Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UBER Referral Free Rides ($3 each)  (Read 60329 times)
bandibuen (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:26:11 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 02:34:34 PM by bandibuen

UBER REFERRAL FREE RIDE SERVICE

With this service, I will be adding free rides to your uber account. The value of the free ride will depend on your location. Since I'm just starting this service here, I will be providing 3 vouch copies to 3 reputed members of the forum. Please post your Uber referral code below to get the vouch free rides.

Purchase instructions.
*Price of the service: $3 per free ride
*Payment method: BTC
*BTC address: 1FrezVKHpiKnMfYhpNDR7xv9rJXkTt7VQm

Once you have done the payment, pm me with your referral code and the block URL so I can verify the payment. Your free ride/s will be delivered with in 1-3 days. Please note that I only do referrals on weekdays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be started on Monday. .

Do not order more than 15-20 rides at once for the same UBER account.

Vouches

OP has given me a vouch copy and thanks for that OP.

Review - One free ride received.

After I sent my code OP sent free ride within a couple of hours and that is quite fast. So for this is the fastest ride I received compared my all earlier experiences. I sent a personal message to OP, if he agrees to my terms then I will buy another two trips soon. I vouch for this service and it working for me.

Note - since OP is new to this forum so it is always good to use an escrow for your safety.

OP has sent one free ride to my account. As per his promise he delivered what he offered. But there was a slight delay in the delivery. It might take hours to max 4-5 days for the delivery. For me it took around four days and the other guy is still waiting for the vouch. When he has more order in hand, it might take some more time. So need to be patient to what you order. Apart from this, he has a good service with a decent rate.

OP Can you please clarify on the delivery time ? Why there is a long delay ?

3 rides received.

Received Uber rides from OP. They were delivered promptly and they work just as intended!

I have placed two rides to OP and one ride already received and waiting for another ride.

OP has agreed to send ride first. I will send him money after the second ride receives. After this order complete, I will place more orders soon.

Edit - I received my two rides but he took some time to deliver means more than a couple of days.

But for me time is not so important so I have placed another two rides but waiting for OP confirmation my request.

ok thanks for the explanation and for the 2 rides of 10 euros!
Very useful service, it works.

3 referrals received & used! thanks!

Outstanding service! OP was able to come through with my rides on time and as promised. I'll definitely be back for more.  Grin

Delivered all 4 in less than 48 hours. Great job!

I just have a question: can I use this service again with the same account if I already have 4 free rides on it? Maybe I should I use the 4 free rides first?  Huh

And now I have all 3. Perfect. I'll be buying more soon.

Just a update, I received all 4 rides, and used 2 already.  Thanks!

Bought a few rides from bandibuen as well. All received fast and on time, would definitely recommend his services in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:34:00 AM

I will take one vouch copy for this. Sent you a PM with details.
Amadues

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:39:47 AM

I am interested in a vouch copy to test your service. I will review also your service with a post here in your topic.

I sent you a MP with details. Thanks in advance

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:43:38 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 07:56:09 AM by klf

I would like to take this vouch copy if still available. Can I receive a vouch copy to review your service, please? If all works well, then I may buy few rides from you after the vouch copy. If yes then I will send you my code to you through personal message.

But who ever want to buy this service it is better to go through with Escrow because this user is not yet a trusted member on this forum.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:24:46 AM

I will take one vouch copy for this. Sent you a PM with details.

I am interested in a vouch copy to test your service. I will review also your service with a post here in your topic.

I sent you a MP with details. Thanks in advance

I would like to take this vouch copy if still available. Can I receive a vouch copy to review your service, please? If all works well, then I may buy few rides from you after the vouch copy. If yes then I will send you my code to you through personal message.

But who ever want to buy this service it is better to go through with Escrow because this user is not yet a trusted member on this forum.

Thanks for the pm's. Your referral codes will be delivered with free rides soon. Will let you know once they have been delivered.
xpassion96

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:03:15 AM

hello, can i pay by paypal ?
Ladies

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:20:13 AM

I have sent you a personal message. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:38:57 AM

hello, can i pay by paypal ?

Hello
Currently I'm only accepting BTC for the services. Will update the original post if I'd be accepting more payment methods.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:43:04 PM

After I sent my code OP sent free ride within a couple of hours and that is quite fast. So for this is the fastest ride I received compared my all earlier experiences. I sent a personal message to OP, if he agrees to my terms then I will buy another two trips soon. I vouch for this service and it working for me.

Note - since OP is new to this forum so it is always good to use an escrow for your safety.

Amadues

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:08:24 PM

I don't receive any vouch copy after 2 days Sad .

OP there are problems with your method or just a delay ?

Thanks in advance.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:26:55 AM

OP has sent one free ride to my account. As per his promise he delivered what he offered. But there was a slight delay in the delivery. It might take hours to max 4-5 days for the delivery. For me it took around four days and the other guy is still waiting for the vouch. When he has more order in hand, it might take some more time. So need to be patient to what you order. Apart from this, he has a good service with a decent rate.

jenninegilliard750

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:07:36 PM

3 rides received.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:04:51 AM

The vouch rides could get in to delays when I have paid orders in queue. So when I have paid orders, the paid orders are put in to top priority hence I have to delay the vouch rides a little bit. But yes. The paid rides are guaranteed to be delivered with in 1-3 days. It would be a very rare circumstance of it taking longer than 3 days.
Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:16:11 AM

The vouch rides could get in to delays when I have paid orders in queue. So when I have paid orders, the paid orders are put in to top priority hence I have to delay the vouch rides a little bit. But yes. The paid rides are guaranteed to be delivered with in 1-3 days. It would be a very rare circumstance of it taking longer than 3 days.

Thanks for the clarification.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:06:08 AM

Received Uber rides from OP. They were delivered promptly and they work just as intended!
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:11:49 AM

Does the free ride has a distance limitation? Like a ride for 1-2 km only or can it be used for farther locations?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:01:42 AM

Does the free ride has a distance limitation? Like a ride for 1-2 km only or can it be used for farther locations?

These free rides come with some fixed amount for each country means if you complete your trip within that amount then it will be complete free ride and if you exceed then, you need to pay the extra amount. You from which country?

But it looks like OP is inactive for some time on this thread so check with him before ordering.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:54:37 PM

These free rides come with some fixed amount for each country means if you complete your trip within that amount then it will be complete free ride and if you exceed then, you need to pay the extra amount. You from which country?

But it looks like OP is inactive for some time on this thread so check with him before ordering.

OP was active when messaging me! The amount of $ off given by the free ride varies depending on country. If you download the Uber app and click Free Rides, you will see how much $ off you will get from a free ride.
dodgers564

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:08:07 PM

What's your Skype?... I'm interested, but it looks like you're not too active on here
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:41:44 PM

Interested in this as well. What would be the denomination of the ride that I will be getting ?

I don't see anything mentioned in the op about this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: