Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi-farm.biz - new economic farm simulator  (Read 2045 times)
MichaelFarm (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:20:57 AM

Hello friends,
my name is Michael and I am admin of this site.

I want to introduce you the new economic farm simulator where each user can earn real bitcoins.

"Satoshi-farm.biz" - is an economic farm simulator. Players engaged in the same things as the real farmers: sowing in the fields, feeding the animals, harvesting from the fields,  trading in the store and on the market.

Immediately after registration you will get 1 free field, 1 free hen house, 3 free chickens, 15 units of wheat and 5 meat pies. So you can start playing without your own investments!

In our game all the same as on a real farm. To get profit you can:
  grow up a harvest;
  sell products received from animals;
  sell products from your factories;
  make and sell pies

Our advantages:
  Unique marketing plan;
  Open project statistics;
  An opportunity to get acquainted and communicate;
  Reliable and fast investment return;
  Friendly technical support;
  Stable and completely automated affiliate earnings;
  Free daily bonuses

Partners:
Immediately after registration for you will be available promotional tools for involvement of new users (referrals). The number of referrals is not limited. You will receive 10% from the purchases of buildings and 5% from purchases of animals on the market.

There are different sections in the game where you can earn:

Field
In this section you will find fields on which you can grow feed for the animals. To sow the seeds, you just need to click on the field. First you need to choose what type of seeds you want to sow. At the first level are available only seeds of wheat. About other types of seeds you can read in the section: My farm -> My fields. Wheat ripening time is 60 minutes. you need to collect it, and you can feed the chickens. After wheat matures, it should be collected. Then you can sell the crop or keep it for feeding of chickens. You can buy as many fields as your level allows. If your level is less than 5, you can buy only 1 field at each level. At levels from 5 to 10 you can buy +2 fields at each level. At levels from 10 to 15 you can buy +3 fields at each level. If your level is more than 15 you can buy +4 fields at each level. The number of fields is not limited.
To speed up the ripening of the crop you can fertilize your fields. You can buy the fertilizer on the market (My farm -> Market). One box contains 10000 fertilizer packs. After fertilizing fields the crop ripening time is reduced by 2 times, and you get 1 experience point. Each kind of seed requires a certain amount of fertilizer.

Farm buildings
In this section, you can buy the buildings for the animals. Each building is bought for a lifetime. By clicking on the building, you will open a window where you may to put 9 animals. To get the products from the animals you have to feed them first. Animals should be fed each 12 hours. After you have fed an animal and 12 hours has passed, you receive one unit of production which should be collected. One animal gives 60 products and then leaves the game world. Animals are purchased on the animal market (My farm -> Animal market). The resulting products can be found on your storage (My farm -> Storage). Products may be sold in the store (My farm-> Store) or on the market (My farm -> Market). You can sell no less than 100 units of products. The money from sold products directly charged on balance for the withdrawal.
There are 6 types of farm buildings that you can buy:

- Hen house is available from level 1.
Price - 0.00045 BTC. Price for 1 chicken - 0.00015 BTC.
The feed for chickens is obtained from wheat.
Eggs from hen house you can sell in the store.
Net profit from a full hen house constitutes 0.00027 BTC for 540 collected eggs.

- Pigsty is available from level 5.
Price - 0.0009 BTC. Price for 1 pig - 0.0003 BTC.
The feed for pigs is obtained from corn.
Meat from pigsty you can sell in the store.
Net profit from a full pigsty constitutes 0,00054 BTC for 540 units of collected meat.

- Sheepfold is available from level 10.
Price - 0.0018 BTC. Price for 1 sheep - 0.0006 BTC.
The feed for sheeps is obtained from barley.
Sheep milk from sheepfold you can sell in the store.
Net profit from a full sheepfold constitutes 0,00108 BTC for 540 units of collected sheep milk.

- Cowshed is available from level 15.
Price - 0.0045 BTC. Price for 1 cow - 0.0015 BTC.
The feed for cows is obtained from beet.
Milk from cowshed you can sell in the store.
Net profit from a full cowshed constitutes 0,00276 BTC for 540 units of collected milk.

- Stable is available from level 20.
Price - 0.009 BTC. Price for 1 lama - 0.003 BTC.
The feed for lamas is obtained from beans.
Fur from stable you can sell on the market.
Net profit from a full stable constitutes 0,0054 BTC for 540 units of collected fur.

- Yard is available from level 25.
Price - 0.045 BTC. Price for 1 elephant - 0.015 BTC.
The feed for elephants is obtained from pumpkins.
Manure from yard you can sell on the market.
Net profit from a full yard constitutes 0,027 BTC for 540 units of collected manure.

Product factories
In this section, you can build factories for the manufacturing of products. Each factory is built for a lifetime. Products for manufacturing at the factories should be bought in the store or on the market. The products obtained from animals cannot be processed - they can only be sold in the store or on the market. The products at factories are manufactured within 12 hours. Semi-finished products you can sell back to the store or on the market. Factories can be built at level 20.
There are 6 types of factories that you can build:

- Dough factory is available from level 20. Price - 0.0045 BTC. The factory recycles 110 eggs into 100 units of dough. Dough can be sold in the store. Net profit from 6000 units of manufactured dough constitutes 0.002748 BTC.

- Forcemeat factory is available from level 25. Price - 0.009 BTC. The factory recycles 110 units of meat into 100 units of forcemeat. Forcemeat can be sold in the store. Net profit from 6000 units of manufactured forcemeat constitutes 0.003828 BTC.

- Cheese factory is available from level 30. Price - 0.018 BTC. The factory recycles 110 units of sheep milk into 100 units of cheese. Cheese can be sold in the store. Net profit from 6000 units of manufactured cheese constitutes 0.007788 BTC.

- Sour cream factory is available from level 35. Price - 0.045 BTC. The factory recycles 110 units of milk into 100 units of sour cream. Sour cream can be sold in the store. Net profit from 6000 units of manufactured sour cream constitutes 0.019668 BTC.

- Mittens factory is available from level 40. Price - 0.09 BTC. The factory recycles 100 units of fur into 100 pair of mittens. Mittens can be sold on the market. Net profit from 6000 pair of mittens constitutes 0.03968 BTC.

- Fertilizers factory is available from level 45. Price - 0.45 BTC. The factory recycles 100 units of manure into 100 boxes of fertilizers. Fertilizers can be sold on the market. Net profit from 6000 boxes of manufactured fertilizers constitutes 0.1992 BTC.

Food factories
In this section, you can build factories for the manufacturing of pies. Each factory is built for a lifetime. Products for manufacturing at the food factories should be bought in the store..  The products obtained from product factories cannot be processed - they can only be sold in the store or on the market. Pies at food factories are manufactured within 12 hours. Pies you can sell in the canteen. Food factories can be built at level 40.
There are 3 types of food factories that you can build:

- Meat pies factory is available from level 40. Price - 0.03 BTC. For manufacturing of 100 pies you need 200 units of dough and 100 units of forcemeat. Meat pies can be sold in the canteen. Net profit from 6000 cooked pies constitutes 0,026202 BTC.

- Cheese pies factory is available from level 45. Price - 0.045 BTC. For manufacturing of 100 pies you need 200 units of dough and 100 units of cheese. Cheese pies can be sold in the canteen. Net profit from 6000 cooked pies constitutes 0.032604 BTC.

- Sour cream pies factory is available from level 50. Price - 0.084 BTC. For manufacturing of 100 pies you need 200 units of dough and 100 units of sour cream. Sour cream pies can be sold in the canteen. Net profit from 6000 cooked pies constitutes 0.064206 BTC.

Canteen
For replenishment of your energy you need to eat. In this section you can buy and eat (top up your energy balance) or sell pies. You can buy and eat pies immediately after registration, but selling of pies is available only at the level 40.

Store
In this section, you can sell the products obtained from animals and your factories. You can also buy products sold by other users to process them at your factories for future sale in the store. In the store you can also buy and sell feed harvested on the fields.

Market
In this section, you can sell the products obtained from animals and your factories. You can also buy products sold by other users to process them at your factories for future sale on the market. At the market the products are sold by way of turn.

You can sign up here: https://satoshi-farm.biz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idalgo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

As for me it is a pure MLM project provided in a game form, so maybe it will interesting for somebody. If play without referrals you will not get huge profit or you have to invest not a little.
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:21:00 PM

As for me it is a pure MLM project provided in a game form, so maybe it will interesting for somebody. If play without referrals you will not get huge profit or you have to invest not a little.
The profit in our game depends only your activity and invested amount. Sure we are can't promisse that you will get 1 BTC within one week after you deposited 0.1 BTC. If you want get 1000% a week you may start invest into HYIP programs and lost all you money with sure of 99%. We want to create long term and interesting project where you can choose your own strategy to get maximum profit.
mexmer

Activity: 77

i make website for a cheap amount, pm me

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:03:37 PM

i don't really get it  Huh it's far different from ponzi here , so i can't say it's a scam

Idalgo

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:26:43 PM

i don't really get it  Huh it's far different from ponzi here , so i can't say it's a scam
Nobody says that it is scam, I just told that it is closer to mlm projects. Although marketing is quite interesting here. And the gaming part is also exists.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:05:36 PM

Hello friends,
my name is Michael and I am admin of this site.

I want to introduce you the new economic farm simulator where each user can earn real bitcoins.

"Satoshi-farm.biz" - is an economic farm simulator. Players engaged in the same things as the real farmers: sowing in the fields, feeding the animals, harvesting from the fields,  trading in the store and on the market.

Your site is not mobile friendly. Implement responsive design.

MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:21:48 PM

Mexmer, Idalgo thanks for your posts. You are right, we are far from ponzi schemes. all funds in the game are distributed exclusively between the participants, since the game is based on real market relations. Just as in the real market in the game there is a demand and there is an offer on any product. Therefore, before building any kind of factory you need to be sure whether that it be demand for your goods. We, in turn, earn on the difference between the purchase and sale prices in the shop and on the market, as well as on the not significant commissions for the withdrawal of small amounts.

Your site is not mobile friendly. Implement responsive design.
We are currently working on improving the design, and optimization of the site for mobile devices.
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:08:53 PM

Good news! We have reduced the cost of sending personal messages. From now, the cost is only 1 energy point. Unfortunately, we can not reduce the cost to zero due to SPAM.
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:26:55 AM

Dear users, today from 11:00 till 13:00 GMT access to the website can be restricted for a short time due the upgrade of some modules. We apologize for any inconvenience.
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:30:54 AM

Dear users, some changes has occurred in the game:
Purchase/sale price of feed in the store has been reduced.
Loading of certain pages has been optimized.
The feature for a switch between one type of animal buildings is added.
Profitability of a cowshed is increased.
The minimum quantity for sale of a feed in a store has been lowered from 100 to 10 units.
Enjoy the game!
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:44:08 AM

Dear users, please do not ask questions, the answers to which can be found on our website, on our official facebook page and and in our news block. Please, watch news, we always report about the forthcoming changes, competitions and possible technical works in advance.
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:58:06 AM

Dear users, today due the technical works all deposits will be processed manually. It may takes up to 3 hours to be credited. We apologize for any inconvenience.
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:27:15 AM

Always conducting maintenance in your site may lead to runaway ,or closing time.
Ive seen many sites just like your site.

MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:46:32 AM

Always conducting maintenance in your site may lead to runaway ,or closing time.
Ive seen many sites just like your site.
The site works as usual. Technical works associated with the optimization of the site. We just warned our users about possible delays in the crediting of funds.
Idalgo

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:20:07 PM

I'm in with 0.01 let's see for you honestly
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:06:31 AM

Follow us on Twitter to be aware of the latest news of the project!
https://twitter.com/satoshi_farm
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:42:47 PM

Dear friends, at your numerous requests we decided to top up reserves of wheat, corn and barley in a store.
Please do not be greedy and buy only that quantity which is necessary for you at the moment. Think about other users. We also decided to make changes in the game. Since Tuesday you will be able to buy any necessary quantity of a feed on the animal market. At the moment we are testing this function. Store reserve will be topped up within next few hours. Best regards, thank you!
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:58:02 AM

These games are usually able to stick around for a longer period of time but the profits you will make on them are near 0 especially with the time you need to put into playing this type of game, I've tried games like this in the past and you could spend hours just trying to make a few thousand satoshi when you first start.  I have to say they usually are a bit funner than a normal scam ponzi
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 07:54:09 PM

Cool idea I like it. let me play around for awhile with the free investments till I decide to drop a little more in. But I will do it now since I am unsure how long the site will liv efor and I know I must get in soon to take the opportunity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

Dear users, as we promised we've updated the animal market page. Now here you also can buy feed for your animals. You still can buy and sell feed in the store. Enjoy the game!
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:02:51 AM

I just registered now and finished feeding my chickens now in 12 hours I will see the results. I don't know how many eggs I get per chicken per 12 hours so I am unsure how long it will take to get that many eggs needed to sell. Will see soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Idalgo

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:05:53 AM

I just registered now and finished feeding my chickens now in 12 hours I will see the results. I don't know how many eggs I get per chicken per 12 hours so I am unsure how long it will take to get that many eggs needed to sell. Will see soon.
You will get 1 egg per chicken. The more chicken houses and hens you have, the more profit you will get. If play with only bonus, I think it will be more profitable to collect from faucets. The pigs and other higher level animals gives more results than hens but it is unreal to get them with only start bonus. My opinion that the game is near mlm, if you have many active referrals you will get profit from them for life time, i case the animals dies everytime when you got 60 units of production, and people must buy animals again and again, so you will get ref commission again and again. I have 3 active refs with 8, 7 and 5 level and I usualy get good profit from them. I also see how my ref commission grows according levels of my referrals.
fachant

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:38:35 PM

Hi Michael,

Can you explain to me from where will come  revenues to cover maintenance costs, and users earnings from game/farm?

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:44:06 PM

Hi Michael,

Can you explain to me from where will come  revenues to cover maintenance costs, and users earnings from game/farm?
The bulk of the income we get from working with CPA networks such as "ADmitad", "ActionPay" and others. We place affiliate links via the context advertising and get commissions on each sale or lead. Basically we work with partners that provide microfinance services. Monthly income here is 10-25% of the funds spent on advertising, the main thing to choose the right platform for advertising and honest partners. Yes, we use money of our customers, but always keep a reserve fund to pay for our users. Until recently, we have also received little revenue from several of our faucets. At the moment, these projects are frozen due to the increased price of Bitcoin.
We also plan to add advertising at the pages of our site in the future. While we do not see sense in it because of small number of users at this moment.
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 04:04:08 PM

Ok I have figured out what is going on. You give us 60 usages per animal so that is 2 per day so it is 1 months supply.
An egg sells for just over 400satoshi so 400x60 =24000 satoshi and the chicken costs 15000 so 9000 profit per chicken per month and then the cost of the hen house as well which is a once off cost.so 9x9000 = 81000satoshi per hen house per month profits exclusing the cost of the hen house.

Seems maintainable to me. Though higher tier animals may cause some issues but if people forget to feed enough it could work.

Game is not a scam. Good job OP.

Also thank you for not having captcha after captcha . They make me not want to play anymore and most of the time I actually stop playing . Also I like that you have made is fast to collect eggs and wheat and feed the checken. Many other games do not do this and long browser loads between each little actual makes playing the game a nightmare so I am glad you are not like that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Idalgo

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:07:47 PM

I would like to know if it is planned in the future to add function of auto collect of production and crop. It will be good for example to collect all products in one click.
MichaelFarm (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:16:37 AM

I would like to know if it is planned in the future to add function of auto collect of production and crop. It will be good for example to collect all products in one click.
Unfortunately, this function is not available in our game. I think it is not critical, I hope each player can spend 5-10 minutes a day for harvesting.
Goodluck85

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:17:38 PM

What happen to the site? It'll be return online soon?  Huh  Undecided
Thank you!  Sad
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: