Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46125 times)
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

maybe u can watch some videos on how to communicate w/ other homosapiens.

You first!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HHWlife

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

maybe u can watch some videos on how to communicate w/ other homosapiens.

You first!

i dont need to bc im not in charge of anything. i dont lead anything. im just a antisocial follower.
u on the other hand purport to do something and ur not that good at it (again nothing personal and hopefully u change for better).
cmon homie do something awesome w/ ur self. and i mean that in a nice way.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

i type fast and it didnt take much out of my life. just a few min. maybe for u typing more than a few sentences is a lot of work. i dont know how to read any code and there r plenty who dont but want to invest in crypto.
im just a socially blunt dude who s interested in buying something w/ future. u claim to be the "almightyruler" so act at least 10% of what ur name suggests. am i right or am i right? get to work please and stop arguing w/ ppl who want to believe in this coin. nothing personal dude.

Once again, you've failed to just go read the source:
https://github.com/peepcoin1/PeepCoin-TheCoinForThePeople

There's a part where the subsidy is mentioned. Main.cpp. You can easily find this yourself instead of spamming "what is max supply". Perhaps nobody replies to these "when moon"-type posts because they add nothing, and it's an extremely simple thing to just go look for yourself?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

there is no max_supply Cheesy

whoever is staking will receive 100% annual rate forever, so obviously it will keep growing

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

there is no max_supply Cheesy

whoever is staking will receive 100% annual rate forever, so obviously it will keep growing

What is max supply? Wink

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
bitcoinbabys

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

Official discord link: https://discord.gg/UuqNDgm

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.
bitcoinbabys

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:41:01 AM
Merited by TheKingInYellow (1)

Hello all!! Welcome to the DAPS community, formerly known as Peepcoin. We are happy to turn that P upside down into a D and give investors back all the previous dev took from them. DAPS will stand for Decentralized . Anonymous . Payment . Systems.  We are happy to have you in the community!! To show our appreciation we will be doing a couple of #airdrops. In the first airdrop we will be giving away 2 MasterNodes worth of DAPS coins!!! The first airdrop will be 1,000 slots with 50,000 coins per person, totalling 10 million coins. The 2nd airdrop would be 1,000 people with 25,000 coins per person. The third would be 2,000 people with 10,000 coins each
Slowly increasing the slots and decreasing the airdrop reward!! More info as well as way to participate coming soon!!! Thanks for being apart of the daps community!!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/C5TuRNf

NEW ANN THREAD WILL BE CREATED SOON!!!

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

As per the above there's some major changes planned by a new team:

- Change of name to DAPS
- Hard fork, including coin swap (inactive coins will be lost) and extra premine
- Change in PoS rewards
- Masternodes
- Airdrop

I suggest you check out the discord here (you can read past messages to get a feel for what is happening) : https://discord.gg/UuqNDgm

And also Twitter: https://twitter.com/DAPScoin

Note that this is not considered an endorsement (I don't know these people), but I'm letting current Peepcoin holders know that if this proceeds as planned, everyone will need to swap their PCN for DAPS in order to retain their value.

almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:24:07 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:43:06 AM by almightyruler

Bootstrap: (not required if you are already running Peepcoin)

A bootstrap is a snapshot of the blockchain which helps your client complete the initial sync a lot faster.

This is not required, but it will speed things up. If you're not sure of what you're doing, you can safely ignore the bootstrap, and the client will use peers to sync.

Download either:

http://www.almightycoins.org/bootstrap/peepcoin-bootstrap.zip
or
http://www.almightycoins.org/bootstrap/peepcoin-bootstrap.torrent (a torrent of the above ZIP)

1. Make sure client is not running.
2. Unzip peepcoin-bootstrap.zip and copy/move bootstrap.dat into your data directory.
- on Windows systems this is typically in C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Peepcoin
3. Start the client. It may be unresponsive for some time as it syncs. The splash screen will say "Importing bootstrap blockchain data file."

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

New mac wallet is done:
https://github.com/bumbacoin/PeepCoin-TheCoinForThePeople/releases

Things are moving along~

georgef7

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:55 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:41:12 AM by georgef7

I would follow these guys.  I am in....This is a good chance.  block_lesner out......big risk at these prices so don't bet the house but take a chance for a nice return and a chance to build a good community again.
Crypto_King31

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

DAPS, formerly known as Peepcoin. Is happy to turn that P upside down into a "d" and give investors back all the previous dev took from them. DAPS will stand for Decentralized . Anonymous . Payment . System.  We are happy to invite you into the community!! To show our appreciation we will be doing a couple of airdrops. In the first airdrop we will be giving away 2 MasterNodes worth of DAPS coins!!! The first airdrop will be 1,000 slots with 50,000 coins per person, totalling 10 million coins. The 2nd airdrop would be 1,000 people with 25,000 coins per person. The third would be 2,000 people with 10,000 coins each
Slowly increasing the slots and decreasing the airdrop reward!! More info as well as way to participate coming soon!!! Thanks for being apart of the DAPS community!!

Airdrop Link - https://1.shortstack.com/CHZGWc
Discord - https://discord.gg/4XRq2Cg
Telegram - https://t.me/dapscoin/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/DAPScoin?s=09
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dapscoinofficial/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/official_dapscoin/

Website, Roadmap and Whitepaper currently being finalized!!

Windows Wallet Available
Mac Wallet Available

DAPS is an old coin with a new purpose. DAPS is a 1:1 swap of PCN, with new features and tweaked specs. Controlled inflation, long-term airdrops and ultimately decentralized governance powered by masternodes across the world are key to this mission. A main push for DAPS is to anonymize assets, and secure an infrastructure for development of further features. DAPS aims to be more than a coin, but a culture.

Why DAPS?
In traditional blockchains, the users are exposed to analytics. Oppressive governments around the world use this data to track and punish cryptocurrency users. We aim to preserve everyone's right to control their finances as they see fit.

1:1 swap PCN:DAPS
Pow/PoS (PoW period over) Scrypt/PoS
Maximum initial supply 50 billion (if all PCN swaps)
1,000,000,000 DAPS Development fund
50% - Airdrops
30% - Chain upgrade, prepare masternode launch
20% - Advertising - Bounties
Block time unchanged, approximately 1 minute per block
Block reward set to 1,050, 5% founder fee to be used to maintain and further develop DAPS
Confirms for spending: 4
Confirmation for staking: 200
Approximate emissions: 1.2%, or 55 million DAPS per year
Masternode collateral  (to be decided by DAPS community and dependent on market price)
plaincoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

why is the swap necessary.

please explain. arent you doing old time coin holders disservice.

I have noticed that , lately a lot of anonymous teams spring up from nowhere and start taking over older coins codebase and do a swap/hardfork
and end up destroying the coin.

If you really want to rescue the coin, why not
1. enhance the walletcode base for the original coin
2. introduce lightning network  for the original coin
3. develop a wallet app  for the original coin
4. redesign a good website  for the original coin

This swap thing is all about control
a. you want to ride the community and loyal peepcoiners to create your own currency
b. when your objective achieved , you will dump the coin and move to the next host.

if you have the best interest of the coin.. enhance the original peepcoin codebase in some way... or leave it alone
we know how to survive.. we have done so far... we dont need any rescuing...
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

I have noticed that , lately a lot of anonymous teams spring up from nowhere and start taking over older coins codebase and do a swap/hardfork

2. introduce lightning network  for the original coin
3. develop a wallet app  for the original coin
4. redesign a good website  for the original coin

a. you want to ride the community and loyal peepcoiners to create your own currency
b. when your objective achieved , you will dump the coin and move to the next host.

if you have the best interest of the coin.. enhance the original peepcoin codebase in some way... or leave it alone

You obviously aren't involved with peepcoin-DAPS in any way. If you were you wouldn't be so willing to defend the status quo of peepcoin as is. Lightning network? How about controlling the inflation to start?

I also created a discord for peepcoin (not DAPS...)
please join or let me know where the original discord is, I will be happy to join the true peepcoin discord

https:// SCAM LINK REMOVED

lets develop peepcoin.. coin for the people by the people.

A fake discord? Calling the swappers scammers? That's going to make the community trust you? If you were so worried, you could just ask and be told that peepcoin discord was renamed to DAPS.

Don't join this person's fake discord.

Here is a link to the real one, over 250 members:
https://discord.gg/TsCfuVg

almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

You obviously aren't involved with peepcoin-DAPS in any way. If you were you wouldn't be so willing to defend the status quo of peepcoin as is. Lightning network? How about controlling the inflation to start?

please join or let me know where the original discord is, I will be happy to join the true peepcoin discord

A fake discord? Calling the swappers scammers? That's going to make the community trust you? If you were so worried, you could just ask and be told that peepcoin discord was renamed to DAPS.

I don't think that blindly attacking anyone who questions who/what/why or presents a mildly dissenting opinion is fair. An open (and permanent) discussion of these major proposed changes is good, and necessary.

(I've quoted the whole message sequence because it seems that at least one recent message in this thread has been quietly deleted.)
plaincoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

controlling the inflation is a good start, lets do it.. but any code which changes the peepcoin core wallet has to be reviewed and vetted before it becomes official.
if you want to be so open why dont you do this on reddit. why behind closed doors like discord

You are right I am not involved with DAPS and dont want to be.. please dont attach PeepCoin to DAPS to ride the community to your profit

please join or let me know where the original discord is, I will be happy to join the true peepcoin discord.

I dont necessarily want anyone to join my Discord unlike you.

I just want a discord which is free of DAPS. and any trace of DAPS swapper-scam.

If there is an original PeepCoin discord, please post it I will join it an contribute.
and please dont resend me the DAPS discord

you can just wake up one day and rename a few files and start using PeepCoin to your advantage....

just because a discord has 250 members , it doesnt make it legit.. stop misleading the peeps

I don't think that blindly attacking anyone who questions who/what/why or presents a mildly dissenting opinion is fair. An open (and permanent) discussion of these major proposed changes is good, and necessary.

(I've quoted the whole message sequence because it seems that at least one recent message in this thread has been quietly deleted.)

yes li
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

"Mildly dissenting opinion" like questioning the integrity of the community? Making a fake discord? Calling people who are working on the coin right now bad actors while you misdirect and misinform people, Mr Newbie?  Roll Eyes

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

I'm against the swap. I love the coin of the PCN. It is traded on coinexchange, for 1 year the price has grown 10 times. I sold 2 billion coins and got 5 BTC. It is perfectly. What is a coin of the DAPS? Where does it trade? Would it not be that we give a good coin for exchange, and we get nothing? I mine a POS of 30 million coins a month. The result is a not bad amount in rubles. Swap-  you will spoil the coin...

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

I'm against the swap. I love the coin of the PCN. It is traded on coinexchange, for 1 year the price has grown 10 times. I sold 2 billion coins and got 5 BTC. It is perfectly. What is a coin of the DAPS? Where does it trade? Would it not be that we give a good coin for exchange, and we get nothing? I mine a POS of 30 million coins a month. The result is a not bad amount in rubles. Swap-  you will spoil the coin...

It's pretty clearly explained, PCN severely needs a control on it's inflation and an ability for the coin to actually proceed instead of being hyperinflated to death:
Controlled inflation, long-term airdrops and ultimately decentralized governance powered by masternodes across the world are key to this mission. A main push for DAPS is to anonymize assets, and secure an infrastructure for development of further features

Mind posting your address for proof of your claim, as well? You'd be one of the biggest holders of PCN outside the dev if you ever had that much. When? Roll Eyes

plaincoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

For Android wallet, I think it would be a great idea to try to get on board with Coinomi. They have plenty of different coins there and it would be some great exposure.

great idea Lyricidal
good way to reach the masses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: