Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY FIRST BTC 0.00017306  (Read 1265 times)
kyceblck (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:45:11 PM

what can i do with my first btc 0.00017306
can i invest with it. how can i make it grow.
thanks

I don't want to disappoint you in the beginning of your journey but seriously think about this for a moment. you have 10 cents and you are asking how can you invest this amount and grow it?!!

I don't know if you are sincerely asking this or is this a trolling attempt since your account is brand new too. but even if you by any chance found a way to invest this amount you have to pay at least 0.00013000BTC as your transaction fee to transfer this amount to the place you want to invest it so you will be left with 0.00004306BTC which is now 2 cents.

so my question from you is that are you that poor that you cant afford to buy $10-$50 worth of bitcoin and then work on that?
common man your last paragraph sounds harsh. besides if i had that little to buy i would not be wasting my time on faucet. but nevertheless thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:49:55 PM

thanks

I don't want to disappoint you in the beginning of your journey but seriously think about this for a moment. you have 10 cents and you are asking how can you invest this amount and grow it?!!

I don't know if you are sincerely asking this or is this a trolling attempt since your account is brand new too. but even if you by any chance found a way to invest this amount you have to pay at least 0.00013000BTC as your transaction fee to transfer this amount to the place you want to invest it so you will be left with 0.00004306BTC which is now 2 cents.

so my question from you is that are you that poor that you cant afford to buy $10-$50 worth of bitcoin and then work on that?
common man your last paragraph sounds harsh. besides if i had that little to buy i would not be wasting my time on faucet. but nevertheless thanks

I am sorry about that but it is not harsh it is an ugly truth.

you are wasting your time on faucets, and in this time that you are wasting there you can use that time to do literary anything no matter in which country you live in and what skills you have to earn a lot more money.

an example would be working in a sandwich shop as a hamburger flipper or a pizza delivery boy!

Only Bitcoin
Robert_A

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:35:36 PM

thanks

Like he said above, it's not harsh; it's the truth. If everyone lets you think that 1 cent is a lot, you'll waste your most valuable resource on basically nothing. You know what the resource is? Time. Time is money. The more time you throw away trying to get a small amount of money is time wasted that you could have used to get a job somewhere, to read up on some books/PDFs, to learn a skill and earn money. I came from a pretty average family. Not too rich, not too poor. When I was 14 I made $10,000. Of course, I lost it because I wasn't really bothered with my security and I got hacked but that's beside the point. If you can learn, you can make money.

Do NOT waste your time on faucets. Shooting someone in the face would do more good than wasting time on a faucet.
kyceblck (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:40:30 PM

thanks all.
kenko

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:47:03 AM

a small amount to the size of bitcoin, I recommend to collect the first bitcoin at least equal to $ 10, so you can begin to trade, are not trying to learn to buy and sell altcoin
TraderAltcoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:05:47 AM

How do i trade. what do i do next

i want to ask what is you coin in trade
in capital only 17k satoshi
your deposit exchanger fee send 12k satoshi, you can only trade 5k satoshi
and withdraw exchanger miniumum 10k satoshi

how much your profit in trading ?
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:27:19 AM

The very small amount to invest bitcoin. My opinion to you is to hold the first bitcoin up to much. after much then you can plan to invest bitcoin. patient and pray to multiply your bitcoin. Smiley

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:50:52 PM

thanks
Lol. Absolutely nothing. Its not even a dollar. Where do you get that? Faucet? 0.00017306 is just i think 10 cents. You cant even buy a toothbrush with that. Try to get some more sats. Atleast .2btc is good for a small capital. That what i thought also when i was new at bitcoin. I got .00004btc and i thought it was big enough to buy something and im wrong. Faucet alone cant give you good earnings. Try some faucets rotators. You can also apply here for signature campaign. But ofcourse your rank must be atleast full member in able to earn some profit and have a capital for investment.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:39:52 PM

You can only try some gambling, because the amount is very small. If you play smart, you can multiply it, but then you must also find BTC dice with 1 satoshi bet, and this will not be so easy.
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

Like others have already stated, that is a very small amount of Bitcoin. It is best to continue to grow your BTC until you have a decent amount before you start to trade or gamble with it. That amount of Bitcoin is equivalent to only 12 US cents, and there isn't much you can do with it. It is a good start and I wish you success in your future Bitcoin adventure.
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:51:19 AM

I think you should continue with what made you to get this amount. This is a very small amount such that even if you invest it it would amount to nothing. Rather Buy Bitcoin worth $10 atleast , then you can start trading or growing , though its still small but its better than what you have for now.
drakker

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:19:21 AM

thanks

Hey mate. I think this btc is really small for you to make more profit from it. Better to add more btc in order to have a decent profit in trading. Your current btc is only $0.12. Try to make it a little bigger because investing it in trading is a waste of time. Earn more to gain more. Smiley
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:58:45 PM

thanks
YOu know, i understand that you are newbie etc etc. but literally, 0.000173 is nothing.
Get 0.01 at least, and you can start investing it somewhere, into trading or whatever.
Just dont click faucet, you better pick out some of your funds and go with it on margin trading ( poloniex/ magnr.com )

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Just my friendly tip though, stop doing faucets now since it is a waste of time. I don't suggest you to invest that btc for now since it ain't that big that amount it is so little. You should just find yourself a thing to do first in real life like work, etc and work on your post here on bitcointalk. Just get your rank up and just post at least 1 a day, work for your post to have good quality and when that account got high rank after months, your time spent improving your post quality will pay off and you will earn decent amount just by sharing your opinion or replying to a thread like what im doing now.
coinyguy

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:24:16 PM

Only thing you can do with it is save it.
And get more.
Oraclefights.com

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:49:09 PM

Do as my uncle fisherman told me once, when i caught my first fish ever "Just let it go..."  Kiss
HateEU

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:07:55 PM

I think that yuo should try to deposit that money in site called freebitco.in and then buy tickets and get ig prizes because you cant nothing earn with only 0.00017306 btc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: