Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need basic bash/cron skills on Kali  (Read 380 times)
QuentinA (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:10:34 PM

Hi,
I’m looking for bash/cron skills on Kali for a school project, experience working on raspi is a plus.

The project is to make a one click (via physical button attached to a raspi 3 or ideally raspi zero) deauthentication “attack”.

I don’t quite realize how much work is necessary so payment is to be discussed, but it shouldn't be very complicated. I'm looking only for the deauth part, no additionnal attack will be executed and the product isn't targetted at pentesters so no aditionnal personalization features are required.

Hit me up with any questions.

Cheers,
Q.

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:15:52 PM

Hi,
I’m looking for bash/cron skills on Kali for a school project, experience working on raspi is a plus.

The project is to make a one click (via physical button attached to a raspi 3 or ideally raspi zero) deauthentication “attack”.

I don’t quite realize how much work is necessary so payment is to be discussed, but it shouldn't be very complicated. I'm looking only for the deauth part, no additionnal attack will be executed and the product isn't targetted at pentesters so no aditionnal personalization features are required.

Cheers,
Q.

How the heck is disrupting someone's WiFi related to a Bitcoin project?  This should be moved to off-topic.
ricreis394

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:23:13 PM

Hi,

Cheers,
Q.

How the heck is disrupting someone's WiFi related to a Bitcoin project?  This should be moved to off-topic.

but he can pay with bitcoin,so i think this topic fits  here, no?
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:18:22 AM

Hi,

Cheers,
Q.

but he can pay with bitcoin,so i think this topic fits  here, no?

That is so strange.  I swear I saw it posted in the Project Development section.
I guess I owe you an apology QuentinA. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: