  Grin  Grin
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:24:12 AM

Purse is synced
Old coins are but appear as inaccessible
The question is how to make all the coins available?

кoшeлeк cинxpoнизиpoвaн
cтapыe мoнeты ecть нo знaчaтcя кaк нeдocтyпныe
Boпpoc - кaк cдeлaть вce мoнeты дocтyпными ?

How to transfer the status of coins in a wallet is not available in status available?
 Grin  Grin  Grin
кaк пepeвecти cтaтyc мoнeт в кoшeлькe нeдocтyпeн в cтaтyc дocтyпeн?

The problem is that the blockchain/redistribution (from old wallet to new wallet) is running slow. The last 2 new blocks takes more than 24 hours  already.

The problem is miners/mining pools. I bet x11 can be solo mined with this low difficulty but I could be wrong and a mining pool is needed in any way. My initial plan was to have a pool set up at Cryptopia but Mineshaft is presently in maintenance and they said that they are presently only focusing on keeping up with exchange trading load. I am presently asking Prohasing to set up a pool for us and unclear we will get one there.

The network should start to improve. I would at least try to set up more POS mining to see if network can pick up more speed. The exchanges and transactions won't work unless the network is more active.  Cheesy

AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:00:57 PM

I see this is a newly transferred to x11 pos coin with a complete PoW term and 105million total coin supply

any other details that showcase this coin? unique features?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
smt_red

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:41:35 AM

Everything works - Respect to the developer
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

Everything works - Respect to the developer

I have yet to get more x11 miner joining. I might have to get a x11 mining pool of our own.  Cryptopia has abandoned Mineshaft segment and even its own coin DOT mining pool has been in maintenance mode for 2 months.  Shocked

smt_red

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

Get a x11 mining pool of our own !!!
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

Get a x11 mining pool of our own !!!

Folks, keep up with POS power until x11 mining pool for CNO is ready to take over some part of network activity.

Also unfortunately beware of

CNO Delisting at Cryptopia

Coino is considered a new coin and CNO delisting is going to happen. It needs to be relisted gain.

The cost is 2M DOT (at about 80 Sat each now) or a total of up 1.6 BTC to get exchange listing at the present price.

===================================================================
Sender: fairlady6/28/2017 8:35:16 AM

Hi

CNO is being delisted due to it undergoing a coin swap we were told that it was going to be a fork. per our standard process this means its a new coin and will need to be relisted by the CNO team
Users have 30 days from 28/06/17 to withdraw their CNO coins.
CNO is marked for delisting please withdraw your coins as soon as possible
===================================================================

Once the new wallet is stable to be out of maintenance mode in general, we should be able to get our coins there back.
We should apply to be listed at CryptoDAO
Again, I need to apply for vote at TradeSatoshi due to its associated Faucet functions (in addition to the faucet at Cryptoguru site) which are going to be major forces of initial promotion/campaign, and please help it up-voted there

Further revamp of OP page, website pages, new Faucet.com campaign as well as gear-up of Google Ads and other promotions will be done ASAP to achieve the exponential growth.

Lastly, the real driving force is folks and their enthusiasm propelled by Coino-specific affiliate system and its apps; we have to make one ASAP. Before that, we have to piggyback available systems/sites (such as fauceting.com site.)

After the first 3 years , we should recognize that

Coino is a Coin of Revelation

"", It is "folks" and usership not the other features of coins (linking to specific region, people, purpose, etc)
Neither $ or # are fragmented like the cryptos.

DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

I see this is a newly transferred to x11 pos coin with a complete PoW term and 105million total coin supply

any other details that showcase this coin? unique features?

I hope the post above answers some of you questions.  Cheesy

DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:07:05 PM

I will decide over weekend if it is worth paying to be relisted at Cryptopia.
It cost about 2 BTC to buy up 2000000 DOT at this moment. This is enough money to set up a Crypto Exchange site Solely for Coino itself!  Shocked

leosfidare

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:22:21 AM

So... there is no more mining? I cant find a funtional pool at the other links :C
amarian12

Activity: 619

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:42:58 AM

P2Pool node:   http://p2pool.e-pool.net:5855/static/

point yourminer at stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5855 using as username YourWalletAddress and any password you like

PS: I create the pool but i do not have power to test it (i mine now with my laptop cpu Sad ), can someone point some hash power to it, as i do not know if the blocks will be found correctly.

PS1: After we know for sure the pool it's working perfect we will add it to our exchange:

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:41:35 PM

Everyone. Except for Remaining old wallet issues
 and issues of importing to the New Coino wallet
Please move on to the new discussion thread. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000798.0
Cheesy

Telescopium

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Diamond good coin

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:24:04 PM

I understand your joyful cries for a new coino, but I want to know how I can transfer my coins from an old wallet to a new one. Given the information I published earlier. The method proposed here does not work.

Please describe the steps for transferring coins  in the new wallet.

Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:27:34 AM

CNO wallet on Crypto was closed!
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 03:02:37 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 11:34:41 PM by DOGEbubble

I understand your joyful cries for a new coino, but I want to know how I can transfer my coins from an old wallet to a new one. Given the information I published earlier. The method proposed here does not work.

[img] omitted

Please describe the steps for transferring coins  in the new wallet.

The error "Cannot initialize keypool" occurs due to such as the old wallet having an address (with zero balance) which is nonexistent in the new Coino network; therefore, you have to import balances of each address individually.

1) Sync the old Coino wallet client, unlock wallet (To unlock wallet please see post# 203 for details, or see code below.)

Copy {address}
Click <Help><Debug Window><Console>
In the Console, Type

Code:
walletpassphrase you_pass 500
dumpprivkey address

to unlock the wallet &
         to get the private_key

2) Sync the new Coino wallet cient, unlock wallet by clicking <Setting><Wallet security><Unlock wallet> if it is locked

Type importprivkey private_key or as below:

Code:
importprivkey private_key

You are done. The balance should be imported but the address won't show up until you restart it after you exit the new wallet client.

Cheesy

DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:07:50 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 02:27:09 PM by DOGEbubble

[img] omitted

Please describe the steps for transferring coins  in the new wallet.

The error "Cannot initialize keypool" occurs due to such as the old wallet having an address (with zero balance) which is nonexistent in the new Coino network; therefore, you have to import balances of each address individually.

1) Sync the old Coino wallet client, unlock wallet

Copy {address}
Type dumpprivkey {address}  to get the {private key}

2) Sync the new Coino wallet cient, click <Setting><Wallet security><Unlock wallet> if it is locked

Type importprivkey {private key}

You are done. The balance should be imported but the address won't show up until you restart it after you exit the new wallet client.

Cheesy

In case of discrepancies of balance(s) due to Some of old wallet balances still in the unspent categories & no redemption occurred, i.e., transactions which were posted in the balances of the old wallet and was never associated with an address even in the old blockchain, so far I know only occurring in solo mining directly into the wallet without subsequent tranasactions such as sending to another wallet address prior to the snapshot.

Only after July 20, 2017 (For distribution process to complete)
Please post here for significant discrepancies of balance(s)
due to Some of old wallet balances still
in the unspent categories & no redemption occurred

(See attached example at the next post) Keep a file (such as by using a Wordpad) of the whole things if possible

Attach screenshot of the overview of the old Coino wallet
Attach screenshot of the overview of the finalized/salvaged new wallet (not shown in this example) even if it is zero
Attach screenshot of old wallet addresses
Attach screenshot of Each wallet address checked with CrypoID Old Blockchain Explorer  at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno-old/
In the old wallet client, Click <Help><Debug Window><Console>,
Type listunspent (in the Console),
Attach the screenshot of these unspent(s) if possible. otherwise save it in a notepad file

=======================
Attach the link for a richtext files of the whole thing above and post it here (unless you can post the whole things in screenshots directly here).
Attach a link for a text file for details of the all the unspent(s) and post it here (unless you can post the whole things in screenshots directly here).
=======================
Any proper documentation of discrepancy of 50 Coino or less will be taken care of by me as soon as possible.
Any higher amount will need more time for verification but any amount higher than 1000 Coino has to come from the small amount of premine for the descrepancy held by the services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: