Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Testers Needed: Global Business Empire!  (Read 24 times)
Blackicicle (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

[Still in BETA, so be kind any feedback will be greatly appreciated.]

Hi all, I'm looking for testers for my new game if you are interested. (Post suggestion, bugs etc in your replies below.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bcgmobile.globalempire

About the game:
  • I wanted it to be somewhat of a time waster but not intensively so(Something you check throughout the day, not to spend too much time on.)
  • I wanted it to be simple and easy to learn but hard to master. - I wanted it to force you to outsmart other players in order to benefit. - I wanted it to be simply not complicated.

Premise:
You own a company and you need to buy and sell your products on the market in order to grow.
Each server round has a total amount of days that counts down to an epoch, and at the epoch the server is reset, the winner is announced and everyone starts from scratch again. (Currently 7 days left till this reset)
The goods that you sell on the market are bought by other players, and the products you buy on the market are sold by other players.

[Tutorial isn't finished yet unfortunately :/
It's not that easy to go bankrupt but be careful. I'm working on a few things to prevent bankruptcy but that will be implemented much later.

HOW TO PLAY:
  • You need inventory that's the most important thing. Your company produces 5 pieces of inventory every minute, but that's not enough so you have to buy lots from the market.
  • When you have inventory your factories will use that inventory to make products that you can sell.
  • The amount of products made is determined by the amount of factories, machines and workers you have.
  • You can only buy new factories when your current factory is at full capacity but you can buy workers and machines as long as each factory can contain them.
  • Each new factory, worker, or machine you buy get more expensive
  • Save a little money for buying inventory... Don't spend it all on infrastructure or you company will go belly up.
  • You need WIFI or a data connection to play as it's multiplayer

PROFIT:

You can set your profit margin between 5% and 100% if you set it higher than what other players are setting theirs at then your products will be harder to sell, if you set your profit too low then other players they will make more money than you!

Thanks, please post any feedback, if it will add to the vision of the game, simply yet fun then I will try to implement it.

Thanks again and have fun!

Feedback so far
  • I've been told to make the game harder, but I need to stress test it first
  • Choice of different products to sell, being worked on
  • Worker should get a salary, this will make the game much harder so don't know if it's can be implemented well.

If you go bankrupt,  Cry let me know below and I will reset your account.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bcgmobile.globalempire
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: