Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which US presidential candidate will back Bitcoin?  (Read 2564 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:56:04 AM

Um, declaring yourself all in with Bitcoin might gain you a few hundred votes and alienate all the millions who still think it's a ponzi. The libertarian fella is accepting it. Expect nothing but silence from the big dogs.

At first they might (they of course won't, but just for the sake of this thread) back Bitcoin and say it's a great technology that offers everyone many benefits. But once they are chosen, they will be like "Uh, Bitcoin? What's that? Can't remember having mentioned Bitcoin even once!!".
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:00:36 AM

How choice number 3. Non of them, unless it benefits them.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Gary johnson, libertarian party. Look him up. He's gaining traction, if he can land a spot in the debates then he has a true chance.

He is going to get less than 4% of the vote in November, and he is not going to win any of the electoral college votes. The current POTUS election is essentially a two-way contest between Trump and Clinton. And in my opinion, Trump may be more favorable to Bitcoin, as we all know about the friendship which Hitlery enjoys with the banking cartels.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Which candidate will back Bitcoin? Probably none of them. But some of them might "front" it.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:15:57 AM

I think it would be Trump because he is a businessman.  And maybe because if he won he is open to possibilities and some innovations.  And since it is sure that he knows stocks well, he already knew the bitcoin thing.  If someone pushes it to him, all the bitcoins capabilities and qualities he may agree with it and make some plan.
digital_sucrose

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:16:54 AM

I am not as worried about who will back as I am who will leave it the hell alone. It's decentralized and out of the hands of government. The last thing Bitcoin needs is the government trying to influence it one way or the other.
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:27:07 AM

I think it would be Trump because he is a businessman.  And maybe because if he won he is open to possibilities and some innovations.  And since it is sure that he knows stocks well, he already knew the bitcoin thing.  If someone pushes it to him, all the bitcoins capabilities and qualities he may agree with it and make some plan.

I think it's Hillary, to try and hide the naughty things that she and Bill have done with the Clinton foundation.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:47:12 AM

I think it's Hillary, to try and hide the naughty things that she and Bill have done with the Clinton foundation.

haha , For me its Hilary also.  believe that she will backup the bitcoin cryptocurrency. She is more open minded coapared to Trump I think and would really open for the other financial system such as bitcoin. This is only my opinion.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:42:45 PM

Which candidate will back Bitcoin? Probably none of them. But some of them might "front" it.

Cheesy
Bitcoin startups are booming. Presidents back the big corporations, if some (bitcoin) companies are very successful they will back them.  A few decades from now, digital currencies will be backed by the government.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌