Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain News - Leading Source online for Intelligence on Blockchain  (Read 262 times)
expathos (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:10:31 AM

Blockchain News at the-blockchain DOT com is a leading source online for news and intelligence on Blockchain - focussing on distributed ledger technology outside of Bitcoin.

I can't put my url here - as it blocks it for some reason - see www.the-[Suspicious link removed]

We do about 40k a month and are an official Google News source. Over 500 articles since October 2015, a solid video section, over 200 PDF whitepapers and thesis' and much more.

Come join us! Check it out.

If you are interested in advertising let me know. Richard AT the-blockchain DOT com

Cheers

Richard
Publisher

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:25:39 PM

I dont know the site you are talking about but the blockchain.com news section is on a blog at https://blog.blockchain.com and it does not start with www.the and the links can be shared.

expathos (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 10:09:38 AM

I dont know the site you are talking about but the [Suspicious link removed] news section is on a blog at https://blog.[Suspicious link removed] and it does not start with www.the and the links can be shared.

Sorry but www.the-[Suspicious link removed] - my url - does not work on this site.

www THE the-blockchain DOT  com is called Blockchain News and is an official Google News source with over 500 articles on Blockchain - mainly about it's expansion beyond Bitcoin to Health, Government, Energy, Banking, Music, Art, Supply Chains etc. ... a lot of startup and ICO news as well. I am not from [Suspicious link removed] nor am I a blog.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: