Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.1 btc loan ( collateral fj account and bitcointalk account)  (Read 784 times)
kodes88 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 06:49:57 AM by kodes88

Loan Amount: 0.1
Reason for Taking out a Loan: gambling
Amount to be repaid: 0.12
Repayment Date: 7 day
Type of Collateral: fj account and bitcointalk account
adress: 14aVkvz4WJhYy4WZcCdyDhBtpHkzV57SZv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

How would a FortuneJack account work as a valid collateral?

Can I sell it in case you don't pay back?
Is it worth 120% of your loaned amount?
Is it irrecoverable?

Are you truly certain this is the collateral you're offering? I suggest you lock this topic or provide a better collateral.

I don't get why you're doing this, seeing as you're a senior member and should know better.

Unless I'm missing something and you're someone trusted and has extensive trade history and therefore has enough merit for a no-collateral loan?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:59:16 AM

So tell me how could i recover my losses with your fj account in case you default. If the account already contains coins then withdraw it
Else the account is worthless
Don't be a noob and offer a collateral which is not valid. You are a Senior member and you should know that. Smells like a bought account
kodes88 (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:56:17 AM

So tell me how could i recover my losses with your fj account in case you default. If the account already contains coins then withdraw it
Don't be a noob and offer a collateral which is not valid. You are a Senior member and you should know that. Smells like a bought account

Is it irrecoverable?

Are you truly certain this is the collateral you're offering? I suggest you lock this topic or provide a better collateral.

I don't get why you're doing this, seeing as you're a senior member and should know better.

Unless I'm missing something and you're someone trusted and has extensive trade history and therefore has enough merit for a no-collateral loan?

i'm so sorry,
I mean,
I'll collateral account bitcointalk and fortunejack,

because there already are signature,
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:03:22 AM

i'm so sorry,
I mean,

No one wants an account enrolled in FortuneWhack's signature campaign.They only hire shit posters spamming the heck out of the gambling section.Taking your post quality into consideration,I'd not even take than account as a collateral for 2 dollars.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

Is it irrecoverable?

i'm so sorry,
I mean,

Your account is not worth near .1BTC, you should now that.
Also the reason that you want the loan is not valid. What if you loose your bets? How you will repay the lender?
With your sig payments, i really dought...

Seems to me like you want to...dump your account mate... Roll Eyes
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

i'm so sorry,
I mean,

No one wants an account enrolled in FortuneWhack's signature campaign.They only hire shit posters spamming the heck out of the gambling section.Taking your post quality into consideration,I'd not even take than account as a collateral for 2 dollars.

Ahahahah xD
That buuuuuuuuuuuuuurns xD

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/848/cold.jpg

Anyway even if that was a bit harsh it's not false. Considering your posting history your account can hardly be considered as a collateral and especially for a freaking 0.1 loan.

PARADICE.io

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:20:21 PM

Dear Friend even you are Sr Member but without any trade history your account is not going to work for you in this big loan amount for loan you have to give some solid collateral otherwise its just waste of time nothing else
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

I'm not sure how much you would really need this loan considering it's for gambling.

And how exactly do you plan to repay the loan, by the way? It obviously can't be with your signature campaign if that's your collateral. Seems a little bit too fishy for me. Clarify a couple of these things for us, and maybe, just maybe it would be considered.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1b44f24934eb17d2b97ec99021ce18d3ab484e1e9d8e68be44fb702742bed11f

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:02:00 AM

There is so much hate within this forum. The guy asked for a loan; he offered what he thought was good collateral. No one asked you guys to shit post his thread. To add, I believe OP has been very polite and respectful with his replies. And I know for sure every one of you with signatures on here is spammers as well. If you guys weren't paid to post for sure, you wouldn't even bother posting here. And for sure if your campaign required you to post somewhere, you would blindly post wherever that thread/section is.

I didn't see any real lender or truly interested person in the thread to replying here. Those lenders that have a legit thread offering loans or those lenders/persons that didn't need to spam for a signature campaign.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:11:19 AM

Is it irrecoverable?

i'm so sorry,
I mean,

Also the reason that you want the loan is not valid. What if you loose your bets? How you will repay the lender?

And your network is not worth near .01BTC.

Stop posting your bullshit. Neochony and xinzark already posted everything you had to say, yet you couldn't resist posting and had to earn those few cents.

keybase.io/0x0010
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

Is it irrecoverable?

i'm so sorry,
I mean,

Even if he was trying to dump his account, this would not be the way.  There is not any lender who is going to give him .1 BTC on a SR account.  With the price pf BTC now, he would be lucky to get .035 if he sold the account.  There is a way to use his FJ account as collateral, but that requires him providing his personal information as well as the collateral to the escrow or lender.  Not worth the time in my opinion.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:22:10 PM

I would fill this loan but the collateral you are offering does not allow me to step forward.
if you can provide a valid collateral then i might that this loan into consideration.
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:40:07 PM

Loan Amount: 0.005
Reason for Taking out a Loan: gambling
Amount to be repaid: 0.007
Repayment Date: 2 day
Type of Collateral: bitcointalk account
adress: 1Mia8XZamQcs6A8imFThkmu1PN4Y5ToUVW
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:09:55 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 04:28:58 PM by Okurkabinladin

There is so much hate within this forum. The guy asked for a loan; he offered what he thought was good collateral. No one asked you guys to shit post his thread. To add, I believe OP has been very polite and respectful with his replies. And I know for sure every one of you with signatures on here is spammers as well. If you guys weren't paid to post for sure, you wouldn't even bother posting here. And for sure if your campaign required you to post somewhere, you would blindly post wherever that thread/section is.

I didn't see any real lender or truly interested person in the thread to replying here. Those lenders that have a legit thread offering loans or those lenders/persons that didn't need to spam for a signature campaign.

Have to agree. This part of forum is dedicated to lending and borrowing, yet what I see again and again are vitriolic bullies stomping on other users. This borrower is not a newb, disclosed his reasons and offered collateral. Yet, he is still treated like trash by local internet Polizei.

Only explanation is, that these people adding nothing are motivated by "pay-per-post".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: