Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227419 times)
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

BTC spoiled the pump, but if devs won't build new sell walls (no reason traders would), than we're looking at a bigger pump once bitcoin calms down.
Let's see what's happen. it's a nice test to see if devs are really blocking the price deliberately from going up.
it looks like position building now. absolutely no liquidity (check candlesticks) and look like mms accumulating by buying close to the market price trying to not alterate the price buy. buying on hight asks. IT LOOKS LIKE. becouse i whould be scared to build something in this markets since devs own shit ton of supply and dumping the market since a year, and mms out here know that.
thestory of this coin can only change when devs will move all their nxc on buy side

not exactly. devs nxc on buy side may make the market depth look more positive for traders, but it still just an illusion that can vanish at any second.
more importantly is that devs won't build new sell walls as the way up opened preety good to enable a big pump (when btc is calm).
if the pump would be rapid enough and people would see the coin is up 10-15 percent in the last 24 hours at a particular moment, more people would jump in and create a hype that can take nxc far, and then we need to see if the coin passes the big walls on the way (at 2590, around 4000, and around 5200).
If you look at nxc on 1day candles for the whole time since nxc added to the exchange, u can see nxc is probably gonna start another period of pumping,
for the range of the next 1 or 2 months ahead. one of the most important things right now is that the volume won't decay back under 10btc, and that depends mostly on if new sell walls would be build and destroy the potential liquidity, and not enough people joined the last pump so if serious sell walls would be build before another pump, u can be sure it's devs who build them.

Why do you persistently call  devs dumpers? Prove it.

Ok. i'm waiting to see what happens with the coin, i'm not accusing devs for nothing if nothing like that would actually happen.
I don't know u personally and there are scams in crypto, u might be the sweetest group of people as well, i'm just saying it's a possibility.

I do not want to offend you, I'll just say what I think. People who have invested money in this project during the ICO, are quietly waiting for their hour, many of them are participating in the development of the project. They do not panic or write angry articles here on the forum. Unlike them, you spread the polemics here for several pages, although you are not a backer, but most likely a speculator who wants to make money on course changes. I think it would be much better to hear the opinion of these large investors, not yours.

Well no one is obligated to listen to what i have to say, people can make their own judgements, i'm just another opinion on the situation.
You know, bigger investors doesn't necessarily mean truthful, some investors lie to others for their own porpuse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

BTC spoiled the pump, but if devs won't build new sell walls (no reason traders would), than we're looking at a bigger pump once bitcoin calms down.
Let's see what's happen. it's a nice test to see if devs are really blocking the price deliberately from going up.
it looks like position building now. absolutely no liquidity (check candlesticks) and look like mms accumulating by buying close to the market price trying to not alterate the price buy. buying on hight asks. IT LOOKS LIKE. becouse i whould be scared to build something in this markets since devs own shit ton of supply and dumping the market since a year, and mms out here know that.
thestory of this coin can only change when devs will move all their nxc on buy side

not exactly. devs nxc on buy side may make the market depth look more positive for traders, but it still just an illusion that can vanish at any second.
more importantly is that devs won't build new sell walls as the way up opened preety good to enable a big pump (when btc is calm).
if the pump would be rapid enough and people would see the coin is up 10-15 percent in the last 24 hours at a particular moment, more people would jump in and create a hype that can take nxc far, and then we need to see if the coin passes the big walls on the way (at 2590, around 4000, and around 5200).
If you look at nxc on 1day candles for the whole time since nxc added to the exchange, u can see nxc is probably gonna start another period of pumping,
for the range of the next 1 or 2 months ahead. one of the most important things right now is that the volume won't decay back under 10btc, and that depends mostly on if new sell walls would be build and destroy the potential liquidity, and not enough people joined the last pump so if serious sell walls would be build before another pump, u can be sure it's devs who build them.

Ok. i'm waiting to see what happens with the coin, i'm not accusing devs for nothing if nothing like that would actually happen.
I don't know u personally and there are scams in crypto, u might be the sweetest group of people as well, i'm just saying it's a possibility.

I do not want to offend you, I'll just say what I think. People who have invested money in this project during the ICO, are quietly waiting for their hour, many of them are participating in the development of the project. They do not panic or write angry articles here on the forum. Unlike them, you spread the polemics here for several pages, although you are not a backer, but most likely a speculator who wants to make money on course changes. I think it would be much better to hear the opinion of these large investors, not yours.

Well no one is obligated to listen to what i have to say, people can make their own judgements, i'm just another opinion on the situation.
Its very good that you have your opinion, so may be it will interesting for you to know that recently ( a month ago) William Mougayar, the author of “The Business Blockchain,” put NXC in his High Growth Cryptoassets Index. What do you think? Is he skilled trader and investor? Does he know what scam is? Can he read?
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:35 PM

Its very good that you have your opinion, so may be it will interesting for you to know that recently ( a month ago) William Mougayar, the author of “The Business Blockchain,” put NXC in his High Growth Cryptoassets Index. What do you think? Is he skilled trader and investor? Does he know what scam is? Can he read?

That sounds nice, i'll have to look into it before i'll comment back, but my first rule is "trust no one".
He can be the best trader in the world for all i know, but that doesn't mean i can trust what he says i don't know what's his interests or anyone else's for that matter just as much as other people doesn't know what my interests are and can suspect my motives. as i said "trust no one".

Edit: i looked at it, and if what he says is truthful, it sound very promising and i wish u btv team all the best - time will tell the story eventually.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

That sounds nice, i'll have to look into it before i'll comment back, but my first rule is "trust no one".
He can be the best trader in the world for all i know, but that doesn't mean i can trust what he says i don't know what's his interests or anyone else's for that matter just as much other people doesn't know what my interests are and suspect my motives. as i said "trust no one".

I respect people with strong convictions, because as a rule they have a good analytical mindset. I hope you are not just a random fuder.

Thank u. i'm just a humble person who want to succeed like anyone else.
I gotta admit i really exeggerated with the number of messages the last days, i'm just not used to dealing with low vol coins, and too low vol can really make me go nuts when there's a buy or a sell only once in a half hour or more.
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

Maybe we should all urgently warn him!

LOL no need for that he already backing out slowly with his stupid index weighing nxc down . Check the index on iconomi everybody can read you blind shill
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

LOL no need for that he already backing out slowly with his stupid index weighing nxc down . Check the index on iconomi everybody can read you blind shill

If i may ask what did u do, still holding or did u already sell your nxc?
fezington

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

I sold a long time ago. I’m here to warn people of this scam and remind the devs that they’re incompetent
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:26:55 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 05:37:45 PM by eseses1989

I sold a long time ago. I’m here to warn people of this scam and remind the devs that they’re incompetent

I'm still not sure at all there's any scam, if u noticed since september 24 up until today (at least), it was all just a big dump period on long term.
I believe we just might be walking into a new pump period on long term these days.
If u sold your nxc long ago, move on u can't save the whole world from getting scammed anyway, so why do u still comin back here and waste your time "warning people" is beyond me.
fezington

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

it's a fat troll, ignore him, he talks a lot, but does not know how to prove anything.

What should I prove? That half of the supply belongs to the team? You can read that in the ico report. That if they start burning coins they will even have more than 50% Supply? Click a few sides back and I linked all the addresss I have found which constantly send large nxc amounts to the two major exchanges. Even you with your Wodka fucked Russian head should get it by now.
fezington

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Where is dev wallets that dumping NXC?
0x1b32000000000000000000000000000000000000 - burned tokens
0x65f9b2e4d7aaeb40ffea8c6f5844d5ad7da257e0 - looks like poloniex   
0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98 - bittrex
0xc97B6E3e4301617f617b23120f31303e8ccee606 - looks like dev wallet. no transactions last month

they are using sockpuppet accounts to mainly transfer between bittrex and poloniex. There is a large bittrex account owned by the founders who send their coins to newly generated addresses and from there to poloniex to sell off. Here are some adresses they're using:

0x8284071d6a812f669dbd37a295354300aff327f6
0x6a97c826fcbb1ce23e6b10831ee3d93532354380
0x67747be7bf9c943797b2fe604bcc1c45c4bdfe09

they mix up the addresses so they can claim that no tokens come from their accounts.

Here. So stfu about me not giving any proves
fezington

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

I'm still not sure at all there's any scam, if u noticed since september 24 up until today (at least), it was all just a big dump period on long term.
I believe we just might be walking into a new pump period on long term these days.
If u sold your nxc long ago, move on u can't save the whole world from getting scammed anyway, so why do u still comin back here and waste your time "warning people" is beyond me.

Well it’s my decision what i do or don’t do. You should make up your mind as you changed your opinion on this coin five times in one desperate post alone.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:50 PM

0xc97B6E3e4301617f617b23120f31303e8ccee606 - looks like dev wallet. no transactions last month

they are using sockpuppet accounts to mainly transfer between bittrex and poloniex. There is a large bittrex account owned by the founders who send their coins to newly generated addresses and from there to poloniex to sell off. Here are some adresses they're using:

they mix up the addresses so they can claim that no tokens come from their accounts.

Thanks for the links i can see what you're talking about, they do use middle accounts for transfers between poloniex and bittrex, but how do u know they do it in order to sell off?

Question for madfox11 - Why do u use middle accounts for those transfers?
madfox11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

Thanks for the links i can see what you're talking about, they do use middle accounts for transfers between poloniex and bittrex, but how do u know they do it in order to sell off?

Firstly, why did you read the first comment and immediately decided that it was the addresses of the devs?
Secondly, I`m not a dev, but if i was, I would not talk about it, because this is my personal business.
fezington

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:59:56 PM

Because the price has been falling for months and I don’t know why else they should send so many coins to polo/Bittrex

Middle accounts so they could claim that everything is untouched while always referring to the Richlist
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

Firstly, why did you read the first comment and immediately decided that it was the addresses of the devs?
Secondly, I`m not a dev, but if i was, I would not talk about it, because this is my personal business.

i can see clearly that those addresses hold the most percentage of all nxc.
it's kinda wierd u can't answer about the middle accounts.
madfox11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:30 PM

0x65f9b2e4d7aaeb40ffea8c6f5844d5ad7da257e0 - poloniex common address
0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb9 - bittrex common address

Open your eyes.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:11:44 PM

Open your eyes.

I can see that, but the middle accounts really been used to transfer way more nxc than any common trader would transfer, so who else would it be?
I only asked why using the middle accounts i think it's a very legitimate question.
madfox11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Open your eyes.

I can see that, but the middle accounts really been used to transfer way more nxc than any common trader would transfer, so who else would it be?

Devs accounts are almost untouched, don`t you think exchange itself could be a backer?
fezington

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

Also lolworthy that devs haven’t showed up in this thread since Friday hahaha. Monday is a working day you lazy pigs. Probably got fired because of inability to do marketing
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:19:11 PM

Open your eyes.

Devs accounts are almost untouched, don`t you think exchange itself could be a backer?

Yes, but still why do they need to use middle accounts? again i'm not accusing, it's just a question.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: