Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227418 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:11:30 PM

-Where is the github repo ?
-I like the idea!Why not link the actual profiles of the devs like linked/facebook instead of random pics ?
-Escrow will be used for the ICO?
-Any bug bounties mate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 09:08:27 AM

Three phases of Beyond the Void project

First Milestone(February 2017)
Game Beta for Backers:

• Make sessions of the game available for backers to try it out and give us feedback. We may take the game offline between sessions so we can focus on fixing issues and improving features.
  • Make the shop functional for everyone to buy and trade game assets.
  • Migrate the game server to a high-availability cluster that can scale along with the growing number of players.
  • Create the first level of content, such as essential items and cards, for backers to own and play.
  • Link the assets wallet to the backer's account. Backers can see the assets they own in their wallet, and can use those items in the game.

Second Milestone(April 2017)
Open Game Beta:

• Make the beta version of the game available to everyone.
  • Offer welcome packages to early players.
  • Grow our player community to over 1000 player accounts.
  • Create the second level of content. The game must be rich and exciting to play, with many strategic possibilities.
  • Complete a fully functional admin backend to manage the server cluster and player’s accounts.

Third Milestone(June 2017)
Game release:

• The official game release to the public. Beyond the Void will be in continuous development to add new content to the game and on the market.
  • Create the third level of content. You will find the item’s listed below.
  • Make players' public profile and stats available, including their Elo rating, game stats, current avatar, title, team affiliation, etc.

More Updates & News about "Beyond the Void" in socials and web-site:
Twitter
Facebook
Beyond the Void
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:16:23 AM

I have a 10% chance on investing but only if there will be an escrow.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:38:09 AM

Any bounty? I don't see you will grow big if you have 0 bounty, you hold 15% coins for promotion but no bounty? What a joke lol.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 09:51:29 AM

Any bounty? I don't see you will grow big if you have 0 bounty, you hold 15% coins for promotion but no bounty? What a joke lol.

Hi there! Of course we plan on making available bounties  Smiley . We are just not there yet, and with the crowdfunding approaching, we simply don't have the resources/people to manage bounties on top of everything else. At the moment we are focusing on the crowdfunding smart contracts and marketing. We'll let everyone know when we open bounties which hopefully will be soon. Best regards

warensuperb

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:54:29 AM

Hi there! Of course we plan on making available bounties  Smiley . We are just not there yet, and with the crowdfunding approaching, we simply don't have the resources/people to manage bounties on top of everything else. At the moment we are focusing on the crowdfunding smart contracts and marketing. We'll let everyone know when we open bounties which hopefully will be soon. Best regards

great dev

waiting your update about bounty  Grin
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:44:58 AM

• The official game release to the public. Beyond the Void will be in continuous development to add new content to the game and on the market.
  • Make players' public profile and stats available, including their Elo rating, game stats, current avatar, title, team affiliation, etc.

i want to test the game,can you tell me how to do that?
link?
conditions?
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 11:07:04 AM

link?
conditions?

Hello! This is a quote form the third milestone, planned for June 2017.
The first beta open for the backers will be available next February as you can see in the first milestone. Best regards

vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:15:00 AM

link?
conditions?

Hello! This is a quote form the third milestone, planned for June 2017.
The first beta open for the backers will be available next February as you can see in the first milestone. Best regards

sorry,my bad,i didn`t mention the date of the year is 2017.
anyway what i want to know is do we have any chance to test the game even if it is in the alpha stage?
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:28:45 AM

Focusing on the crowdfunding and marketing?

I don't know how much you know about recent ICO's but you need to have a word with your marketing guy. Bounties are probably the best way to market your product around here. It's sad but the majority of users are just looking for bounties. Offer them and the users, posts, comments will flood in. The bumps your will get from people just talking bounties are crazy.

I'm sure if your asked nicely and offered a "bounty" for the position you will find someone on here who will manage this for you.

Not offering bounties at this stage will seriously impact your ability to crowdfund through this community. That's not my opinion it's an obvious trend.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:34:38 AM

This looks pretty promising, JWL has been a success so far and this looks good also.  Will see how I stand when it launches, see if there are a few pennies I can put together.
biggzi

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:20:28 PM

Actually I take my last post back.

As long as we reach the 110,000 EUR goal (which isn't a huge number) who cares. Why would I want bounty hunters diluting my shares.

Lets keep this project nice and quiet  Grin
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 12:50:15 PM

sorry,my bad,i didn`t mention the date of the year is 2017.
anyway what i want to know is do we have any chance to test the game even if it is in the alpha stage?

No, we don't let people test the game just yet. There is a playable version of the game of course, as you can see in our gameplay videos. However, the game is still in an early stage of development, and it is not user friendly at the moment. All the features are not fully developed yet either. That's why the first beta will be released and accessible next February and only to backers. Best regards

Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:16:17 PM

Nice project, i'm interested Smiley

Just saying to be prepared to handle the load, cause one dead few minutes of game play and they have moved on.  Last thing, never reward the players in a two-four person match up with actual valued coins or whatever.  Many sites have lost a lot based on this. 

We won't distribute Nexiums during the game, so that's not an issue for us. As we said in the first milestone, we plan to split our server in a server cluster to be able to manage a large amount of players. The game will be released in June 2017, after two betas. That should give us time to test and improve if there are any issues.

EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:28:19 PM

looks like a light version of eve online. Havent checked out the video's yet but def going to. Smiley gonna be watching for sure Smiley
biggzi

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:31:08 PM

Any chance of letting a trusted member have a go at the playable version via screen sharing like team viewer and maybe record the session? Just so we can get confirmation of some kind of working pototype and this is not just great use of screen shots.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:38:18 PM

Any chance of letting a trusted member have a go at the playable version via screen sharing like team viewer and maybe record the session? Just so we can get confirmation of some kind of working pototype and this is not just great use of screen shots.

i know they can be faked but they have video in the op.
biggzi

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:49:47 PM

Tbh I'm not saying it is fake. If they were they would be the best fakes I've seen in a while... but who says it isn't some footage of an old game project which never got released. I dunno. I just like to cover all my bases before handing cash over. If they have a playable version, even if it's not user friendly shouldn't be much trouble to let just 1 person from bitcointalk have a go...
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:54:59 PM

Tbh I'm not saying it is fake. If they were they would be the best fakes I've seen in a while... but who says it isn't some footage of an old game project which never got released. I dunno. I just like to cover all my bases before handing cash over. If they have a playable version, even if it's not user friendly shouldn't be much trouble to let just 1 person from bitcointalk have a go...

We totally understand your concern, but who would you suggest ? We would need someone that already has a good understanding of strategy games, and is trusted by the community. Furthermore, this takes time to organize.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:00:25 PM

Did you already launch a coin MMXVI? Looks like the same approach.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: