Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 1777 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:40:26 AM

Black people are beta phases of humans. Why are blacks so incapable of running a country?

"God created everyone of us equal" nope, that's very wrong and stupid thing to say.

"Beautiful on our special ways" that's what ugly people say.

"Yes but, profiling is fun. Just ask cops." Ask US police* not all police is shitty as yours but I understand them, so much black people and mudslimes... it get's you sometime.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:24:28 PM

The true people of color are the ones who act under color of law. They have what looks like law on the outside, but when you examine it in detail, you find that they really don't have law at all. Who are these people? They are government officials and the judges and attorneys.

Judges and attorneys use statutes and codes in court cases. These statutes and codes look like law. But they are not law. The law is the thing that Congress passes in Congressional sessions. It is often way different than the statutes and codes that the judges and attorneys use.

Common law is unwritten, and varies with the people who live in a specific locality. It has to do with how they treat each other, and what they think is proper treatment of each other. This is why we have a common law country in the USA. The jury rules. It uses whatever common law of the people it wants. Check our jury nullification.

The whole term, "people of color," was designed by legal people (judges, attorneys, government officials) to cover up the fact that they were the people of color. They did this by making the term apply to people who were not Caucasian, when it should have been applied to them instead.

Cool
Yes that are true but some people has misunderstanding when hear a word "People of Color" because The term "people of colour" is racist as is the use of "white" and "black" most of the time.

Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:03:59 PM

Black people are beta phases of humans. Why are blacks so incapable of running a country?

"God created everyone of us equal" nope, that's very wrong and stupid thing to say.

"Beautiful on our special ways" that's what ugly people say.

"Yes but, profiling is fun. Just ask cops." Ask US police* not all police is shitty as yours but I understand them, so much black people and mudslimes... it get's you sometime.

The police treat everyone the same. Just blacks are defiant. When everyone is scared of terrorism should respect the police and to fulfill their requirements.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:15:19 PM

Michael Jackson was black and he was loved by all of America. Where is the discrimination? Obama is black and became President. I think it's not a real problem to embroil the society.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:45:09 PM

I cannot understand why do people are looking on the skin color of other to judge who they are.  If having a white skin is the criteria of becoming the best person according to the white people then there attitude and morality is as thick as their skin.  God created everyone of us equal.  Unique.  Beautiful on our special ways.  No one should dictate who are the best just by looking on physical appearance.
This problem does not exist. Why would white women go to the Solarium and go to the beach? They all want to have dark skin.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:31:15 PM

I think people who care for problem skin color is racist, ...

Are Black Lives Matter racist? Check your white cis male privilege!

Guys, please don't turn bitcointalk into 4chan  Cheesy

Too late. Politics and Society already turned full /pol/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:34:04 AM

Michael Jackson was black and he was loved by all of America. Where is the discrimination? Obama is black and became President. I think it's not a real problem to embroil the society.

It's all propaganda created by government to keep the peoples' eyes off what is really happening behind the scenes in government.

The absolute biggest thing that is happening in government is that people in government are trying to make America a civil law nation rather than a common law nation. Why? Because the jury can overrule any and every law in court. Big government people don't like this. They want the power, not the jury.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:00:58 AM

hahaha even a month ago I've started noticing the politics and society has slowly turning into /pol/ Cheesy and that's the main reason I hang out in politics and society.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:51:03 PM

hahaha even a month ago I've started noticing the politics and society has slowly turning into /pol/ Cheesy and that's the main reason I hang out in politics and society.

I'm not totally against /pol/ , but come on, we don't really have to survey every question out there just for the sake of.

Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:59:59 PM

It's all propaganda created by government to keep the peoples' eyes off what is really happening behind the scenes in government.

The absolute biggest thing that is happening in government is that people in government are trying to make America a civil law nation rather than a common law nation. Why? Because the jury can overrule any and every law in court. Big government people don't like this. They want the power, not the jury.

Cool
I'm not a supporter of conspiracy theories but I also think that when people fight over nothing distract them from more serious problems.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:28:19 PM

I think that very much depends on education. If an African American does not want to learn, joins a gang and robs people on the street. During the arrest, screaming about racial deskriminatsii.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:37:39 PM

It seems to me that this is not a problem but occasionally people specifically raise this issue to their advantage. What these people with different skin color.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:36:38 PM

Who are the true "People of Color" ?

Martians. They are green, aren't they?

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

A racist is someone who finds it hard to relate with people of another race mainly because they look very different, thereby totally strange.

In that respect, I think we all have the racist string in us although at different degrees.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: