Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46125 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

I synchronized the old wallet with a transaction of 50 million coins. It turns out that in December it was so

And now it's become

The ID is the same, the amount is the same, the address is the same. Only payment made on December 17th is credited on 25.11. The Time Machine?
I wrote about the situation on page 6 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628121.100

Contact me directly, I'd like to investigate this a bit more. Perhaps your wallet was on a fork? I'm not exactly sure why the timestamps would change suddenly. Did you import the privkey to a new wallet or something? I noticed the "input" wallet changed as well. Very odd.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:01:55 AM

How i can get the roadmap of this pj?

https://dapscoin.com/roadmap/
wannabe

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

So I like the idea of daps/peepcoin (and bought a bunch) but something I am worried about is how much of this is going to be a legit new project, vs trying to just cover the losses of people who got exit scammed by original dev?

Yes, I know it sucks, but as a new investor it makes me wary of all this 'need to make the past right' as there are people out there with millions of peepcoin just waiting for it to pump so they can dump on new investors (me).  There are unfortunate similarities here and the whole chaincoin scam that happened last year: dead project people buy in cheap huge, hype about new project, price pumps, inner group dumps on everyone.

Dont take this as an insult, I am looking for info to make me feel more comfortable about the project.
They ban people in their telegram chat when this is talked about, so imagine the possibilities. Smiley

I think they banned 1 person in telegram for being utterly annoying. Come to telegram and ask yourself.
Oh really, let's ignore the other admin's attitude of being rude af. I said it before i am going to say it again. This "team" is a joke. Mark my word.

Care to elaborate on why you think this team is a joke?
vilgreg

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Well, who says the new team is a joke is clearly badly informed and we invite you all to come join us on telegram and our discord. We are building a truly honest community around a new coin that will have a true meaning and purpose behind.

Cheers
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

Who can explain what has happened to a coin that it is possible to trust in it? What are introduced innovations or has changed a marketing stategiya? The coin is old while it is very difficult to believe in it.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

Who can explain what has happened to a coin that it is possible to trust in it? What are introduced innovations or has changed a marketing stategiya? The coin is old while it is very difficult to believe in it.

You can see a bit about the current status of Peepcoin/DAPS here: https://dapscoin.com/

We'll have the updated Peepcoin wallets put out soon =)

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

First time I thought I found a project in revival and can buy some cheap PCN to hold...only managed 7m PCN. Price is doubled..

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
manov32

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

Is there a discord channel where I can get help for my wallet, because I still can't fix it xD
manov32

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

Is there a discord channel where I can get help for my wallet, because I still can't fix it xD

Just to say that I found the daps discord channel and the support there helped me to restore my wallet and my coins! Now before I said I won't do the swap, but now I'm convinced for it Smiley

Oh yeah and always backup your wallet few times. Obviously my first backup wasn't good and when I used the second one it fixed all.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

Is it safe to buy this coin from coinexchange.io?
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Yes, but we highly suggest removing your coins from there.

cosimadaisy

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

Is this project still alive?
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Need to check explorer chain
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

I asked this question because my laptop  is currently broke  so I am not going to move in my personal wallet any time soon (at least a month) . I am reading that you guys are planning for swap also.
So my question should I wait till swap happen in coin exchange?
Should I buy it today and coin in exchange wallet will be swapped automatically.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

I asked this question because my laptop  is currently broke  so I am not going to move in my personal wallet any time soon (at least a month) . I am reading that you guys are planning for swap also.
So my question should I wait till swap happen in coin exchange?
Should I buy it today and coin in exchange wallet will be swapped automatically.

If you buy and hold on coinexchange, they will not swap to DAPS, other swap-ready exchanges are listed here: https://dapscoin.com/markets/

I believe you will have time to get a personal wallet running before the swap, though.

Need to check explorer chain

The Peepcoin block explorer is located here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pcn/

And yes, the project is very much alive and well. Peepcoin has actually been approved for listing on Bleutrade, and now we need to gather funding to accomplish it. Want to help? check out the donation page on the DAPScoin website.   Smiley

The is also the Peepcoin wallet update coming up very soon, likely today or tomorrow~

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

I downloaded the Peepcoin wallet but it does not sync.
Stays on block 4027. Is there a solution for this?

Tried restarting? Sometimes the wallet hangs up on catching blocks

PierreF

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

I have the same problem, it stops at 4027. Tried to restart, but doesn't work. How to solve this problem?
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

$608784.00 daily volume on the coinexchange BTC market

Current sell price is at 4 Satoshis now

If the original dev still had those orders open (there was something like 50 or 60 BTC for sale at 1 Sat, all gone now), he's made hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe even more, in the past couple of weeks.

So much for DAPS taking that value away from him by doing the swap. It's irrelevant now. He's made a fucking fortune.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

$608784.00 daily volume on the coinexchange BTC market

Current sell price is at 4 Satoshis now

If the original dev still had those orders open (there was something like 50 or 60 BTC for sale at 1 Sat, all gone now), he's made hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe even more, in the past couple of weeks.

So much for DAPS taking that value away from him by doing the swap. It's irrelevant now. He's made a fucking fortune.

Coins were already churned out long ago, not that you'd been here to support the community or notice any of the movements between here and there.

Also; on the topic of caring about the developer, let's delve into the past. I've made sure that GODIsGood, the user you abandoned and hadn't helped for atleast 2 years has access to her coins now, no thanks to you. I don't appreciate your hostile atttiude and your complete inability to produce even a simple bugfix and open source code. You abandoned this community as much as he had. You never once produced a proper release for peepcoin, hiding your source and getting snippy when asked for weeks to release it. You're a negative, bad influence and have never contributed to this community in a positive way, encapsulated perfectly in this post you've made. It's a great thing we've moved on from your attachment to the past and inability to produce basic things.

Want to close this thread yet and redirect people to the current thread instead of shooting negativity around at nobody (notice "your" thread has me replying to people with actual responses) for successful revitalization? Thanks in advance. Noticed your 5 million peepcoins are worth over .2 Bitcoin now, you should be relatively happy.

On that note; how about something that matters (besides once again asking you to redirect any of your OP to actual updated information)?

We need your support! Sistemkoin (cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/sistemkoin/) has offered us an exclusive spot on their exchange, we will be using the leftover Graviex fund and reopening the drive, as this listing is a priority and is not going to last long. https://dapscoin.com/donate/ Please help us get listed to one of the top exchanges in the world, with access to Turkish fiat!

Of course, you'll probably scurry away again and come back with some useless snarky post without even contributing, once again, to the thread you hold onto as if it's the only thing you've got left.

Saitedhi Kono

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

I downloaded the Peepcoin wallet but it does not sync.
Stays on block 4027. Is there a solution for this?

Hi I have the same problem and restarting doesn't help.

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Regardless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: