Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern Money!  (Read 269 times)
Real_Person (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:51:58 AM

Edit:
Question for a few people, if you know:
On early-seed investments in this community, what is the commonly accepted/offered "deal" for the earliest investors. For example, "early angel" invests $1k, typically how much are they offered in return?
```````````````````

No sigs
No social Spam
No bounties
One valuable discount code

Hi, this is about an Epic Adventure eventually creating more than one token, and making current ICO's seem very old-fashioned.

Modern money
(Simple Real-World Definition)
Modern money consists of gold, paper currency, electronic digits, derivatives and basically anything that will be accepted for exchange.

(More Advanced)
Modern Monetary Theory (MMT or Modern Money Theory, also known as Neo-Chartalism) is a macroeconomic theory that describes and analyses modern economies in which the national currency is fiat money, established and created by the government. ~wikiP

...established and created by the government.
What?
A surprise, did you know that?
Recently, I started using the words "Modern Money" in this forum thinking it would include both coins and tokens (even ICO Credits), but certainly not fiat. Does anyone know a good catch-all phrase which includes "everything" in this community?

The BIG Picture
This thread is asking for seed money for over 2,000 projects.* I did not say 2K crap tokens. How come no one is combining several projects into a singe token?

*I have a huge number of ideas and have been working on ideas/concepts/private websites since Satoshi was in diapers.

The Plan
Mentioned above / Too many ideas for one person to handle.
The Plan depends on funding and time:
Set a Huge Goal
Get Excited
Make it Real

Start with ~1,000 people or more (both "middle-class" and a small Elite group) and invite them to compete to make huge profits by turning ideas into reality.
^^^
If you read that one sentence and do not see how it is better than the "ETH bubble Game", then please do not try to contact me. I am currently setting up "experiments" which help to test ideas, and finding the best and brightest among the people here in the community.

There is ~0.000001% chance this thread will find the right people on the first try, but I will/might occasionally remember to link to it.

Terms for someone seeking a honestly amazing return on investment:
* A significant passive investment is unlikely since I would rather have fun starting either slowly, or with capable people willing to help.
* Not seeking a single large investor. Has to be at least ~10 people willing to cooperate and compete for huge rewards.
* We could meet on a private site, not polluted with so much noise.

This will seem odd to some people, but you will understand eventually.
Here is a discount code:
Please do not attempt to use these codes before Nov 1st 2017, or after Dec 25th 2018
Codes can be used in public (in other threads), and do not require you to send me a Private message or reply to this thread.
PM policy = I will be very busy and doing almost all communication in public.

Discount Code == " Treasure Map 00101417_greatday  "

*Save up to $3,000 on any investment of $10K or more.
*The first person to use the code saves a full 30%
*2nd person = 25% discount
*3rd person = 15% discount
*4th to tenth = 10% discount

Thanks, for your time

ps.
Smaller investors: I am considering accepting tiny investments, but have not decided. Please, watch for offers in other threads. 

Edit:
Question for a few people, if you know:
On early-seed investments in this community, what is the commonly accepted/offered "deal" for the earliest investors. For example, "early angel" invests $1k, typically how much are they offered in return?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: