Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins  (Read 92956 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (77 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2853

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:00:12 PM

I think if you are using bit coin just for some extra income and not really for  your regular job. I think it is better to start with faucet on your extra time or on the time when your are on your office and you have nothing to do. You can earn small amount of bit coin with out any expenses and it can also be a good past time. -snip-
For now, fauchet is no longer a good way to start getting bitcoin.
Before joining this forum, I also learned to use fauchet (because I was curious about how it works), but it turned out that the activity took up my time and was not comparable with the results obtained.
Also at risk of getting a phishing link on ads.

-snip- because using faucets is no longer a good or safe way to get started in Bitcoin. -snip-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kshgxj19

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:02:36 AM

Places that offering you free bitcoins ... something smells wrong, scammy. Nothing is for free!
I got to see a few times in different companies when I bought bitcoins, the price was x and at the end of the process, I got to see their fee that wasn't included at the beginning.
Some scammers pretend to be the company and they will take your money. If you decided to buy bitcoins, at least do it with the company you want, call them, talk to them, don't it with someone
who called you, it may be a scammer.

So, if you saw or heard that you can earn bitcoins for free, search on google "buy bitcoin" or "buy bitcoin with credit card" for example and you find good and trusted companies like coinmama.com and coinbase.
Husna QA
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:47:11 PM

This piece is really encouraging, I'm new to the cryptocurrency space and would really like to earn some Bitcoin, looking forward to more ways to earn. Thank you
The instant way to get bitcoin is to buy bitcoin at the exchanger. But make sure you buy it from an exchanger who already has a good reputation.
You can also join a campaign that uses bitcoin as payment.

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:32:25 PM

what about lightning nodes?) technically way of generating Roll Eyes

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Anwar151

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:25:00 AM

what about lightning nodes?) technically way of generating Roll Eyes
For further discussion about this, you can ask and discuss in the following thread:
A Beginner's guideline to Bitcoin Lightning Network - RapTarX
PulindaDeshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:52:11 PM

before I had to have capital and that was the initial core of invest ,then the same as others doing research and also the most important thing was long term yeah whether it's something new or old I definitely must think long term too ,road map previous or future mate Smiley Smiley Smiley
Husna QA
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 11:12:42 PM

before I had to have capital and that was the initial core of invest ,-snip-
Besides capital, I think you also need to prepare another factor if you want to invest in the form of bitcoin, which is knowledge of bitcoin. Don't forget to prepare for risk management.

Ditchs

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:17:08 PM

I wanna state in advance the sites I am about to provide are defindefinitely not ways of getting rich or hell even making min wage but if u wanna make a few dollars in crypto or u are new to the crypto world then maybe gpt sites would b helpful.(GET PAID TO) these sites will have u either doing offers such as downloading an app, free trial sign-up, paid sign-ups, or surveys. I am only gonna list the top 2 sites I used and have been paid successfully more then a dozen times. The withdraw option for both the sites have quite a few options such as btc, ltc, eth, and bch. They even offer amazon and PayPal. The time it takes for a wd to be approved is usually around 15 minutes - 2 hours and after some trust is built u can actually have ur account granted instant withdrawals. The two sites are gain.gg and earncoins.gg.

I hope this is atleast a tad bit helpful, have a good day and a wonderful weekend!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 11:17:47 AM

Can I get a link on a good/legit mining site

Cloud mining is no longer profitable and in most cases, it's a scam. If your goal is to get some bitcoins, then mining is not the way to go, you should buy it instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Husna QA
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 01:36:30 AM

Can I get a link on a good/legit mining site
If you are still curious about (cloud) mining site, maybe you can try https://www.eobot.com/cloud, but don't expect too much if the goal is to make a profit.
Check the Cloud Mining Calculator to find estimated mining payouts.

In addition to the normal risks associated with investing and mining, cryptocurrency mining investments and related instruments may involve risk of capital loss from unfavorable fluctuation in cryptocurrency values, exchange-related risks, policy risks, liquidity, and market price fluctuation and demand.

Do with your own risk.

xenophilya

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 03:37:31 PM

before I had to have capital and that was the initial core of invest ,-snip-
Besides capital, I think you also need to prepare another factor if you want to invest in the form of bitcoin, which is knowledge of bitcoin. Don't forget to prepare for risk management.

yeah, i agree with you, i have had my own share of lost when i blindly invested in few tokens with the hope that they are gonna be the next big thing and hola nothing happened and investment is dropping in an alarming rate, i wish i had the opportunity to get solid info i would not have burn my bucks for
sajedul islam

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

I Love Cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 05:38:53 AM

Which is the best method of Bitcoin Free Income. Which can easily make bitcoin income.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 07:10:25 AM

Which is the best method of Bitcoin Free Income. Which can easily make bitcoin income.

If you disregard the value then faucet is probably the easiest way to get some sats. Other than that it requires time and work to do. There's no free lunch, you have to work for it. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Don't fall for any scams that promise you 'get double of your bitcoin in a day' etc.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
anotherdayanotherdollar

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:33:18 PM

What is a General thread?
This is the another of (probably) many general threads that will be created in this subsection. A General thread will contain relevant information related to the question/subject of the title thus duplicate threads related to it are not allowed. Posts within a general thread will be harshly moderated and anything remotely useless will be removed. These threads are supposed to be informational, and reposting similar information multiple times is not allowed. You are free to discuss information that has been posted, but keep it short and civil (more than 5 replies is too much). Questions about information provided in this thread are not allowed either.

For example, a post like the one below will be removed as we are not here to babysit. Please do your own research and look in the appropriate sections for answers.
How can I earn Bitcoins by trading altcoins?

What are General threads for?
General threads are meant to be used as an overview of useful information and to prevent unnecessary duplicate threads within the section. After 10 pages this thread will be closed and a "[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part n+1" will be created, which will contain an updated list of good information. This process will constantly be repeated. The reason that this approach was chosen is to prevent long threads in which people don't find what they are looking for and to provide the most up-to-date information.

Useful links/posts
There are a few ways to earn Bitcoins, which differ in both skill and effort. A few things you can try:

We have also compiled a list of URL's that are useful to read or related to the items posted above:

Note: Please do not create posts such as "I think this is a great idea" as they are insubstantial and will be removed. The staff will start moving "How to earn Bitcoin"-threads to the Trashcan (but we will lock them first) and we ask you to report threads that we missed within the last 10 pages.

This is helpful, thanks. Where can I learn about new cryptocurrency currencies? Where do people do their research? Is there a place for info like this?
Husna QA
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 04:00:01 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

This is helpful, thanks. Where can I learn about new cryptocurrency currencies? Where do people do their research? Is there a place for info like this?
New cryptocurrency? Maybe what you mean is altcoin, because cryptocurrency other than bitcoin is called altcoin, and currently, there are many altcoins in circulation. This thread is intended to discuss general guidelines on how to earn bitcoin. For a discussion about altcoin, please go to the following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

farid1995

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:51:59 AM

Hey
Is there black list for countries that cant get bitcoins?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 03:42:35 PM

Hey
Is there black list for countries that cant get bitcoins?

Not really, depends on which way you choose to earn your bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized by nature. Thing called black list only exist on third-party services like exchange.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Husna QA
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 10:53:34 PM

-snip- So I am looking for forums that pay the users on every post they make, I hope you guys know some websites like that because I think that is the easiest and fastest way for a newbie to earn cryptocurrency. Thanks
It would be best if you first focused on increasing the rank or reputation of your account in the forum.
This forum is not devoted to earning cryptocurrency. If you want to get it instantly, you can trade cryptocurrencies on exchanges that provide it or follow campaign articles, offer translation services or other services. As far as I know, the signature campaign rarely accepts newbies as participants.

dovey45

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:44:59 AM

I'm seriously searching for any legit bounty that is ongoing and more tutorials on how to start signature bounty. I won't mind if anybody can help me on that.
black8258

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:22:34 PM

i always try the best what can i do, learning step by step. i know  mining and faucet waste my time. so i learn about bitcointalk. i hope i can succes .
don't waste your time with faucet. try find bounty you can do it. that's the best thing i can do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: