Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 07:57:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1  (Read 36536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beastley5

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

I see on other sites people sell for bitcoin for paypal but sell it for 150% more. Is that something that you think would be a smart way to make easy money? Or are the scams too frequent for it to be worth it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

I see on other sites people sell for bitcoin for paypal but sell it for 150% more. Is that something that you think would be a smart way to make easy money? Or are the scams too frequent for it to be worth it?

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. Bitcoin sellers usually take current bitcoin rates + 10% maximum, It's not because they want to make profit but It's because of the risk being involved there since PayPal is a reversible payment method, plus bitcoin price changes quickly.

Jacqualin

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

This is my think. Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency in the world today. Bitcoin cloud mining is the fastest way to immediately begin earning bitcoins. Bitcoin is built using very complicated cryptographic principles, and supported by countless individuals and companies from all around the world. so guyzz earn bitcoin and develop your life.

Cloud mining is also the fastest way to get scammed.

Could you please elaborate why cloud mining is a scam?  I'm really interested to know because many people that I know are heavily investing in cloud mining company called www.gainbitcoin.com.  Interestingly enough there is thread in India specific section which is trying to explain how it is a scam.  Some people who are believing in gainbitcoin claim that www.gbminers.com is actual mining site for gainbitcoin.   How to verify amount of bitcoins mined by gbminers.com?

Let me tell you my experience about cloud mining websites like you stated above. Maybe you have heard about the haschocean. That was a website claming that they will give the same services like gainbitcoin. I invested there and got paid 6 months in a row. But then, they disappeared. That's why, my opinon to earn money is learning about buy/sell actions. Then you may do clear and safe moves.
jenuza

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

This is a great post.

BTC (bitcoin) bitcoin is a currency that was made in 2009 and was worth less than $0.01 now days 1 BTC can be worth $1000.00 witch is a lot compared to what it was. Some people predict that BTC will be at $3000.00 by the end of 2017 what do I think of this prediction I think it is exaggerating I think that at the end of 2017 BTC will be worth $2100.00 so you better get some while it is cheap! Smiley Please tell me what you think BTC will be at the end of 2017.

How to earn BTC

there are several ways to earn BTC one of the most popular ways is the Mine it which can be expensive and not profitable.

Faucets provide very little BTC but if you can keep it up it can be profitable (not recommended) here are a few sites that can help you find faucets epay.com land of bitcoin are two good faucet sites

Gambling (NOT RECOMMENDED!) Some people make bitcoin by Gambling it away just waiting for it to come there way. here are a few sites that gamble BTC primedisce.com Yolodice.com freebitco.in

you can also work for bitcoin which is the most profitable here is a good site for that upwork.com

So if I am looking right now to invest a certain amount of money in the bitcoin platform, what do you think is the better way, to mine bitcoin or to trade the bitcoin currency?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

So if I am looking right now to invest a certain amount of money in the bitcoin platform, what do you think is the better way, to mine bitcoin or to trade the bitcoin currency?

I'm not sure what do you mean by the "bitcoin platform" but If I had to choose between mining (either you buying equipements or using a service that does that for you) and trading, I will always go with the second choice as mining is no longer profitable as It's used to be unless you are mining ether, Zcash or something else.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

What about mining ETH, zcash, monero?
What you should choose? Investing in crypto or mining?

You can start from here: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/equipment
I'd go with mining myself but I can't because the graphic cards used for mining are not being sold in my country and If I order multiple ones using DHL or FedEx for example, there is a high chance that the customs won't let them in. If you can't do that like me, go with investing in ICOs or trading (buy low, sell high), whatever fits you really.

somus89

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:22:05 AM

I joined Bitcoin 2 weeks ago. What will happen to my Bitcoin after Hard Fork?
Will it follow 1 Direction or it will be split into 50-50% to each?
yayat

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

I think for
At this time, you better melt your bitcoin to get real money. Due to various issues that I know, if there is a bitcoin split on August 1st, the possibility of bitcoin in the trade will vanish. Because there will be difficult situations in bitcoin. I'm just looking for my bitcoin security. That is by melting into money.

Dabb420

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:18:57 AM

whats better .. earning bitoin by mining or just selling and trading

both are good. However, mining rewards are less than it used to be due to high number of miners and increase of difficulty levels to solve a block. at your own risk Smiley

Since the number of miners are getting higher proportionate with the increasing difficulty level in solving blocks, can a newbie like me stand a chance in this so called mining industry?
danturner34776

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

I think for
At this time, you better melt your bitcoin to get real money. Due to various issues that I know, if there is a bitcoin split on August 1st, the possibility of bitcoin in the trade will vanish. Because there will be difficult situations in bitcoin. I'm just looking for my bitcoin security. That is by melting into money.
What issues exactly? Vanish... What are you talking about??
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

Since the number of miners are getting higher proportionate with the increasing difficulty level in solving blocks, can a newbie like me stand a chance in this so called mining industry?

If you are planning to buy the latest mining equipment (the more, the better) and you actually have free electricity (or dirt cheap) then you have a chance to make a decent profit overtime otherwise I'd suggest going with GPU mining for Ether or Zcash as It will cost you less money.

kwisher

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

hello house!
wanted to know if running a bitcoin full node is, in  anyway going result in me acquiring btc s anyways?
since a newbee, needed to know... in process of downloading and running a full node.
thanks,
KW

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 1638

GUNBOT Licenses -10% with ref. code 'GrumpyKitty'

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

hello house!
wanted to know if running a bitcoin full node is, in  anyway going result in me acquiring btc s anyways?
No. Running a node does not provide an income of Bitcoin. You should run a node for the sake of the network and yourself anyways.

since a newbee, needed to know... in process of downloading and running a full node.
Good luck. Don't forget to update to Bitcoin Core 0.15.0 once it is released (very soon).

▄█████▄
        ▄█████████▄
      ▄████▀   ▀████▄
    ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▄   ▀████▄
█████   ███▀   ▄███   █████
▀████▄   ▀██▄▄███▀   ▄████▀
  ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
    ▀████▄       ▄████▀
      ▀████▄   ▄████▀
        ▀███  ████▀
          ▀█▄███▀
|
|
          ▄█████▄
        ▄█████████▄
      ▄████▀   ▀████▄
    ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
  ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
    ▀████▄       ▄████▀
      ▀████▄   ▄████▀
        ▀███  ████▀
          ▀█▄███▀
unthy
kwisher

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

what else could then help me mine on my desktop pc?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 1638

GUNBOT Licenses -10% with ref. code 'GrumpyKitty'

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

what else could then help me mine on my desktop pc?
Nothing. You can't mine Bitcoin with CPU/GPU/FPGA anymore (at least not in any profitable sense; you'd just keep losing money). This is also not the right place to ask such questions. Use Google and read through the mining sections.

▄█████▄
        ▄█████████▄
      ▄████▀   ▀████▄
    ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
  ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
    ▀████▄       ▄████▀
      ▀████▄   ▄████▀
        ▀███  ████▀
          ▀█▄███▀
|
|
          ▄█████▄
        ▄█████████▄
      ▄████▀   ▀████▄
    ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
  ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
    ▀████▄       ▄████▀
      ▀████▄   ▄████▀
        ▀███  ████▀
          ▀█▄███▀
unthy
sameerghimire

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

Something I am trying to understand.

When I was exploring the forum, I found a lots of coin with free airdrops and bounties on PoS and PoWs.
So, why would people buy coins instead of waiting for free stuffs that are being distributed?

Why buy bitcoin if you can just exchange the coins received to BTC in some exchange?

My question might sound dumb, but appreciate of you could clarify me.
Noodle1926

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:14:52 AM

Something I am trying to understand.

When I was exploring the forum, I found a lots of coin with free airdrops and bounties on PoS and PoWs.
So, why would people buy coins instead of waiting for free stuffs that are being distributed?

Why buy bitcoin if you can just exchange the coins received to BTC in some exchange?

My question might sound dumb, but appreciate of you could clarify me.

It's not a dumb question.

From what I have seen, the free airdrops and such free stuff take time to receive. Within that time period of waiting for free stuff, you could have bought bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency at a low price and sold at a high price to gain a profit, rather than waiting to receive something free that may not be anywhere near as profitable as trading or investing withing in the time span.

In cryptocurrency and any other type of marketplace regarding exchanges, time is money and with the right timing comes great reward.

Many sites only accept bitcoin for investing, bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency that essentially all other coins are based on.
It is best to first invest in buying a portion of bitcoin and then venturing to other coins after that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.