Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227418 times)
sl-avik

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:58:03 PM

many words and trolling, so good time to buy it
obviously easy x3-x4 from now price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

yes take it. it's all yours my friend Grin can you smell the hype?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

I wonder now if there is anyone here on bitcointalk forum who had ever play Beyond the Void game at least for a while?
I have no enough time to play myself and I am considering to average my hodling - but if the game is really such poor like everyone here write - this seems to be no good idea I think

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
vertikus

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

I wonder now if there is anyone here on bitcointalk forum who had ever play Beyond the Void game at least for a while?
I have no enough time to play myself and I am considering to average my hodling - but if the game is really such poor like everyone here write - this seems to be no good idea I think

it plays like a very cheap dota game and only 1v1. because nobody is playing it you have to play against AI all the time.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

look at the charts of how many players play the game.
https://steamcharts.com/app/700570

0 - playing 27 min ago   currently noone is playing
1 - 24-hour peak          only 1 player in 24 hours
39 - all-time peak        39 players is all time peak

I mean if you have invested something like 20$ into ads you could probably get few hundered players peek atleast no matter if game is tetris or worse so who knows where milions from ICO are going.?.?
Whoever tells you that someone is fuding this thread you can just show them this numbers. A team of developers that have worked and still work on this project for year or so cannot get a single player to play constantly?
This is straight up scam and this bullshit game is just coverup for all of it. This game can be created by individual in less than 1 week if you don't trust me go to some random website elance or upwork where you can hire someone to make you this game and tell me how much will it cost you.

As I said before you can't build product around the market, you have to have a good product to make any market. It's like trying to sell cars but you don't even have a car nor know how to make it or advertise.

Well if you know how to trade you can make money on anything but this project is like playing with fire on petrol station. This token does not have any backing. Game was meant to be product and NXC depends that players play this game and use it for trading virtual game items.The only backing right now that NXC has are investors who are already on loss and don't want to sell on loss but eventualy it will go to 0$.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

Hello there,

For the ones who wonder what kind of game Beyond the Void is, it's a new hybrid strategy game in space. It brings the MOBA genre with its RTS origins back together in a 1 vs 1 space war. It's free to play and downloadable on Steam in early access since october 2017.
I invite your to try the game here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/700570/Beyond_the_Void

The official release is scheduled for October 24th, 2018, on Steam.
Check this article published by CryptoGamer Community to know more:
https://www.cryptoandgamers.com/single-post/New-blockchain-game-on-Steam-Beyond-the-Void-on-its-way-to-Gamescom

To reply to your comment, our game is a moba/rts, it's not the type of game that you can develop in one week or even in one year with only one dev. Our team has been working hard on the last two years to develop it. Now the early access period (1 year) draws to a close with an official release on Oct 24th, 2018. We're proud of the work we've done designing this game.
I agree that those figures on steam charts are not the best ones, far from here, but remember that we're still in early access. This situation is usual for an early access game in the indie community and can't be compared to already released games. 
Since a few months the community is growing, and it will increase with the release. We've organized tournaments (https://www.toornament.com/games/beyond_the_void), we've been to games fairs to present the game, we've made several press release to keep the community updated, ... We keep going with those actions we'll increase their intensity with the release and after it.

Amongst our early players, some are new, some are following us since several months, they believe in the project even if the match making time is longer than expected and are eager to see the future of the game in the next few months.

As you may know, Beyond the void's business model is based on the sale of decentralized game items. Some alternative spaceship appearances and avatars are already on sale on the shop (https://shop.beyond-the-void.net). This is where the NEXIUM is used!
The Nexium will be the only token used in the shop to buy limited edition game items. 

We're currently going further by developing more than a shop, we're deploying a cross-gaming ecosystem, called Nexarium, designed around one coherent storyline using a pool of blockchain game items. The player will be able to bring his favorite spaceship inside several games in the Nexarium. For example, the Junkalibur game item can currently be used as a war spaceship in Beyond the Void, or simply used as racing spaceship in the runner game we’re developing.

We've been sharing the Nexarium project, where the Nexium token plays a strategic role, in our last speaker slot at the Blockchain Gamer Connect in Helsinki, 2 weeks ago. We're going to share more new about this cross gaming ecosystem at the Blockchain Game Summit on September 25-26 (Check the program here: http://blockchaingamesummit.com/). As organizer of this event, B2Expand "goal is to push for the creation and implementation of common industry practices in favour of players and thus build a collaborative market to make videogames more democratic." says our CEO Manon Burgel in the lastest press release (read more here: https://goo.gl/ZgG95K).

Follow our Twitters accounts for more news about:
- Beyond the Void game : https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame
- B2Expand studio : https://twitter.com/B2Expand?lang=en

We hope that this update with links to tangible projects will give you the information you were looking for.

Best,
B2Expand team

fezington

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

We're proud of the work we've done designing this game.

Zero players on steam. you should be very proud of yourself!

Amongst our early players, some are new, some are following us since several months, they believe in the project even if the match making time is longer than expected and are eager to see the future of the game in the next few months.

you have no supporters or players according to steamcharts, this thread and your abandoned discord.

As you may know, Beyond the void's business model is based on the sale of decentralized game items. Some alternative spaceship appearances and avatars are already on sale on the shop (https://shop.beyond-the-void.net). This is where the NEXIUM is used!
The Nexium will be the only token used in the shop to buy limited edition game items. 

incredible business model you have there. letting your own currency get delisted from a major exchange and fall in price from 0.00012 satoshi (September 2017) to 0.00000340 today. obviously nobody is buying the trash you offer.

there is no one interested in your cross gaming nonsense. you can tell by the non existent player numbers that there is zero demand for something like that. keep being delusional and spending ICO money on vacations. you have no supporters here on BCT. also keep telling yourself that the full release will be a major event and players will be flocking in. not gonna happen. you had no hype two years ago you won't have one in a month.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Next release is planned on 24 October: https://coindar.org/en/event/nexium-nxc-beyond-the-void-release-on-steam-13160
Anyway, game has not any community and marketing`s level is zero.
I lost my NXC because Poloniex delisted it and I forget to transfer my coins...
vertikus

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Next release is planned on 24 October: https://coindar.org/en/event/nexium-nxc-beyond-the-void-release-on-steam-13160

everybody is shitting on this game. and if the team showed any kind of dedication I and many others would defend them. But it's just a disappointment and heavy sell off by the team. shameful display
fezington

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

what? there is a launch date?

GET HYPED
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

what? there is a launch date?

GET HYPED

i bet u are italian
RussaX

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 12:41:47 PM by RussaX

I am sorry to hear that. This is why it is important to never keep balance on exchanges because it could dissapear overnight.

Don't you see the pre release hype? Price is skyrocketing hahah. Those guys took investors money and act innocent like people are stupid. Atleast they should have invested some effort to make it look less obivious and maybe they could have taken even more money by doing that. I can't say they are talentless or stupid because at the end they laugh with your money. Anyway good scam, hopefully you won't blow up that money like you did this project. They occasionally post those lies here to milk the rest of what is it left and by now no one even reads it because project is dead.
Now BTV will say that me and fezington FUD and that project failed because of us  Grin Grin
vertikus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

I am sorry to hear that. This is why it is important to never keep balance on exchanges because it could dissapear overnight.

Don't you see the pre release hype? Price is skyrocketing hahah. Those guys took investors money and act innocent like people are stupid. Atleast they should have invested some effort to make it look less obivious and maybe they could have taken even more money by doing that. I can't say they are talentless or stupid because at the end they laugh with your money. Anyway good scam, hopefully you won't blow up that money like you did this project. They occasionally post those lies here to milk the rest of what is it left and by now no one even reads it because project is dead.
Now BTV will say that me and fezington FUD and that project failed because of us  Grin Grin

I wonder why not more people complain. probably because they already sold at loss or this whole ICO was just money laundering complex. anyway I think this project has no future. I just joined their discord and nobody is using any channel to talk. just some complains in crypto and useless tweets to 4-5 followers. well played btv! I think your biggest success was your game of lies
thelawofmirror

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Now BTV will say that me and fezington FUD and that project failed because of us  Grin Grin

I wonder why not more people complain. probably because they already sold at loss or this whole ICO was just money laundering complex. anyway I think this project has no future. I just joined their discord and nobody is using any channel to talk. just some complains in crypto and useless tweets to 4-5 followers. well played btv! I think your biggest success was your game of lies

why more people no complain anymore well they accepted it is a scam not like us retard here that still hope snd dont accept it
Vin33T

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

Team should now think about exchanges if bittrex delist NXC then all hard works and investor money goes into garbage. Many low volume coins and dead project are delisting from Bittrex. We need more exchanges common team think about it or in next few days nxc will get delisted from Bittrex.  Undecided
thelawofmirror

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

Team should now think about exchanges if bittrex delist NXC then all hard works and investor money goes into garbage. Many low volume coins and dead project are delisting from Bittrex. We need more exchanges common team think about it or in next few days nxc will get delisted from Bittrex.  Undecided

go to tell them on their discord becouse they dont even check here anymore last comment they made here was becouse i go on discord and say that btctalk need theyr attention all sudden all theyr family and payd bots accused me saying u support btctalk people  Shocked lol
in the end  they will tell you that u are a troll and its all right and they are working writing articles that only them will read . go hv a try to interact with them on discord and eat your liver. becouse here they no come to read at last on discord they read and pay bots will call u troll. pls go eat u liver on discord here nobody read
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

if Nexium is delisted from bittrex then the price will be destroyed, because Nexium only lists 2 exchangers, namely bittrex and hitbtc, where hitbtc voume (24h) is 0, and bittrex is only 900 $, price now $0.017211 USD, terrible if that happens

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
fezington

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

The question is not "if" NXC will get delisted but "when". Let's take a look:

Total buy orders:  1.066 BTC  655042.631 NXC

Total sell orders: 51.273 BTC  2993705.179 NXC

Daily volume:  $933.15  BTC0.15000000

This coin brings no gains for any exchange because nobody is trading it except for the bots.

Now why would a startup let its coin die? it's (allegedly) their only source of income and their "war chest" for bad times as they once claimed. Imagine Elon Musk not giving a shit about TSLA, not giving any updates to the public, making no effort to do any marketing and stop communicating to investors. Why would he shoot his own foot? Why would BtV do this? It's a startup that (allegedly) built their ecosystem and shop around the NXC. With many more games to come (allegedly). Their shop is their sole source of income? So why let the token that is inteded to be used to buy things in the shop depreciate in value this much?

The answer is simple: It's a money laundering scam. They used the ICO to wash dirty french money and cashed out into their own pockets. Used a startup they call B2Expand as a front. Build a cheap ass game with their family members. Don't put any money into marketing or advertisement. Hire amateur devs and a useless marketing manager that probably got paid in now worthless NXC. Main goal is keeping most of the ICO funds. The NXC token themselves? They dumped it for BTC. Now they wait for it to get delisted from last two exchanges and declare the project failed. Move on. New project. New ICO. New money into their pockets. New scam. Rinse and repeat.

If someone in France is reading this. They should alert the authorities and the french SEC.  
RussaX

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

The question is not "if" NXC will get delisted but "when". Let's take a look:

Total buy orders:  1.066 BTC  655042.631 NXC

Total sell orders: 51.273 BTC  2993705.179 NXC

Daily volume:  $933.15  BTC0.15000000

This coin brings no gains for any exchange because nobody is trading it except for the bots.

Now why would a startup let its coin die? it's (allegedly) their only source of income and their "war chest" for bad times as they once claimed. Imagine Elon Musk not giving a shit about TSLA, not giving any updates to the public, making no effort to do any marketing and stop communicating to investors. Why would he shoot his own foot? Why would BtV do this? It's a startup that (allegedly) built their ecosystem and shop around the NXC. With many more games to come (allegedly). Their shop is their sole source of income? So why let the token that is inteded to be used to buy things in the shop depreciate in value this much?

The answer is simple: It's a money laundering scam. They used the ICO to wash dirty french money and cashed out into their own pockets. Used a startup they call B2Expand as a front. Build a cheap ass game with their family members. Don't put any money into marketing or advertisement. Hire amateur devs and a useless marketing manager that probably got paid in now worthless NXC. Main goal is keeping most of the ICO funds. The NXC token themselves? They dumped it for BTC. Now they wait for it to get delisted from last two exchanges and declare the project failed. Move on. New project. New ICO. New money into their pockets. New scam. Rinse and repeat.

If someone in France is reading this. They should alert the authorities and the french SEC.  

Nice sum up. It is clearly money laundery and they should endup like bitconnect but crypto is in gray area of government control so most of them get away with scam.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

Hello,

Beyond the void, Hybrid MOBA-RTS Game in space, will be officially released on Steam on October 24th!
Check the launch teaser here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgQhfb80ICM

Best,
BTV Team

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: