Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior Account---Simple Quick Auction  (Read 384 times)
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:36:15 PM

Every once in a while I get the feeling like it is time to move into other projects.  When that time comes I see if this account will bring anything in auction.  I will not take this into the dark corners of the night, just a couple hours and see what happens.

The estimator puts the value at 0.105.  Post quality is just under 80% and the trust is neutral.  The account has been good to me and if by midnight tonight my time, 4.5 hours from now, nothing comes of it I will continue doing what we are doing.  I would like to start the auction at 0.9 BTC.  If you think it is too high, that is fine, no need to haggle, it is simply a thought and, as I said, if it does not happen tomorrow will still be there bright and early.  Unlike other that need the money, I do not and will not take less than the estimator says, well close to it.  If nothing happens, nothing happens, it it does, then that is fine too.  Below is the link to the estimator and let the fun begin....

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=s32nss8r

Increment by 0.01 I guess, whatever....lol.  Any questions, feel free to ask..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:03:44 AM

You don't need to give all these clarification while selling an account. sorry to say your auction looks very bad.. looks like an article about something..

BTW are you selling the same account you are using to post with? not a good Idea dude..
morantis (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:07:40 AM

You don't need to give all these clarification while selling an account. sorry to say your auction looks very bad.. looks like an article about something..

BTW are you selling the same account you are using to post with? not a good Idea dude..

Not really worried about whether it sells or not, just put it up there sometimes.  But, I am glad you responded.  Why don't people ever sell the account from the account?  What is the purpose of using a separate account?  Seems easier this way, if you want the info, it is right there, rather than PMing and then going back and forth twice before even seeing the account.  Just a question.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:28:54 AM

Not really worried about whether it sells or not, just put it up there sometimes.  But, I am glad you responded.  Why don't people ever sell the account from the account?  What is the purpose of using a separate account?  Seems easier this way, if you want the info, it is right there, rather than PMing and then going back and forth twice before even seeing the account.  Just a question.

So how does it work? Escrow? How does the account transfer work? I have seen a lot of these and since they are pretty public I assume that most people back up someone on a bad account transfer, but is there a specific way that these things go down?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:31:33 AM

So how does it work? Escrow? How does the account transfer work? I have seen a lot of these and since they are pretty public I assume that most people back up someone on a bad account transfer, but is there a specific way that these things go down?

I will let others hit some of the points too.  There are different ways to do things.  I suggest using an escrow, perhaps a smart contract.  It is done in such a way that both parties feel good about the transfer, while at the same time not just throwing it out there willy-nilly.  Some users might jump on a trade without protection, but there is no reason for all that.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:34:35 AM

well. people use a separate account to sell their accounts because selling account is not a well liked action here. people usually buy high ranked accounts to scam purposes. so if an account got revealed as sold it will get negative feedbacks from other..
now it is up to you if you don't care about getting negged.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:40:19 AM

well. people use a separate account to sell their accounts because selling account is not a well liked action here. people usually buy high ranked accounts to scam purposes. so if an account got revealed as sold it will get negative feedbacks from other..
now it is up to you if you don't care about getting negged.

well, i put it up here for a limited time, there is twenty more minutes and then I will lock the thread.  I see it as a worse thing to state it will be here til midnight and then not follow my word, seems there is very little desire anyway, so, no harm no foul
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: