Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 336 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 04:40:16 AM

So I came home to a bunch of mail about the GLBSE. Wow, this sucks. Hopefully it's all good, and we just lose a few days trading.
I understand many of you are concerned about the share you have in BAKEWELL and what my plans are.

Well, hopefully it's all good  Cool

The other side:
I read about the SEC, etc. and shrugged it off. Now I am not so sure with the GLBSE. Saturday shall be interesting.
I spoke with a couple lawyers this evening and have a meeting tomorrow to clarify a few things for me, should anything end up coming down the pipe.
See what that turns up.

I have already tried to recreate/create my own shareholders list by going through my mail and writing down the private transfers.
I do not have everyone, but I have a decent portion.
One of the problems with my list, is much like I sent you the shares, you could have sent them to someone else. now what claim do I reward?
So some interesting questions arise should the glbse just disappear. Worst case scenario style. I dread this upcoming shitstorm.
I have the same homepage you all have as far as any info from Nefario.

Should Nefario provide me with a claims list, and pending the advice I get legally, I will definitely do everything I can to facilitate BAKEWELL.

Should I be told I gotta drop this due to legality,
I will liquidate and try to give everyone a refund more or less, at this size it is just not worth the trouble of going black and getting a .onion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: